Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing (781 Views)

#EndSARS: Has Your Area Witnessed A Surge In Crime Rate? It's Tripled In Mine / Residents Of Lekki Peninsula laments an increase In Crime Rate. / Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by Ninobraw(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Three days ago I and my wife was attack along upper sapkonba road in benin city they collected my wife phone, immediately I saw the 3 guys approaching with gun i ran away and left my wife she couldn't run with our baby. So they attack her and collected her phone and they did not beat her. Time was around 7pm
I ran Because they mostly beat men even if they collect something from you or not, so that you can't challenge them.

2 weeks ago My sister was attack also In ebo street in benin back of eco bank ring road they collected her samsung without beating her time was just around 7pm according to her

Another one happen to my boss in airport road as he was driving home they collected his phone and beat him and collected his car also but we track the car and off it but track fail many times but later works 20 to 40 minutes later, the following day we track the car down to aduwawa benin city.

Another one happen yesterday in Egor ogida barrack a close friend was rob and stab to death information reaching me said they didn't see anything from him so they were angry and they stab him before they rush him to hospital he gave up.

A neighbor close to me was also attack and they collected her phone including her boyfriend phone and they beat the guy and he landed in hospital when the guy ran they chase him, after thy catch him they beat him to a point of death.

Mostly almost everyone I know is complaining of arm robbering attack one way or the other

This afternoon arm robber attack market women in oliha market benin city and ran away with more than 1 million they left before the police came.

Please share your own if you have be attack or know anyone around you that has be attack it can help save a lot of people and lives don't forget to share location of where it happens

Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
You ran away and left your wife and baby at the mercy of armed robbers? What manner of human being are you?

Anyways, continue to enjoy your #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by dollytino4real(f): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
their Oba no dey swear again?

1 Like

Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
dominique:
You ran away and left your wife and baby at the mercy of armed robbers? What manner of human being are you?

Anyways, continue to enjoy your #ENDSARS
Really!

shocked
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Really!

shocked

You don't know this movement successfully made criminals bolder? It created a more conducive environment for criminals to operate without fear of being apprehended. Rather than call for the reforms of that section of law enforcement, they wanted it scrapped. Now that it has been scrapped, crime has skyrocketed all over the country.

The biggest beneficiaries of this end sars movement are the armed robbers, cultists and yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
dominique:

You don't know this movement successfully made criminals bolder? It created a more conducive environment for criminals to operate without fear of being apprehended. Rather than call for the reforms of that section of law enforcement, they wanted it scrapped. Now that it has been scrapped, crime has skyrocketed all over the country.

The biggest beneficiaries of this end sars movement are the armed robbers, cultists and yahoo boys.
It had been reformed more than once, but problems persisted.

Many of the officers were so cruel that the unit deserved abrogation.

What choice did Nigerians have?
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by ceejayluv(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
dominique:

What is the work of the police then if they need a special unit to tackle crime? Besides, the SARS personnel weren't sacked so they still have the same manpower.
As for reforms, citizens have been clamouring for years but the police profiling And killings became worse.
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
[
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by Ohizman73(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
TopDawg007:
you must be very stupid for this last statement, it's clear you have no idea why we called for the End of SARS... obviously no one u know was killed by heartless people that are supposed to be protecting you and all you had to was cry and mourn cos you have no one to report to, and this have been happening for long and here you are spewing rubbish..

The increase crime rate have nothing to do with the end of SARS, it's the duty of the police generally and the armed forces to protect it's citizens so if they ended SARS cos of the nuisance they have been doing that shouldn't be an excuse to relax and let crime continue. Remember their job is to protect the all citizens.

Next time get the comprehensive knowledge bout something before you spew absolute rubbish.

peace out.

Who told you ENDSARS has nothing to do with the increased crime surge

https://www.nairaland.com/6271321/benin-city-present-state-insecuritycurfew-all

https://www.nairaland.com/6297647/security-situation-edo-state-rejoiner

https://www.nairaland.com/6198326/benin-jail-break-obasekis-visit
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by UnbanEbenezar: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
@Ninobraw in Benin City mostly at that Egor uselu axis, if robbers catches up with you and your don't have anything to offer them they'l either shoot or stab you
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by Bundaweber: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ninobraw:
Three days ago I and my wife was attack along upper sapkonba road in benin city they collected my wife phone, immediately I saw the 3 guys approaching with gun i ran away and left my wife she couldn't run with our baby. So they attack her and collected her phone and they did not beat her. Time was around 7pm
I ran Because they mostly beat men even if they collect something from you or not, so that you can't challenge them.

2 weeks ago My sister was attack also In ebo street in benin back of eco bank ring road they collected her samsung without beating her time was just around 7pm according to her

Another one happen to my boss in airport road as he was driving home they collected his phone and beat him and collected his car also but we track the car and off it but track fail many times but later works 20 to 40 minutes later, the following day we track the car down to aduwawa benin city.

Another one happen yesterday in Egor ogida barrack a close friend was rob and stab to death information reaching me said they didn't see anything from him so they were angry and they stab him before they rush him to hospital he gave up.

A neighbor close to me was also attack and they collected her phone including her boyfriend phone and they beat the guy and he landed in hospital when the guy ran they chase him, after thy catch him they beat him to a point of death.

Mostly almost everyone I know is complaining of arm robbering attack one way or the other

This afternoon arm robber attack market women in oliha market benin city and ran away with more than 1 million they left before the police came.

Please share your own if you have be attack or know anyone around you that has be attack it can help save a lot of people and lives don't forget to share location of where it happens

I was at oliha shortly after the incident. it was unfortunate that stray bullet hit a man near the primary school and pupils had to run away
Re: Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing by Neddstark: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2020
When we were shouting for the endsars to pause and talk to government before it descends to anarchy, we were insulted. They said the endsars was for their children's children. Even when hardened criminals were free, they said the prisoners were innocent. When police stations were burnt, they celebrated it. Now it is innocent people that have to bear the brunt of the resulting insecurity.

God help you all in Benin. Hope the bastard armed robbers criminals die this year in their numbers whether na jungle justice, police bullet, juju, sickness, suicide, etc. Make them die.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Had Any Robbery Incident With This 6-man Gang, Report To STS Office / Suspected Okada thief burnt to death by angry mob in Ilorin / EFCC Launches App For Online Reporting Of Economic Crimes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.