Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Complaints About Liteforex.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complaints About Liteforex.com (8360 Views)

Make Your Complaints / Why Is There No Complaints Thread In This Section? / UBA PLC: My Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaints About Liteforex.com by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2011
A lot of people I know presently have their money running into thousands of dollars stuck with the broker. Read the accusation and counter accusations and draw up your own conclusion.

The accusation by liteforex first then counter accusation by their nigerian partner second. Please note their nigerian partner is the owner of instantgoldng dot com-probably the biggest and most reliable liberty reserve exchanger in the country.
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by edujoy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
accusations and counter accusations? Did you forget to post a link or what?

Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by obinna120: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
i only have an account with liteforex.org and they doing very very good but liteforex.com might be a scam because of changing .org to .com
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
edujoy:

accusations and counter accusations? Did you forget to post a link or what?

The moment I finished posting the first part spam bot banned me, it probably thought it was an advert. So here it is.

LiteForex Group of Companies <amlpolicy@liteforex.org> Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:43 PM
To:xxxxxxxxx
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear clients of Liteforex Group of Companies,

Hereby we inform you that the partner of Liteforex Mr. Ayobami Taiwo Nurudin refused to comply his liabilities to carry out customer support and making payments to clients thereby, assigning and stealing a significant part of clients’ funds.
In this regard, Liteforex Group of Companies recommends all the clients who were using the services of Mr. Ayobami to stop any cooperation with him in order to avoid loss of your funds.
To support our customers Liteforex Group of Companies takes all the obligations, which Mr. Ayobami Taiwo Nurudin refused to comply.

We recommend all the clients who used to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts with the help of Mr. Ayobami Taiwo Nurudin, to conduct similar operations directly with the company.

To do this you should register an account at any bank, which is convenient for you or in any electronic payment system (like Liberty Reserve). Withdrawal of the funds to client’s account will be processed on request of the client if he provides details of his bank account or electronic purse details.

Because of termination of collaboration with Mr. Ayobami Taiwo Nurudin, we have to announce that the deposits via services of Mr. Ayobami will not reach the accounts of LiteForex Group of Companies and will be assigned by him. In order to continue working with our company you should process all the deposits directly via official Trader's cabinet of LiteForex - https://secure.liteforex.com

Besides, we would like to inform you that the web-site http://liteforexng.org/ was illegally assigned by Mr. Ayobami and Liteforex Group of Companies is not responsible for any information, posted there.

If you have already sent your money to the bank or electronic account of Mr Ayobami and the funds were not credited to your trading account in LiteForex, then you should demand these funds from Mr. Ayobami (or order Refund at the bank) and carry out the procedure of depositing directly to the LiteForex Group of Companies - https://secure.liteforex.com.

Clients, who deposited their accounts via the services provided by Mr. Ayobami need to contact the police and claim for assignment of funds by Mr. Ayobami in order to make him to reimburse your funds and to prosecute him in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.

You can continue your trading and getting profits on trading accounts in LiteForex Group of Companies without any restrictions, moreover the management of Liteforex Group of Companies is currently considering the questions of compensating the clients with the funds that were stolen by Mr. Ayobami.

Public discussion of this issue with representatives of Liteforex Group of Companies will be presented at the official Forum.LiteForex.org - http://forum.liteforex.org/forumdisplay.php?f=84

At the moment Liteforex Group of Companies is doing its best to settle this situation.

Best regards,

LiteForex Group of Companies

Official web-sites:
http://www liteforex org
http://www liteforex com

Trader's Cabinet:
https://secure.liteforex.com

Live Chat:
http://www.liteforex.org/livechat

Counter accusation from their Nigerian partner, owners of instantgoldng.com

Liteforex Nigeria News Update (Updated) – Please read again!
September 7th, 2011
Its my pleasure to address the innocent customers of Liteforex in Nigeria especially those that choose my company as their funding and withdrawal partner. I have to do this following the blackmail received barely 4hrs after my resignation as a representative of Liteforex in Nigeria. To be frank, i expected this, because its their custom to blackmail any partner who leave them (this is not their first time, They did the same to my counterpart in Malaysia).

I am quite sure that 100% of the Liteforex Nigeria clients would disregard the blackmail due to their various uninterrupted and successful transactions with my company (from HighestBidder Company Limited to StraightHold Global Links Ltd) for more than 4 years now. Hence, the need for me to shed more light on what actually transpired and why Liteforex will be no more in Nigeria.

This is my fifth year in Liteforex (I actually worked for them for 4 year), Meaning i was a mere trader for a year. I served the company and my people for good 4 years without any blemish and as i know majority of the e-money and forex dealers trust me to the core. Traders deposited & Withdrawn through my company for four years until yesterday when i finally resigned my appointment as the director of the Liteforex in Nigeria after a series of warnings to the top management of the Liteforex on

1. Stolen of the customers’ fund (Most customers are deprived of their profit). Once i forward such a complaint to the Liteforex manager, i do received no response. Its dishertening when you can no longer defend your own partner.
2. Breach of agreement by Liteforex. My funds were stolen just like that of my customers.
3. Frequent Re-quote: This makes lot of my customers to loose money.

The aforementioned are all my reasons for leaving the company and nothing more!

Of course, they never believed i could resigned because i was earlier threatened by the former CEO of the company – Sergey Mayzus & the manager – Yuriy Voloshin. So, it was a great shock to them and this is why they are blackmailing me. I am owing liteforex no cent!

THE SOLUTION

At first, i must clarify here that i am not and my company is not the one holding the customers’ fund. All customers’ fund are transferred to the Liteforex head office either by electronical means; LR, OKPAY or by bank wire transfer. All evidences are available for the neccessary security department for assessment. So, why would Liteforex said i looted their customers??

The question you should ask them is whether they credit my customers’ account on credit? Of course, it was included on their website that customers can fund the account through my company, meaning that they received such funds through me. So, why the change of music after my resignation!!!

Finally, i urge all the Liteforex customers in Nigeria to withdraw all their funds and go for another serious broker. As for those being denied withdrawal, our legal department (Lawyers) are seriously working on how to use the legal means to resolve the issue. Liteforex collected your money and they must pay you back!

I urge you to follow the thread at http://forum.liteforex.org/showthread.php?t=13216 Please make sure you read all pages. As contained on the link above, they have agreed to treat all the withdrawals by our customers but we will not relent in making sure they are prosecuted for the image tarnishing and blackmailing!

The update on the progress recorded so far by our legal department on how to claim all the customers’ fund, the reason for my unannounced resignation and the reason why Liteforex choose to blackmail me in-order to loot the customers’ fund will be available on this page on Monday 12th September, 2011. Again, no customer loose a dime to my company’s bank account and my company has been loyal since established. Let me also seize this opportunity to assure everyone that nobody will loose a dollar to Liteforex. Thank you for the trust!

Our office is open for any consultation as usual and we are planning to meet all our customers in Lagos soonest. I may be personally contacted on the following Ids:

BlackBerry pin: 2343147D
E-mail: prof2k5@gmail.com
Facebook: Nurudeen Taiwo Ayobami

I am committed to your success!
Alh. Ayobami Taiwo Nurudeen.

1 Like

Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by truthcom: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
I also got this from Ayobami's website

Liteforex General Manager's speech during his visit to Nigeria last year October (Same Manager posting lies on Liteforex forum)

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for your visit to this event.

Please permit me to call you friends because we have became friends from the moment our company started operation in the Nigeria market.

Our company stated operation in your country 3 years ago and we have since then offering unbeatable service to our clients here.

NOW WE OCCUPY STRONG Position in the Market of online trading ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Certainly, traders from Nigeria are the most important clients for our company. And this fact has forced us to come to your wonderful country to present our company for you and to express deep gratitude for choosing us as your topmost partner.

Today I want to say a very big thank you for your support and for your choice.

Any worthy company understands that the customers are very important for it and the company should be ready to spend much forces and time for purpose of helping the clients and to maintain a very good customer relation. Liteforex group of companies is not an exception. We tried and we will try to work for you and to aspire to raise quality of service to our customers.

It is well understood that the company can become successful only as a result of close cooperation with the customers.

We hope that you have found our company to be a good partner. We feel your support every day and we thank you for it.

I also want to express a huge gratitude to our representative in Nigeria and his team. I know that this person has done a lot of work and I am assured you see results of his work. I am glad that we have found this man like Ayobami Taiwo Nurudeen in your country. He has been a reliable and trustworthy partner to us from the said years. We hereby endorse him again and recommend his company to you our customers.

As you already know us for the best service ranging from good customer support, easy of withdrawal, hassle-free deposit and as a stable company. We are still re-assuring you that the service will be better after this event.

In not taking too much of your time because time is so precious, I wish all the participants of this event a happy return to your various destinations.

I’m yours
Yuriy Voloshin
General Manager - Liteforex
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by truthcom: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
Also this,

Liteforex blackmail – ludicrous!

I am glad with the maturity displayed by our customers after ridiculous blackmail received from Liteforex. Of course, majority called me to inquire about what actually happened because it was very strange to them. My response was that Liteforex decided to take that stupid action simply because i discovered their dirty secret of how my own Brothers & Sisters funds are being stolen and they feared i may expose them.

I am sure that by now everybody is able to make withdrawal as supposed but i think i have not made myself clear enough if i don’t analyze every sentence contained in the laughable blackmail sent by Liteforex to all my clients (Even posted on their main website). Honestly, i couldn’t believe my former partner could be stoop so low to that extent. Hence, the need for me to treat their false allegations.

Firstly, It was contained in their message that i stole the customers’ fund of which till now they never show the record or any proof to back the allegation. You may follow the thread at http://forum.liteforex.org/showthread.php?t=13216

Also, they alleged that this website, www.liteforexng.org was assigned by me illegally, Good. Please take a look at the screenshot where Liteforex mentioned this website as legal and authentic website of Liteforex.
Click on the images to enlarge. (images can be found at www.liteforexng.com)

They arrived at the conclusion of blackmail to frustrate me and even advised the clients to order for my arrest so that i will not be able to fight for my clients’ fund in their bank account. Again, the truth of this matter is that i discovered stealing in the company and i decided to leave.

My deep research revealed a lot of misappropriation of customers’ hard earn fund at Liteforex. You will agree with me that i have record of what amount leaves this country to Liteforex on a monthly basis and how much is being sent back as a withdrawal, a negligible percentage. This is as a result of profit stealing by RE-QUOTE SYSTEM and profit history deletion which i experienced as well.

I never planned to expose them publicly like this but you will agree with me that they demanded for it. I never and will never involve in any fraud or stealing! So, why the blackmail? My plan was to quit and advice my clients to quit too because “YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT WITH LITEFOREX” instead, you will loose all your pocket to those UN-godly team called LITEFOREX.

Again, all traders of Liteforex in Nigeria are advised to make panic withdrawals of all their funds from their trading account latest by Friday 23rd September, 2011 as i will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by any customer after the said date. THANK YOU!

I’m committed to our success.
Alh. Nurudeen Taiwo Ayobami
BlackBerry pin: 2343147D
E-mail: prof2k5@gmail.com
Yahoo id: nja_forex
Facebook: Nurudeen Taiwo Ayobami
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Broker house of commotion! angry
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by Nextworldnx(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2011
When we first came here two weeks ago introducing a whole new form of trading forex and escaping the inhouse witch-hunting of some brokers, many here called us names and lashed at us. Now you can see for yourselves as an insider is bringing out to public whats going on in liteforex. From our experience,its not just liteforex, there are others Eg fxcast. We have a full list if you are interested. You can never profit with such brokers,if you do,just count yourself lucky to part of the 1% they allow. We dont see the basis for all the criticism we recieved here because we dont collect money from anybody neither do we directly trade your accounts rather we just connect it to the autotrading platform to drive trades from professionals all over the world to it for you to make profit. And you pay us a percentage of that profit monthly,thats all!. By default,this is what have saved our personal account for over a year now,and thats why we decided to make it public. We decided to make it public to help those people who have only being depositing all through their lives without actually withdrawn profits. I bet you to try autotrading with us and you will never regret it (those that have joined keep seeing pips drop in their accounts daily). A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by Nextworldnx(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2011
@jamace, please post your email here so that we can mail our 12 months statement to you. Please note that we are mailing you this statement because so far you are the only reasonable poster here. We dont send statements out due to our company‘s policy. We are giving you this statement just to show that people still make it in forex in Nigeria. Goodluck
Re: Complaints About Liteforex.com by williamiso(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Liteforex has since lost their credibilty.it's now obvious that liteforex is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Reduces NIP (NIBSS Instant Payment) Transfer Charges To N40 / Customs Discover Sack Of Dollars In Container ($110,000) / ATM: Banks To Lose Millions If Transaction Fee Is Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.