Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors (629 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by jamjo: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
The main purpose people elect their representatives are so for them to represent the people's interests, So why keep them when the interests of the people are not aligned with their representatives 80/90% of the time, the constitution gave the people the power to recall any elected representative, so I ask my Southeastern's what are we waiting for our governors have failed us in all indices of governance.
They have played politics with our lives and enough is enough so any governor who is against the Eastern Security Network should be recalled with immediate effect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Okoroawusa: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Do you recall a governor in Nigeria?

Recall ko, phone call ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by T9ksy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
jamjo:
The main purpose people elect their representatives are so for them to represent the people's interests, So why keep them when the interests of the people are not aligned with their representatives 80/90% of the time, the constitution gave the people the power to recall any elected representative, so I ask my Southeastern's what are we waiting for our governors have failed us in all indices of governance.

They have played politics with our lives and enough is enough so any governor who is against the Eastern Security Network should be recalled with immediate effect.

Oga, please be careful what you ask for, o.

Am sure, you don't want the ESN to go the same way as Amotekun which ostensibly, was supported by SW governors but yet killings of yorubas by fulani terrorists ( in yorubaland) has not abated, since.
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by amakadlite(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's quite unfortunate how these so called chief security officers in their respective states fold their hands and watch while these herdsmen butcher their indigens in cold blood. even the recent man and his pregnant wife who was raped and butchered in ebonyi state didn't move the governor to act. instead he keep aslicking his slave masters hoping to cling the presidency in 2023. shame!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
If only it was possible to recall governors.
I remember when Dino Melaye was to be recalled. My people are always doing the wrong things
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Golden057(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Joke of the year shocked
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by IGBOSON1: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
You must be thinking you’re in a true democracy, where the electorate can recall elected officials just like that! Unless a cabal or godfather is behind the move, it ain’t gonna work in Nigeria!
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by jamjo: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
IGBOSON1:
You must be thinking you’re in a true democracy, where the electorate can recall elected officials just like that! Unless a cabal or godfather is behind the move, it ain’t gonna work in Nigeria!

Why you think it will not work is Nigerians have refused to understand the power they have it's a pity.
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Sammy07: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Do you recall a governor in Nigeria?
Recall ko, phone call ni
Lol. No mind that guy.
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by jamjo: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
amakadlite:
It's quite unfortunate how these so called chief security officers in their respective states fold their hands and watch while these herdsmen butcher their indigens in cold blood. even the recent man and his pregnant wife who was raped and butchered in ebonyi state didn't move the governor to act. instead he keep aslicking his slave masters hoping to cling the presidency in 2023. shame!

All that they know are playing politics, just look at the Abia State governor he refused to do anything for how many years now all of a sudden he can inaugurate a security Network in less than a week because he wants to counter Nnamdi Kanu SHAME SHAME on them all.
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by flokii: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
When will you recall your coward ohamadike hiding and dishing out threats from the diapora?

Your governors are cowards too, so feel free to do with them as you please.
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by amakadlite(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
jamjo:

All that they know are playing politics, just look at the Abia State governor he refused to do anything for how many years now all of a sudden he can inaugurate a security Network in less than a week because he wants to counter Nnamdi Kanu SHAME SHAME on them all.
really shame
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
jamjo:
Supported
But how can we recall puppet that was elected with less than 15% of voters in their various state
When we boycotted the election
They cooked up figures
They are afraid that ipob is the only organization that will challenge their atrocities and embezzlement
If this picture is real
Then eastern puppets should be more afraid

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
flokii:
When will you recall your coward ohamadike hiding and dishing out threats from the diapora?

Your governors are cowards too, so feel free to do with them as you please.
Ohamadike is not an elected politician
Please use your brain atimes

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol. No mind that guy.
Is only in a failed entity that you can’t recalled a failed
Puppets
Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Ojiofor: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
jamjo:

How can you recall them,did you vote for them?
Igbos do not participate in election neither do they have voters card.

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Recall All The Southeast Governors by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
jamjo:

Oga are you okay? Are you sure Tinubu is not to blame for what you are accusing these South East Governors of?

Mba, I no gree. I go with Tinubu. Let us recall Tinubu instead. Or at the very least Fashola, Sanwo Olu or Osinbajo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Too Poor To Run For Political Offices. / "Biden Has Done More For Nigeria Than Buhari Has In 5 Years" — Reno Omokri / Tinubu Rejected By Northern APC, Jonathan/el-rufai Accepted For 2023 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.