Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido (1349 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by jarawa: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
A former Governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has said the calls for the impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari over his leadership inadequacies would not receive his support.

Lamido, while speaking to newsmen after the inauguration of the recently elected PDP chairmen in 27 local government areas (LGAs) of his state, said the calls were rather a vindication of his long-held view of the president’s capacity.

The former governor, who insisted that he had nothing personal against the president, added that his criticisms were based on his political background of speaking the truth to those in power.

The ex-governor, who spoke on a variety of national issues, including his aspiration, also expressed belief that the time was not ripe for such aspiration. He added that what PDP required now was stability and cohesion.

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-wont-support-buharis-impeachment-lamido
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by Kaduna1stson: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sue Lamido is a true northerner who has out interest at heart.

It's only the people from south west, supported by Tinubu that is planning to impeach our northern president. We didn't impeach Obasanjo upon all he did with NEPA money.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by Kriss216: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bandits are on rampage in Northern Nigeria.

Just saying though
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by googlepikins: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Misleading headline, it's different from the write-up
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by JosEast(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re-read the first paragraph carefully
googlepikins:
Misleading headline, it's different from the write-up
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by SadiqBabaSani: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why wud u want to impeach Buhari? It wud throw d con3 into a state of political turmoil
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria my country don enter one chance
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by greatdreamer(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thank God that the nemesis of this Buhari's incompetency is largely seen in northern Nigeria
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by slivertongue: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Impeach GMB and replace him with who ? Another calamitous disaster?
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who is thinking of impeachment before With these qualities of low life rubber stamped senators

We can only pray that 2023 comes quick!!!
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by Never4getU: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Obj didn't run the co3 with total inept and complete disregard for the lives of citizens. Obj was a lesser Democrat himself but he ran the country with dignity n respect for human life. This isn't the case with Buhari, under his govt human lives worth nothing and this is as a result of leadership inequality to his primary obligations which is to protect lives n property.

Kaduna1stson:
Sue Lamido is a true northerner who has out interest at heart.

It's only the people from south west, supported by Tinubu that is planning to impeach our northern president. We didn't impeach Obasanjo upon all he did with NEPA money.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by sapientia(m): 1:52am On Dec 22, 2020
jarawa:

Lamido, while speaking to newsmen after the inauguration of the recently elected PDP chairmen in 27 local government areas (LGAs) of his state, said the calls were rather a vindication of his long-held view of the president’s capacity.

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-wont-support-buharis-impeachment-lamido

The way these guys confuse themselves and Nigerians eeh

Adesina and Garba Shehu nko?

Bashir Ahmed now behaves like a complete slowpoke in twitter.

Seems worshipping Buhari kills the brain.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by Nomorelove: 2:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Buhari won't last till 2023
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by tit(f): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Who is thinking of impeachment before With these qualities of low life rubber stamped senators

We can only pray that 2023 comes quick!!!

To avoid confusion and heating up the polity.
Buhari should just continue in 2013.
Political upheaval can lead to restructure and break-up.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s Impeachment – Lamido by BlackfireX: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
SW should let this president be, you voted for him, yet you won't let him be, ahh ahh.

Come and be President let me see

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Working For The Illuminati? / Ears Will Bleed When They Hear What I Will Do To Wike - Nnamdi Kanu New Threat / Video: Abuja To Kano Highway Fashola Approved At N2.1 Billion Per Kilometre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.