Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

[BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks (2174 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Omoalhaja77: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Federal Government on Monday ordered all federal civil servants on Grade Level 12 and below to stay at home for the next five weeks from Monday.

The chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, made this known in a statement on Monday.

He also announced that all schools would remain closed till January 18.

Mustapha also said restrictions have been placed on social and religious gatherings for five weeks.

He said, “Encourage virtual meetings in government offices. The leadership of such offices are to ensure that all offices are well-ventilated offices, and encourage staff to work from home where possible.

“All government staff on GL.12 and below are to stay at home for the next 5 weeks; Permanent Secretaries and Chief Executives are to be held accountable for enforcing NPI rules in their domains with frequent spot checks;

“The PTF on the advice of the Federal Ministry of Education expects that schools would have vacated from the 18th December 2020 and remain closed till at least the 18th of January, 2021 to enable the measures introduced to take effect;

“All persons above the age of 60yrs and/or with comorbidities are to be encouraged to stay at home and avoid crowds;

“All non-essential travels – both domestic and international during the holiday season are seriously discouraged.”

The Nigeria Centre For Disease Control, on Sunday, reported 501 new infections of COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in the country.

Since the beginning of the outbreak in February, more than 874,617 samples have been tested by NCDC, out of which 78,434 were positive.

The country recorded three additional deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the overall total in the nation since the start of the pandemic to 1,221.

The NCDC also disclosed that 519 patients have been discharged after testing negative from the virus.

https://punchng.com/breaking-second-wave-fg-orders-civil-servants-to-stay-at-home-for-five-weeks/?amp=1&s=08
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by debbydams(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
[code][/code] cry cry not again
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by osamz007: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mehn

E don red o

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by FarahAideed: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
This world is clearly a fraud
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by unatryooh: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
A good move by FG.

I think FG should start a massive campaign on how people should conduct themselves this festive period otherwise by January the number of infected will soar.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Marine54(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:
This world is clearly a fraud
Not scammed, it is real .

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by NwaNimo1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
pathetic copy copy country....
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmm..hope ,2021 no go be coro part2
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by SadiqBabaSani: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Not too good
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by FarahAideed: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marine54:
Not scammed, it is real .

Where did I say it's fake? I said the world is a fraud

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Marine54(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Where did I say it's fake? I said the world is a fraud
sorry for misquoting you!

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Lagosfinder(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Seriously
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by kennyade3h: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
may God see us through
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Government lockdown policies contradict scientific statements.Wearing of facemasks,social distancing and all the other safety guidelines are unnecessary and useless.
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by sapientia(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Very stupid set of people.

Am just looking at them with this their NIN.

Anyone can bet me that it won't even end next year sef.

Send them home with NIN deadline hanging on their necks till February 2021
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by tobechi74: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2020
They want l nation's to massively order for the covid 19 vaccine.

Forced into a second wave of Isolation

To prevent Covid 19 extension

News sends ice down my arteries

Endless thirst for water to refill sweaty skin

Fingers vibrate in perturbation

Over analyse Government instruction

Recall previous periodof hunger

Moments of tears inside my locker

Push it beneath my awareness

Deny its existence

Believe I will cope once more

As I anticipate the cure

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/21/what-is-it-telling-you/
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Mynd44: 4:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by blackpanda: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2020
sapientia:
Very stupid set of people.

Am just looking at them with this their NIN.

Anyone can bet me that it won't even end next year sef.

Send them home with NIN deadline hanging on their necks till February 2021

U are in the wrong topic
Channel your frustrations appropriately
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by HitlerGaddafi: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Pls, the economy can not afford another lockdown. 2021 can't be killed off the way 2020 was killed. Corona virus is here to stay, let's go about our daily lives. Person wey wan catch am make e catch am. The virus itself na even scam as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by madecity(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2020
i sure say dis boss guy no dey do assignment for school
just copy and paste everything #copyandpastepolicies

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Veqtor: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Pls, the economy can not afford another lockdown. 2021 can't be killed off the way 2020 was killed. Corona virus is here to stay, let's go about our daily lives. Person wey wan catch am make e catch am. The virus itself na even scam as far as Nigeria is concerned.

They want to loot again now. Shebi they have started talking about buying covid vaccines with 400 billion.

Clueless thieves.
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2020
This one naa whahala o
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2020
These people are very confused. Always good at copying other countries wrongly.. For me, I see Covid 19 in Nigeria as a very scam and a very good opportunity for Government officials to loot the TreasuryCovid is a very big scam in naija
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by kingbee90: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Covid-19 in Nigeria is purely a scam. These cow headers in power do not understand the implications of locking down an economy all in the name of "copy, copy".

Tueh!
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by Etrusen(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2020
this is how total lockdown begin

me nor need am ooo
Re: [BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Lol it's those people in Nigeria that I pity

(1) (Reply)

People Seen Vandalizing Mosque At Biliri, Gombe In The Presence Of Police. / Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits / APC Convention For 26th March Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.