Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO (5143 Views)

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by valirex: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:
Referendum or no going back

If the battle start, will you stand? If yes no problem but if no then you're supporting the death of innocent young boys
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by isokomarine: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2020
keep implicating them
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by Gazzy88(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2020
Rwanda genocide will be a child's play when FG get ready. FG will have reasons to launch warheads against Igbos. Thousands of gullible ipob members would be dead because they've failed to use their brains while Kanu is at large in London living as a fugitive. Any retaliation from ipob means more bodies dropping unaccounted for. Ipob is officially a rebel group and you all know what's been done to rebels all over the world. Kanu isn't smart at all. Even UN will join in the massacre. RIP in advance

When you refuse to use your brain, others will use it for you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by YorubaMod(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Gazzy88:
Rwanda genocide will be a child's play when FG get ready. FG will have reasons to launch warheads against Igbos. Thousands of gullible ipob members would be dead because they've failed to use their brains while Kanu is at large in London living as a fugitive. Any retaliation from ipob means more bodies dropping unaccounted for. Ipob is officially a rebel group and you all know what's been done to rebels all over the world. Kanu isn't smart at all. Even UN will join in the massacre. RIP in advance

Shut up, you old senile fool.
They are already justifying the high level of corruption in the country, poor innocent civilians wasted everyday,
just wish I can kill you with my own hands, I sincerely loath deceitful pple with ur type of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by YorubaMod(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=OyigboUpdate post=97317149]
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44 oam4j [/quote][/s]
You're a useless pig.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaMod:
[[s]quote author=OyigboUpdate post=97317149]
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44 oam4j [/s]
You're a useless pig.

Mynd44 oam4j
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by RedPanthar: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2020
valirex:

If the battle start, will you stand? If yes no problem but if no then you're supporting the death of innocent young boys

Indeed. Since when did referendum become a declaration of war? Tell me how many people died during the Scottish recent referendum
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by valirex: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Indeed. Since when did referendum become a declaration of war? Tell me how many people died during the Scottish recent referendum

This is Nigeria not Scotland, you are well aware the Northern oligarchy will not allow a peaceful division of this country
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by Hushbingo: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This IPOB are terrorist and must be fished out
I'm not igbo, but it seems you carried their cross on your shoulder like limited liability company. Btw, you don get work ? Abi make i still find one for you ?

You can join police force too, or even act as almajiris' spokesperson. Maybe you would be a top notched Fulani/Boko info minister....

My brother, God forbid, i reject it... Young man, use your time wisely, earlier the better, in the nearest Future, you will.....
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This IPOB are terrorist and must be fished out

Monkey!!! Fishing is done on the River or Ocean.
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gazzy88:
[b]Rwanda genocide will be a child's play when FG get ready. [/b]FG will have reasons to launch warheads against Igbos. Thousands of gullible ipob members would be dead because they've failed to use their brains while Kanu is at large in London living as a fugitive. Any retaliation from ipob means more bodies dropping unaccounted for. Ipob is officially a rebel group and you all know what's been done to rebels all over the world. Kanu isn't smart at all. Even UN will join in the massacre. RIP in advance

It is high time some dumbass fools stopped thinking today is 1967. By the way, the Rwanda genocide was not a government operation. If you want Nigerian government to start indiscriminate launching of warheads in southeast, a thing it has not done in northwest which is a home to Boko Haram, it is open invitation to civil war. No country has ever survived two civil wars.
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

Monkey!!! Fishing is done on the River or Ocean.

That is why they are been fished out in Rivers state
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by RedPanthar: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
valirex:

This is Nigeria not Scotland, you are well aware the Northern oligarchy will not allow a peaceful division of this country

Peaceful referendum. My brother go and have peace in your mind. A peaceful referendum and dissolution of the country is on the way.
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ipob Na militants finally....govt need to act fast asap.
Re: IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Ipob Na militants finally....govt need to act fast asap.

That is why they were tagged terrorist all along

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri / See The Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking / What Is Reuben Abati's Offence Or Wrong Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.