Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months (18791 Views)

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by agwom(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2020
The First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, has been away from the Presidential Villa, Abuja for two months, Daily Trust reports.

The president’s wife quietly left the country for Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on a medical check-up, it was gathered.

One of her aides, Kabiru Dodo, finally opened up on the absence of the president’s wife at the weekend in Jalingo, Taraba State.

Several efforts to get her spokesperson, Aliyu Abdullahi to speak on the matter yielded no result. It was gathered that she left shortly after the wedding of one of her daughters, Hana. Mrs Buhari’s absence became obvious due to her inactiveness on the social media especially Facebook and Twitter. Besides, different aides have been representing her to distribute relief materials to the needy in various states across the country under the aegis of the Aisha Buhari Foundation.

Dodo, who spoke on the latest development while presenting some items to widows on behalf of the president’s wife, faulted the report that the first lady left the country because of rising insecurity.

According to Dodo, “The first lady travelled for her medical trip, she did not flee the country because of insecurity.

“What people are saying is baseless and worth nothing to be considered. I want to tell the whole world that I do speak to her daily and she is ready to return to the country as soon as she is done with the medical treatment abroad.”

It would be recalled that the first lady had on Saturday August 22 thanked all Nigerians for their prayers and well wishes while she was away for medical treatment in the United Arabs Emirates (UAE).

Hajiya Aisha had created a similar scenario in 2019 when she stayed out of the country for over two months after leaving the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where she had performed pilgrimage for London, the United Kingdom (UK).

https://dailytrust.com/again-aisha-buhari-absent-in-aso-rock-for-two-months

1 Share

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Her presence did nothing , her opinion doesn't matter and are inputs are not recognized

But if this administration is saying she didn't japa because of insecurity

Alaye , that's exactly what happened, someone else controls aso rock at least that's the impression they giving us

I am seriously doubting Buhari is even running the country

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by orisa37: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2020
She should come out of hiding before we demote her to REAR ADMIRAL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by IbadanJohnWick(f): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
Her presence did nothing
Oga where is your wife a whole GMBuhari doesn't know where him wife dey angry
Hope say she no carry our economy go Saudi angry

13 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by IbadanJohnWick(f): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:

It's on autopilot since 2016

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by jlinkd78(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Audio Firstlady

5 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by marsman: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Medical Treatment, what happened to the one the masses are using. You made the system like this, now you are running away from it. God will bless you with more health Problem.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Kriss216: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Medical trip for two months now

How long does it take to mould a human being?

29 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Barka00(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by YorubaKinging: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
The end is near

If you're really wise and not biased

Compare the pics or BUHARI before 2016 and the present clone

You'll know something is wrong

Aisha knows this truth

Very soon the masses will know

It might even be tinubu that will spill the beans because he knows

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Who is missing her?

1 Like

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Mikelarteta(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
It’s so obvious all is not well in the first house, what is my business as if that will affect the price of rice at the market.

5 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by ModRipo: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Useless government

7 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
This corntree na just Almajiris expirement

If this was the wife of a southern president north would have been calling for impeachment.

If a southern president family had done half of the quota drama this cow family is doing by now

38 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by gurunlocker: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
This present administration really go away with a whole lot of things.

Like they make everything looks normal.

12 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Gawsew: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Maybe Bubu is not active in the oza room

2 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by globalresource: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Na their problem
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by jayworld15(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
It’s a pity. “Anus at home, head at abroad”. Once the nation is in serious chaos, they’d leave but if they’re in need of something, Nigerians are their best friends. God will judge!

10 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Goodgot: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Chai... SHe is receiving good d1 ck somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Mitsurugi(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Maybe it's obviously tasking cohabiting with a strange bedfellow lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Gotnin: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
awon weyrey goverment

3 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Buhari has dementia
He is now insane and doesn't know what's happening
Ask him where Aisha is and he will tell you that she is in Akure doing omugwo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Robertgreene1(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
interesting....Buhari that clearly has dementia...I watched him interviewed on Aljazeera about the rescued kankara boys nd he was busy talking about Border closure nd reopening... struggling very hard 2 remember simple words..
so I don't blame Aisha Sha..being around ur person wit dementia is very pitiable...sometimes they dont even remember who they re or the people closest to them ...that's y aisha don japa....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by dadebayo1(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
She is baby sitting...her Daughter just delivered a baby and i hope you all know how mummies tend to cherish spending time with mother and child...

2 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by dhtml6(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
See all the space bookers. I dont have anything to say, let us hear from the person below me.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
I won't be surprise if this woman has a sugar boy in Dubai....
Contact me for your banner, logo, business card and flyer design....check my signature to get my number..thanks

2 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Anneka101(f): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
I'm shock that a while first lady of the most populated black country would abandon her office and run away to a foreign land.

I mean for what exactly

Nigeria is on auto pilot, now I believe.

11 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by dalass(f): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
Her presence did nothing , her opinion doesn't matter and are inputs are not recognized

But if this administration is saying she didn't japa because of insecurity

Alaye , that's exactly what happened, someone else controls aso rock at least that's the impression they giving us

She sabi spend Naija free money

4 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by PotatoSalad(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2020
The president’s wife quietly left the country for Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on a medical check-up, it was gathered.

So the presidential villa clinic is basically useless.
After all the billions budgeted every goddamn year.
My God!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons / N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics / EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.