Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (3128 Views)

Hatred From Women / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Klass99(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by descarado: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
defcon4:
So the child is crying, and you have zero skills in toddler handling.

Man of the year.
Nairaland script writers association.
This one enter school through back door cheesy
That's why he don't know how to play with logic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by cooooooks(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Seems to me that he is narrating abi lamenting about his wife, not "women".

ahnie:
Op stop stereotyping women.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by cococandy(f): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2020
The endless whining and complaining about women

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ceeceeuwa: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jogunomi1:
There is almost nothing a woman can do to get back at me. If you don't cook, we have plenty restaurants. If you don't give sex, I have answer to that.

So, my wife found out my daughter is my mumu button. Once she's angry, she would start denying my toddler daughter attention. If my daughter cries, she would let her cry very well in my presence knowing that I can't stand my daughter's cry. I know it's a game, and I would leave the house for her so as not to see my daughter crying.

I fear who no fear women.
Can't you resolve issues with your wife? You want some little boys who can't even wash their boxers clean to start abusing her here?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by genq(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
defcon4:

Man of the year.

Let me give u advice

A while back I met a guy at the bar, every time I go there, he would be there. This perticular day he looked gloomy. I spoke to him "it's the wife right" he was like 'how did I know'

I said, your always at the bar of cause she won't be happy with you. He complained that the wife nags, and is jealous cause the children like him better and blah blah. Please not this children are below 2 years.

I told him, you have to give your wife a break, it's not easy staying at home all day. Take a day off, and do the "Mommy" work. Bath them feed them, put them to sleep. Let your wife dress like the babe she is and go visit her friends. Let guys toast her, let her come home and gist u how many admires she got. She will feel good about herself.

Do it at least once a month, you will have peace, and you will also LEARN

.. and her pucci will be fuccked real good out there.
Please take this advice and let your woman feel reaaaalll guuud wink

6 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Miarose: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hoeloshoe no be woman? Abi is bobrisky his spec?
ahnie:

He wee go and carry hoelooshoo...!
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by crackhaus: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
ahnie:
Hello married elders food yaf done.
cc: crackhaus Banana
bukatyne sweetie
descarado...hope I garrit right.
Na witch the man marry na, no offense OP... cheesy

Someone that will ignore her own crying daughter just to get at her husband, did she nor chop winch like this? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Ryan03(f): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jogunomi1:

Nothing to fear...that girl is her heartbeat, I swear. Just trying to hurt me.
heartbeat ke? Your wife is a wicked and useless woman who is not fit to be called a mother. God should just take away the child from her since she is using her to get to you. Infact, your daughter will grow up to become like her, after all, she will become a woman and as you know, women are nothing but prostitutes and liabilities.
I am sure this is what you wanted to hear, otherwise I don't see why you brought this here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Jogunomi1: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ryan03:
heartbeat ke? Your wife is a wicked and useless woman who is not fit to be called a mother. God should just take away the child from her since she is using her to get to you. Infact, your daughter will grow up to become like her, after all, she will become a woman and as you know, women are nothing but prostitutes and liabilities.
I am sure this is what you wanted to hear, otherwise I don't see why you brought this here

If you have been taking your drugs regularly, you won't be saying this.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Ryan03(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jogunomi1:

lol, you skipped your drugs that's why you dragged your wife here to be belittled by kids. You said women are wicked, your daughter will end up being what? A cow? Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Martinez39s(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

I could give you tonnes of literature on maternal filicide or maternal harm for the sake of spousal revenge, but that would be overkill; and you can easily Google it anyway since much research has been done on it. Just don't keep provoking her to use your innocent child against you. Pretend that something else; like lack of sex; is more hurtful, to distract her attention away from using your daughter's discomfort to hurt you.
Supply with these cases, I dey beg you. grin
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Martinez39s(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2020
mitchelle16:

Give your wife the attention she needs women love attention alot why not give it to her and have your peace
Don't be a daft bitçh. So if your spouse is not giving you any attention, you will start maltreating and abusing your child just to get back at him? undecided Besides, op never said he wasn't giving her any attention, so where did that presumption come from? Are you trying to heap the blame on the man as usual? undecided

Only a piece of śhit will mistreat and abuse her child for the petty reasons of power dynamics/leverage in a relationship... and only pieces of śhit will support her, absolve her of any accountability and/or overlook her infamy to attribute blame to the man. I guess you know where you belong. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by CaveAdullam: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2020
defcon4:

Man of the year.

Let me give u advice

A while back I met a guy at the bar, every time I go there, he would be there. This perticular day he looked gloomy. I spoke to him "it's the wife right" he was like 'how did I know'

I said, your always at the bar of cause she won't be happy with you. He complained that the wife nags, and is jealous cause the children like him better and blah blah. Please not this children are below 2 years.

I told him, you have to give your wife a break, it's not easy staying at home all day. Take a day off, and do the "Mommy" work. Bath them feed them, put them to sleep. Let your wife dress like the babe she is and go visit her friends. Let guys toast her, let her come home and gist u how many admires she got. She will feel good about herself.

1. Will it also be right if she's allowed to work her ass once in a month to cater the household, pay bills and do all chores relating to the man?

2. Will it also be right if he decides to relate with young girls "just for fun?"

3. Should the woman get jealous the more if her husband comes back and relate the various tryst he had with different women?

I put these questions to you, and at present the 17 persons that liked your post.

Waiting for your arrival.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by defcon4: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2020
CaveAdullam:

1. Will it also be right if she's allowed to work her ass once in a month to cater the household, pay bills and do all chores relating to the man?

2. Will it also be right if he decides to relate with young girls "just for fun?"

3. Should the woman get jealous the more if her husband comes back and relate the various tryst he had with different women?

I put these questions to you, and at present the 17 persons that liked your post.

Thanks.

1. If she's a house wife, you can't expect her to foot the bills. (Mind you a house wife with no source of income will get frustrated with time).
If she has some business or is working, why not?

2. I did not mean flirt. When you dress and look good, and get those looks from people (this goes for male and female), you feel good about yourself

3.maturity, understanding and above all trust.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by CaveAdullam: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2020
defcon4:

1. If she's a house wife, you can't expect her to foot the bills. (Mind you a house wife with no source of income will get frustrated with time).
If she has some business or is working, why not?

2. I did not mean flirt. When you dress and look good, and get those looks from people (this goes for male and female), you feel good about yourself

3.maturity, understanding and above all trust.
It's easier said than done. And now that you've seen the table turned, and viewed the other side of the coin(what I wanted actually), there is no need beating the bushing or getting engage in rigmarole arguments.

Appreciate your submission, even though you tried to beautify your assertions.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Arsenate(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
cococandy:
The endless whining and complaining about women
Why are you invalidating his feelings? I mean here's a person who's constantly trying to get under the skin of another person using any means possible, even their child. Why do you feel this isn't worthy of a complaint?
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by cococandy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Arsenate:

Why are you invalidating his feelings? I mean here's a person who's constantly trying to get under the skin of another person using any means possible, even their child. Why do you feel this isn't worthy of a complaint?

And all of us women are to blame for that one person’s actions undecided?

Isn’t it amazing when a man does stuff it’s the man’s act. Or at worst blamers will accuse his tribe, or country of origin as the reason why it happened. But when one woman does something, it’s “feAr womeN” “vAgiNa pEOple” bla bla bla. All of us women have to stand trial all the time for the actions of every single woman. I’m invalidating his ‘valid’ feelings of anger at all women for the actions of his one wife?

His issue is worthy of complaint. He shouldn’t drag all women into it.

Pfsft.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
defcon4:

Man of the year.

Let me give u advice

whaaat? Are you a Man??
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020

I could give you tonnes of literature on maternal filicide or maternal harm for the sake of spousal revenge, but that would be overkill; and you can easily Google it anyway since much research has been done on it. Just don't keep provoking her to use your innocent child against you. Pretend that something else; like lack of sex; is more hurtful, to distract her attention away from using your daughter's discomfort to hurt you.

Naso. Online materials - e no dey pass dawan. Kikiki. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jogunomi1:

If my daughter wants breast milk, there is nothing you can do to calm her down. Plus, my daughter's anger gets customized plate number...you go fear na, despite being less than a year old. She does things kids in two years age bracket do.

Op, ehn, I think this your "problem" is not so bad as you're making it seem. And the woman-hating front you're just putting up na fabu to me. I'm not married or anything, but I know common sense, maturity and the most basic *people* skill can solve this - if you don't listen to the wizards here that want to destroy your *sanctuary*. If the story is true by the way.

Listen to the wise counsel here, from mature peeps, not slay kings.

Bukatyne, I think, will also have something valuable to tell you if she sees this.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's easier said than done. And now that you've seen the table turned, and viewed the other side of the coin(what I wanted actually), there is no need beating the bushing or getting engage in rigmarole arguments.

Thanks.

God bless.

grin grin grin grin

Tried to beautify? It IS a beautiful submission. Just saying, and no denying.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Oracleforce: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
I know it's hard to find good women in our generation including the so called religious ones among them......
..so, what I intend to do is to get married and have my children then work out separation or divorce and still keep my eyes on my kids....
Women these days are wicked than the devil..they are great manipulators and pretenders...
It is a game, we keep on playing it till death do us part...
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by BRATISLAVA: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:

I don't know why I like you.

Who knows what he really wanted to hear. So sad a man will bring his wife to be called all manner of names by other men.

His daughter is crying, it pains him so much (a big lie) and yet he cannot carry the child as he's too macho Man to do so. The OP is laughable and almost childish. He has deep issues he's not mentioning here. He could be a wife beater and is hiding it. How can a man claim to love his crying daughter and he does nothing to stop her from crying? He knows the solution, but he's at war with his wife.

He's trying to blame the child's anger on the mother instead. Let's hear the wife's side.

Men who don't love their wives and children shouldn't have had anything to do with marriage in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by BRATISLAVA: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Arsenate:

If you really believe the OP without hearing from his wife, you would be capable of believing anything any man tells you.

There's one guy on nairala d who claimed he killed his girlfriend. It was only his side, but everyone was congratulating him after he painted her as the devil's twin. Even a murderer will post things and you would validate his feelings, if you don't have the habit of listening to the other party.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Supply with these cases, I dey beg you. grin

A Google search will bring out many such write ups, but there's a psychology paper that was written specifically on this research topic; I believe it is called "Mothers Who Kill Their Children" by Meyer & Oberman.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by GIdiata(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

you get time answer that Idiot?
You try oo
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by GIdiata(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

don't mind him. he's only trying to consider(eye service) both sides because u turned the table Against him. had you not done that, trust me he wouldn't.

WOMEN THAT CAN MANIPULATE
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Kalatium(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
defcon4:

Man of the year.

Let me give u advice

What kind on nonnnsense advice is this.
No one should take this fellow serious
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Jogunomi1:

U brought it upon urself. Can't you resolve issues with your wife? U have no business being married. Just wait for primary school kid to come with more bashing.

U want a broken home is very obvious.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, you skipped your drugs that's why you dragged your wife here to be belittled by kids. You said women are wicked, your daughter will end up being what? A cow? Lol

Abeg keep it coming.
Let people bash the hell out of his family.
Some family men these days are kids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / What Age Should A Man Stop Sucking Br*ast? Pic / As Married Couple, How Do You Share The Responsibility Of Buying Items At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.