Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (3111 Views)

Hatred From Women / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Jogunomi1: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
There is almost nothing a woman can do to get back at me. If you don't cook, we have plenty restaurants. If you don't give sex, I have answer to that.

So, my wife found out my daughter is my mumu button. Once she's angry, she would start denying my toddler daughter attention. If my daughter cries, she would let her cry very well in my presence knowing that I can't stand my daughter's cry. I know it's a game, and I would leave the house for her so as not to see my daughter crying.

I fear who no fear women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Amanee(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
The kind wife una dey marry sha

22 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by fati2001(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Amanee:
I tell you...
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ahnie: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Hello married elders food yaf done. cc: crackhaus Banana bukatyne sweetie descarado...hope I garrit right.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by fati2001(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:
If she don't give sex, I have answer to that.

so what is the answer?
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ahnie: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Op stop stereotyping women.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ahnie: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
fati2001:

so what is the answer?
He wee go and carry hoelooshoo...!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by fati2001(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
ahnie:
He wee go and carry hoelooshoo...!

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Vyolet(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
So many kids at heart getting married.
What exactly is the issue here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by defcon4: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2020
So the child is crying, and you have zero skills in toddler handling.

Man of the year.

Let me give u advice

A while back I met a guy at the bar, every time I go there, he would be there. This perticular day he looked gloomy. I spoke to him "it's the wife right" he was like 'how did I know'

I said, your always at the bar of cause she won't be happy with you. He complained that the wife nags, and is jealous cause the children like him better and blah blah. Please not this children are below 2 years.

I told him, you have to give your wife a break, it's not easy staying at home all day. Take a day off, and do the "Mommy" work. Bath them feed them, put them to sleep. Let your wife dress like the babe she is and go visit her friends. Let guys toast her, let her come home and gist u how many admires she got. She will feel good about herself.

Do it at least once a month, you will have peace, and you will also LEARN

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ahnie: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2020
defcon4:
So the child is crying, and you have zero skills in toddler handling.

Man of the year.
my thoughts exactly ....maybe he's the type that likes their wives to do he use chores alone till her back cracks.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2020
My three female neighbors usually beat the hell out of their daughters. The heartlessness is too much. Sometimes I feel like calling the police.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:
There is almost nothing a woman can do to get back at me. If you don't cook, we have plenty restaurants. If you don't give sex, I have answer to that.

So, my wife found out my daughter is my mumu button. Once she's angry, she would start denying my toddler daughter attention. If my daughter cries, she would let her cry very well in my presence knowing that I can't stand my daughter's cry. I know it's a game, and I would leave the house for her so as not to see my daughter crying.

Don't underestimate a woman's anger. If she knows that your daughter is your mumu button and it's is not working very well, she can escalate things. Be very careful. One day you may leave the house for them and come back to find things that you don't want to see happening to your daughter. Better stay there and pretend that her revenge is working so she'll be satisfied and stop doing it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by BlessedNuel: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Your last paragraph get weight....I fear who no fear women.

That particular creature dey stubborn

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Regex: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Omo, work too much.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Jogunomi1: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Don't underestimate a woman's anger. If she knows that your daughter is your mumu button and it's is not working very well, she can escalate things. Be very careful. One day you may leave the house for them and come back to find things that you don't want to see happening to your daughter. Better stay there and pretend that her revenge is working so she'll be satisfied and stop doing it.

Nothing to fear...that girl is her heartbeat, I swear. Just trying to hurt me.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Dainy1(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Guy. The happiness you seek, lies in your hand o
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by ecomalchemist(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Women are master manipulators and they'd do anything to seek sympathy from society.

Take care of your daughter and kick your wife to the curb if she continues to be an ass.

One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by dollytino4real(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
the things women want are small compare to men's want. so give her money all other things will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by adeyemi67494: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
So the child is crying, and you have zero skills in toddler handling. Man of the year.
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:

Nothing to fear...that girl is her heartbeat, I swear. Just trying to hurt me.

I could give you tonnes of literature on maternal filicide or maternal harm for the sake of spousal revenge, but that would be overkill; and you can easily Google it anyway since much research has been done on it. Just don't keep provoking her to use your innocent child against you. Pretend that something else; like lack of sex; is more hurtful, to distract her attention away from using your daughter's discomfort to hurt you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by mitchelle16(f): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:

Give your wife the attention she needs women love attention alot why not give it to her and have your peace

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by etrouble: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:

Wherever the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by etrouble: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Amanee:

They are as ll the same
Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Oga. Why generalising nau. Rephrase your topic to ''my wife'' not women biko

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
No need to fear woman. They just have manipulative skills which the red pill has done a great justice in demystifying.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Klass99(f): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

You go fear satanic advise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Jogunomi1: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Klass99:

Jogunomi, but what stops you from carrying your daughter in your arms when she's crying, cuddling and comforting her till she stops?

Ayam truly not understanding why you can't do that and ignore your wife. Parenting is not the responsibility of just one parent biko.

If my daughter wants breast milk, there is nothing you can do to calm her down. Plus, my daughter's anger gets customized plate number...you go fear na, despite being less than a year old. She does things kids in two years age bracket do.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jogunomi1:

Every one will go blind if we all go for eye for an eye

There must be a lingering issues that are yet to be resolved and you guys are neglecting that issue

It will still attract other issues until you go your separate ways if not properly handled

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? by Liposure: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why are women like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Popular Names In The Different Tribes In Nigeria / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! / Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.