Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie (20091 Views)

Tinubu Govt’s Palliative Measures Not Fraudulent – Soludo Dispells Obaseki / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by robosky02(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible this criminals have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad

I honestly doubt your salvation !!!

Because if out are you know how to address people

Your write up is clearly showing a person with Bipolar disorder. And need attention quickly

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by PHijo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
People like me already pay our tithe and offering via online platforms. Nothing will stop us from doing that.
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by olumike001(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible this criminals have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad

If you feel ashame because of this woman comment then you re not a born again. You skip so many Bible study classes.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by nedzuby: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omezif:
Let devil and this government do all they can church must prevail and we the children of God must worship God.

So you need your church structure to worship God?

God can’t be boxed He is everywhere and those who worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth not in structure erected by man
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Strech(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
Go and sit down there my friend.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Tilykay(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

My dear brother, are you really born again. Or you are dead again? Because I see no reason why you insult a man of God whom you didn't call. Just make your point. Because you seem to have some sense by the way you started. Then all of a sudden insults came from no where.

If I may ask, what have the men of God in suit done this time? That they didn't stick to Covid-19 guidelines protocol or what during their services?

The intolerant thug in Otta( as you insulted him) said, God's own type of prosperity is tied to giving, even with the forces that govern this world and the beyond, isnt that true?
Like I said before, if you have issues giving to the church, then give in other avenues. No true pastor would force her members. Or has anyone told you he was forced. Is it so painful to see a prosperous church? Did her members complain of any form of extortion? Did they force people to come for service gatherings? There were still some that stayed at home and connected via the internet? Did they say they were untouched by the God they sought for? Did they say they didn't wanna give offerings and pay tithes? What is the issue here?

You said Covid-19 has exposed the ills in Christianity. Well I like to tell you that. These churches you are talking of are just doing well. Whether you or I give or not, you will just see them doing well. There is no course of humanity that doesn't need finances. Like wise the gospel of Christ.
For the smaller churches and parishes, there are church workers on payroll, shouldn't they be paid? Where you got money from maybe like a civil servant, were you not paid, despite not going to work during the lockdowns? So why do you have issues with when the smaller churches need or do services or virtual services and the account no. given so people could give offerings and tithes so they could run the day to day administration of the church including salaries?

I don't know much of Islam, I'm not a Muslim. But I can tell you, they have their own way of financing things that has to do with Islam, big time! I mean big time! At least I grew up in the North.

You said you wanna lead a revolution. Well I pray you receive the grace and strength to do so. If you are alive before then. Many have tried, either the Lord shows you mercy and turns you to an Evangelist or he takes the breath he gave you. One thing is certain, there are powers and there is a POWER! Hence, choose. But choose wisely.

And if you want to join Islam, go join them in peace.

I'm sorry I came at you this manner. My issue was do not insult spiritual leaders of whatever religion. Or even do not insult people generally. Just make your point and move.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Patrioticman007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Epistasis:

No man born of the Spirit will ever write the trash you put up there. You are a Muhammedian and it gladdens your heart when you hear news like this. Just remember one thing, no matter what, the devil and his cohorts like you can never prevail because the church is built on a solid rock. The church in Nigeria is marching forward and thousands of Onochie and co can only bark and bark!

The truth is always bitter Christianity was meant only for lost sheep of Israel, kindly read this book bellow for you to understand how colonial master created black Christians.

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by adenigga(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Soldiers of Idi - Iroko Road, Ota, Where are you?

Please, reply this woman because you were at the forefront of condemning the first lockdown saga, she might stylishly be referring to Idiroko road package!

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by saintmm(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
Mr, wait 1. the rot you are pointing out is in all religion, if you convert to Islam, you will see their own rot too. although, I'm not justifying the less than becoming attitude of some of those you are accusing.
2. the tendency of a man to do a wrong thing will ultimately lead him to the group of like minds that will justify his actions and excuse his faults. all of them and our leaders are the product of bad society we all contributed both actively or passively to build.
so one's every one choose to know the right thing and do it no matter what, then, we start getting it
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Dorlarphor10: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

Bros,you don't need to convert
Follow Dr Abel damina ministry and Chris Onayinka ministry on social media, I am sure many things will be clear to you. This is genuine Bible teaching that is done out of proper studying. Check out this website for Onayinka Teachings also. Livingwordmedia.org
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by NobleRace: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

My dear, stop the guise. You're not a Christian!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by abidem4real: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://m.punchng.com/News/New-COVID-19-measures-not-to-deny-churches-of-offerings-tithes
If our renowned pastors and imams cannot pray to God with so much powers they claim to have had to banish Covid19 from the surface of Earth, then the government is right to impose any strict measures on religious gatherings because it seems religions are a hoax now. Or maybe there is no single man of God amongst our self acclaimed men of God.

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Iykenuwa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug[b] in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible [b] this criminals [/b]have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of [b]these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against [b]this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad

Is your hypocrisy clear enough to you yet?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by joxxy01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
Look at this Bloody aboki forming Christian, better go and slam ur head it's 3pm already and don't say what does not concern you... let people insult Christians is it your money we are using for tithe and offerings Oga face ur Islam biko

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Maobichek: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
. " You will gladly convert to Islam": are you genuinely a Christian? Why don't you come out openly and abuse Christ and Christianity and not hidding under your shelves. To you all Pastors are criminals and there is no genuine Pastor. The truth remains that while some ppl are doing business with the Gospel, we still have genuine men of God. While you are doing your best to criminalize all Christians and Pastors, Muslims are converting to Christianity hence you are free to convert to Islam. I reside in FCT, some of my friends are Muslims, genuine Muslims don't abuse Christ and Christianity ( they are focus and always committed to Islam) the way you did. Go and convert to Islam OK, my friends who were Muslims would always ask me on Monday morning: how was service yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Maobichek: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Maobichek:
. " You will gladly convert to Islam": are you genuinely a Christian? Why don't you come out openly and abuse Christ and Christianity and not hidding under your shelves. To you all Pastors are criminals and there is no genuine Pastor. The truth remains that while some ppl are doing business with the Gospel, we still have genuine men of God. While you are doing your best to criminalize all Christians and Pastors, Muslims are converting to Christianity hence you are free to convert to Islam. I reside in FCT, some of my friends are Muslims, genuine Muslims don't abuse Christ and Christianity ( they are focus and always committed to Islam) the way you did. Go and convert to Islam OK, my friends who were Muslims would always ask me on Monday morning: how was service yesterday?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Sagefromtheeast: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
Even thinking of converting to Islam shows how "born again christian" you are.

I no blame you,na internet I blame.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Preacherrr(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
SHUT UP YOU SERPENT FROM HELL. You are claiming that your fellow serpent who was recently rejected from been offered an appointment in INEC; threw a subtle jab at the church, whereas you are trying to complement the foolish statement made by the old witch. Look, even if you like gather your entire family in the coven to fight against the Church you will still not win. Did it not amaze you that despite all the expectation from devils like you, that Shiloh 2020 should not hold it still went on successfully for good 4days with mind blowing testimonies. JESUS himself has declared it and it is irrevocable the gate of hell shall not prevail against the Church. My advice is this REPENT OR YOU PERISH...YOUR TERRIBLE END IS IMMINENT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT, EXCEPT YOU REPENT.
GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Inyanga(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

I have searched for sense in this post... I couldn't find any...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by focus7: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Our greedy pastors have turned the Church to mockery for their senseless greed
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

That's the 'born again' that will resign if people are not ready to be freed!

You wanna give freedom abi? If dem no con gree, you go con waka go where

Think about it

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by FullBlastLight: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by chaloskyx: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
IF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE YOU CAN SEE THAT ALL THE PASTORS CARE ABOUT DURING COVID IS NOT FOR THEIR MEMBERS WELL BEING OR SALVATION BUT FOR THEIR TITHES AND OFFERINGS CAUSE FOR HER TO DWELL ON THOSE KEY ISSUES PROVE THAT THE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FROM PASTORS DWELL ON THEIR REVENUE STREAM
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by bigcasava1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ugly bitch

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
U r a fool for uttering this trash lauretta

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by jice(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

You are not born again as you claim. Read 1Cor 6:1-8 and judge yourself
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by winningwinner(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2020
This is why National Assembly deny you approval... Continue running your mouth the way you like. This government is just a year before another election...

adenigga:

Source:
https://m.punchng.com/News/New-COVID-19-measures-not-to-deny-churches-of-offerings-tithes

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by proprince(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2020
GOTVee:

If converting to islam is your only choice then you dnt even have Christ in you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west / LAGBUS Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.