Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead (22565 Views)

Three Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack NSCDC Officers In Imo / Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Doraty1(f): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Pandemonium broke out on Tuesday as three persons were feared killed by stray bullets in Ayetoro, Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The incident happened at the Kikelomo area in Ayetoro early morning on Tuesday.

The men of Nigeria Customs Service had reportedly stormed the area following a tip-off of smuggling activities.

The stray bullets were allegedly fired by customs men who stormed the area to evacuate the alleged smuggled bags of rice.

https://punchng.com/breaking-three-feared-dead-as-customs-youths-clash-in-ogun/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Dovegrey: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Ogun state and bad news be like twins grin. grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Freestainworld(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
So they came for ordinary rice, shameless that's what I call this.

51 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Whitecoal711: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
E
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by BUSHHUNTER: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Living near any border in Nigeria is a serious problem...if no be communal clash e go be customs

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by wizzywise(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Make I book my space first
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by MyGeneration(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Just na na dem open borders

1 Like

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by djkaneo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kk
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by hyduffy: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Failed System... sad

5 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by sylve11: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
After they seize the bags of rice, they will then share among themselves. Na so immgration matter be for this country...... sad cool

22 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by annyplenty(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Avoid another protest of ENDSARS magnitude by all means. It will shut down the nation.

19 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Nazgul: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why do our security operatives derive joy I opening fire on unarmed civilians?

Whatever happened to teargas or rubber bullets. Why do they love killing so much?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by adexeli(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by BennyDGreat: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hope this won't cause another round of assault against force men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by sun123: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Which kind wahala be this
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by chipet67(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
G
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Patrioticman007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dovegrey:
Ogun state and bad news be like twins grin. grin.

The south is the most peaceful part of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by cjudy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
No force in Nigeria is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by NwaNimo1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Customs Hoodlums and Youths Clash in Ogun

8 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by dynicks(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
The day hell would finally be let loose in this country eh!....e go reach everybody finally.....

Make one or two persons keep fanning the embers till then!...

9 Likes

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
The men of Nigeria Customs Service had reportedly stormed the area following a tip-off of smuggling activities.

Customs men who stormed the area to evacuate the alleged smuggled bags of rice.
Unfortunately expected.
SAY NO TO SMUGGLING.
Say no to random shooting anyhow.

ggood:
Border has finally open , boys must hustle
They should Hustle legit.
Illegal lifestyle kills them before their time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by ggood: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Border has finally open , boys must hustle
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by leisuretym: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why?
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by sojayy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Three innocent lives lost becos of some bags of rice, can u just imagine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by sun123: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Freestainworld:
So they came for ordinary rice, shameless that's what I call this.

I de tell you
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? or you have one but not satisfied with it's quality? Or you don't have the additional drawings (structural, mechanical, electrical and BOQ) contact me to design top standard and complete building plans plus full supervision all at decent costs. Chat or call 08166201893
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by NaijaCover(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm crying right now
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by farouk2much(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
at the end i've admited it, buhari is a devil
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
the way stray bullets are killng people nowadays I don't understand oo
are those government officers not trained??
Re: Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead by wetmenow: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
And they can't use stray bullet to kill boko haram and co.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana / Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career / Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.