Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ (17560 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by Nchenches: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
Nigeria is a lawless state (anything goes)
if it was in a saner climes he dare not try this rubbish

Nigeria leaders behave as if they are above the law angry even the national assembly that is suppose to check their excesses are just there as a figure head sad
Politicians from the south who are supposed to start to kick are queuing up for political appointments by north in 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by BlackfireX: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
oguns222:

May your life become what Nigeria has become under buhari. Amen.

See one of them.. Skull miner
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by oguns222: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlackfireX:

See one of them.. Skull miner

It won't be a bad idea to mine your skull.

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by BlackfireX: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
oguns222:

It won't be a bad idea to mine your skull.

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen

You threatened me bah, I will report you to the appropriate quarters... What nosence
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by oguns222: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlackfireX:

You threatened me bah, I will report you to the appropriate quarters... What nosence

Cry cry baby. Shebi you were happy writing nonsense. So, you are this empty. Shame!

May God handle your life the same way buhari handles Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by israelmao(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
TruthHurts1:
grin

Helinues, Yenefer and other BMCs reaction when Bubu finally crawls out of hiding:

[img]https://images./3z5zAwYa5drS6cvAYjgvGi.gif[/img]

I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by amakadlite(f): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlackfireX:
What is wrong with this Yoruba tabloid, don't they havet work to do, everytime buhari, buhari...ah ah ah

We the youth are solidly behind our daddy oyoyo, our darling president
Lazy youth
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by hotseat: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Buhari is protesting against the absence of Aisha from the Villa going up to 3 months now.

Instead of una to helep am beg madam, una dey complain.

Konji wan kee the cowman.

The Dumbo-in-Chief himself!
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by Bestbeelieve: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
The President had on December 11 embarked on a seven-day private visit to Daura and.....

the President from Abuja landed at 4:45pm on Friday at the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua International Airport in Katsina where he was received by the Governor, Aminu Bello Masari; his deputy, Mannir Yakubu; senior government officials and the heads of security agencies in the state.

“In Daura to receive President Buhari at the helipad were the Emir, His Highness Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar, leading the members of the Emirate Council and a parade of colourful horse riders and courtiers.

On a PRIVATE visit!!! chaiiii which way 9ja??
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by 20yearsago: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Also Rock villa may be infested with rats again, or cockroaches this time, or even both. We may have to borrow $19million from Iran for fumigation before all members of the first family can return to the villa
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by IykDee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
sammy7410:
hello osinbajo waiting dem dey talk

Cruise...
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by Redcrafton: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
This kind of news doesn't bother people any more.

Two years ago our brothers from the SW would have rubbished this post claiming that Nigeria is better today than ever.

But today they have all disappeared into oblivion.

Pictorially, they are now like that little thing compared to the big patched one, two years ago.

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by Jollylolly(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
''Query your sources @SaharaReporters, the President returned to Abuja last Friday after receiving the rescued students of the GSSS Kankara, he met with ex-VP, Arch. Namadi Sambo this afternoon and his meeting with members of the PTF on COVID-19 is about to commence in few minutes.'' - Bashir Ahmed.. PA To The President.

MYND44 Lalasticlala.... This iS a fake news and its misleading.
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by farouk2much(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
buhari has lose concentration. Infact buhari is a blood sucker
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by TheRareGem1(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2020

Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by Joseph08(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian!

I will have to denounce and take up a foreign citizenship sad
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by vioment: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeria's #1 is okay small but he seem to have lost some wisdom.

Facts:

He really lost wisdom when he went to balance in another country for 100 days.

He also shows wisdom decline when, after any horrific incident, he comes out and says I directed so and so to look into the matter. I don't think he puts himself in anybody's shoe/situation. If he did this with some intelligence, he will be offering better solutions.

Why can't NA and ekelebe start having better night goggles in the air and in their cars?; why can't there be some type of accountability with ekelebe and other departments; Why cant he be encouraging one payment of fees instead of paying here and there for one thing; little things add up. Organization matters to the mindset of people. And many more issues.

I think he is a good guy but he doesn't know how to be a real leader, without force.
Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by themanderon: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
That young man is that pic is buhari? Hnmmmmmn...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment: Ondo Deputy-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Heads To Court / Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case / Bakare Attacks Lagos Over N72m Land Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.