Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) (38119 Views)

Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Mayorkun's Mother Dances Shaku Shaku & Twerk Has She Listen To Legbegbe, Bobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by envoymedia: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Popular Nollywood Actor, Zubby Michael took to his Instagram handle to share a video of his mother dancing to a traditional music while he cheered her, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the video:

"My Mumcy don land"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJA8zS7Hk7Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsqxcGqTwaI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by adadike(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omalicha nne. Abeg zuby, send me my own Christmas cow. Pepper soup things and nkwobi on my mind

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
which mama go see cow wey no go dance

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Ernchibyke(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
G
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
God abeg please we wey our mama still dey alive, make she still enjoy our money too as our papa dor travel since. E nor go bad if i by ride give my mama and personal driver.

Me and money nor quarrel o

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Loner97(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Living d life
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by RedAlert08(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
w
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beautiful mama! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Kingofum(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by freeman131: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
I love the way this guy takes care of his family.
I know say him dey bleep olosho ooo but dude nah real OG

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mumcy wey sabi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairalee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
I must be the only one that doesn't know Zuby Michael. Please can someone tell me what's distinctive about him and why he's always in the news?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by casdoruche: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mice one
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mehn how daFUQ is this news? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Merry Christmas in advance y'all!
We Rise!!

pmc01:
Wetin this one dey talk now. Go home ogbeni, you're high.
Pmc01, but if you don't want that prayer,
Please then, it is not for you.
Your mama can ask you for 10K and you give her 1K or tell her you are damn broke.
That is your choice in life.
Leave that prayers for the people it was addressed to : Good members of Nairaland.

Enjoy the kinda life you wish for yourself kid!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Cuntface: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol na Zubby get nairaland front page these days o

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by pmc01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Shellsploit: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Am walking away...

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by pmc01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97327772:
Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Merry Christmas in advance y'all!
We Rise!!

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by xeeco: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
May God give us the kind of wealth that would make our parents happy and dance around with excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by pmc01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Doinggs:
Proud mother

Proud of what?
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
There is one Zubby Enebeli that I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gj8mtiHnxA

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by pmc01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
xeeco:
May God give us the kind of wealth that would make our parents happy and dance around with excitement.

Good talk.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
What's it with the unproductive stories of this guy getting to the fp every now and then? Plenty stories wey dey reasonable dey, na stupid stories like this one mods go dey push come fp. How does Zubby or whatever his name is help the average nairalander? More like the guy is bribing the mods.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
pmc01:

Pmc01, but if you don't want that prayer,
Please then, it is not for you.
Your mama can ask you for 10K and you can give her 1K or tell her you are broke.
That is your choice in life.
Leave that prayers for the people it was addressed to : Good members of Nairaland.

Enjoy the kinda life you wish for yourself kid!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Drsnives(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
which mama go see cow wey no go dance

Two cow's for that matter
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by senatepresido: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
please help me make a choice, we plan visiting a beach on the Island with my cousins, I have been to Oniru it wasn't impressive, so we are yet to decide between visiting Eleguishi or Eleko Beach, which is a better beach and kindly tell me the advantage one has over the other.
Thank You
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
He's always in the News cuz he wanna be

nothing else to say cuz if you don't bring your life to the media no one will know about it undecided
nairalee:
I must be the only one that doesn't know Zuby Michael. Please can someone tell me what's distinctive about him and why he's always in the news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest / Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls / Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.