Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote (779 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Edo APC Hails State CAN BOSS For Rejecting Jonathan’s Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Emdion(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Am frm edo state. i support bb al d way. Let count d no of state in d south dat cpc can get at least 25% of there. So as to know how to work on attaining a minimum of 5 frm d southern part of nigeria.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by kasiem(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
I pity u
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Wadeoye(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2011
I know of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. You will be surprised to see CPC wining in Ogun and Oyo.

We have only a little work to do in Osun, Ondo and Ekiti - I am also sure CPC can do well in Edo. With campaign in South West and Edo, sure we can get the required 25%. Campaign starts tomorrow from Edo.

The good thing is, BB ticket is easy to sell.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DREAM ON!!

6 DAYS FROM NOW!!

JUST DREAM ON!!
NOT EVEN A SINGLE PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADER SUPPORTS CPC IN THE SW AND U CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE ABOUT THE REALITY THAT THE BB TICKET AINT FLYING IN THE SW!!

I AM IN LAGOS AND I VE GOT PEOPLE ALLOVER THE SW,NOBODY EVEN MENTIONED BB shocked shocked

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FEAR GOD!! KAI,TYPICAL NIGERIAN 419 POLITICAL SCAM!!
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by AljUche: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
rivers

oyo

ondo

edo maybe

imo

ebonyi

and anambra

believe it or not angry

i have registered in those state 80 times each and there are others like me angry
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Onlytruth(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
Posted by: Alj Uche

rivers

oyo

ondo

edo maybe

imo

ebonyi

and anambra

believe it or not

i have registered in those state 80 times each and there are others like me

ol' boy, e be like say this election don dey enter your brain small small. Dem go kill you for Onitsha o! grin
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by AljUche: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Alj Uche
ol' boy, e be like say this election don dey enter your brain small small. Dem go kill you for Onitsha o! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

na lie jor grin wink
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Onlytruth(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2011
And if Jonathan loses in Edo state, then, it would be time to redraw the map of the geopolitical zones. No need sharing a zone with your political enemy. The zones were created to cater to "political" interests of each zone. Each zone should be able to rally round one political goal. If that doesn't happen, then there is problem somewhere.

I've always thought that these geopolitical zones don't make sense anyway. There is a need for restructuring.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by EzeUche(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^

Then which political zone should Edo State be in? If not the South-South, should they be placed with the South-West? I do not think many people in that state would support that, but I doubt GEJ will lose the state though. This is simply a speculation.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Onlytruth(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2011
^^

I don't believe he would lose there either.

About where Edo should go, maybe they should join Kogi and parts of Delta state to form a geopolitical zone.

Frankly, Edo man's political interest don't gel well with Ijaw or Eastern interests. Just my view though.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by EzeUche(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

I don't believe he would lose there either.

About where Edo should go, maybe they should join Kogi and parts of Delta state to form a geopolitical zone.

Frankly, Edo man's political interest don't gel well with Ijaw or Eastern interests. Just my view though.

We all have different aspirations and political views. The way I see things, I think we should go back to regional political divisions with a few changes. Such as a new Middle Belt region, the I believe the Ijaw should be placed into a region of their choice.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Onlytruth(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2011
Actually, I believe that each state should go for its own political interests, but there is a difference between pushing your interest and undermining the interest of your own geopolitical zone. When that happens, then there is a fundamental problem that needs to be solved.

So, in my book, any state that undermines the political interest of its own geopolitical zone should be excised from that zone.
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by henry101(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Actually, I believe that each state should go for its own political interests, but there is a difference between pushing your interest and undermining the interest of your own geopolitical zone. When that happens, then there is a fundamental problem that needs to be solved.

So, in my book, any state that undermines the political interest of its own geopolitical zone should be excised from that zone.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by Onlytruth(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2011
^^

cool cool cool
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:51am On Mar 28, 2011
dream on,dream on

RIBADU IS YOUNG AND CAPABLE
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by doctorT(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2011
Just wait and see what will happen before the election day. PDP will be kicked out of Nigeria.

Oyo, Lagos, Osun, Ogun, and at least two states in SE or SS
Re: How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2011
All SW states. Edo state at the minimum

(1) (Reply)

My Voter's Card, Pls Help! / INEC Procedures For Saturday Elections / Igbo Suya Coment: Yorubas Exile Ystarnger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.