Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End (3034 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Kalatium:

What is this one saying.

Every section on Nairaland has its function.

And in Romance section pvssy and d1ck will continue to be the topic discussion.

Men Will complain about women and women will continue complaining about men till the end of time.

If you have a problem with that stop visiting Romance section.

You must really lack basic comprehension

Is that what you can deduce from my comment you quoted?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

They dont reason. They just stay online 24/7 reading material that fuels their woman hate and then come back to vomit toxicity on different threads. Imagine someone with a sister that is single and desperate to marry, that person spends his time convincing other men to avoid women because women are the worst thing to ever happen and blablabla

Then he came back online to wail about his sisters singleness. Is it not madness?
There is one mod that has a little daughter but is always pushing anti woman topics to front page, I can't understand how some men think sometimes.

Anyway, like the other guy above me said, I pray all those men that want to stay single for life have their wishes granted and actually end up staying unmarried forever. Na them sabi, no be by force.

It's lalasticlala na, let him and them continue, whatever agenda they're trying to concort wouldn't stop the fact that people will keep getting married every weekend, willingly, not forcefully.

7 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2020
men will not suffer anything. Stop this die alone myth.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You must really lack basic comprehension

Is that what you can deduce from my comment you quoted?
You love complaining about guys behavior on Romance section if you are tired of them leave romance section.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Marriage is a utility scam where a man toils all his life to cater for a self righteous, nagging, insatiable bitch who indoctrinates the children to hate you and make it seem like she's the only one sacrificing.
RisenPhoenix1:

The real reason why you see old men alone is because they invested all their lives, time and energy on their family; paying huge school fees, taking them on foreign jaunts, buying the latest iPhones and SUVs for them; and when these old men became too old to work, their children went abroad for greener pastures, and took their mothers along with them.

Nothing but pure facts.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

These same dings on here are the same people that will condemn and degrade single mothers and baby mamas, and they will use that same energy to condemn marriage, also same energy to insult single ladies calling them evening newspapers and Shiloh candidates, what the hell kind of humans are these ones for petes sake? You insult women and still fvck them and breed through them, to stay on their own is a problem, 99.9999999% of threads opened on romance section is complaints upon complaints about women and yet thet call themselves Alfa mails, what do these confused folks really want exactly?
Biglittlelois:

You are obviously a product of a single mama for you to cry out your frustration against women and marriage, your mother must have been a sweet sixteen till old age, with firm boobs, tight ass, and flowing menses even at 50 and above , I am going to assume you have sisters, female cousins and friends
Also, when you have a daughter, make sure you advice her to be a baby mama to multiple fathers, fathers who won't provide for their offsprings,
All these manboys who are dragons that spit fire and everything burns ONLY on the internet, but are millipedes in reality who are always scared of being squashed with just a little pat on the head, pfffttt.
Biglittlelois:

It's lalasticlala na, let him and them continue, whatever agenda they're trying to concort wouldn't stop the fact that people will keep getting married every weekend, willingly, not forcefully.

Very typical.

The average comment of a typical Nairaland fe-fail must include the following:
- dragging all female relatives around you.
- using the term alfa mails wink
- writing lengthy epistles with little sprinkles of childish insults.
- celebrating that people are getting married every weekend cheesy ..they are "strwong" independent feminists that still wanna get married...

I laugh in Japanese grin

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by ibechris(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

These same dings on here are the same people that will condemn and degrade single mothers and baby mamas, and they will use that same energy to condemn marriage, also same energy to insult single ladies calling them evening newspapers and Shiloh candidates, what the hell kind of humans are these ones for petes sake? You insult women and still fvck them and breed through them, to stay on their own is a problem, 99.9999999% of threads opened on romance section is complaints upon complaints about women and yet thet call themselves Alfa mails, what do these confused folks really want exactly?

And funny thing is, their insults always go back to hunt them at the end, either through their loved ones, e.g I remember one thread that reached FP where a guy lamented that his sister is close to 40, beautiful yet unmarried, I checked the guy's previous comments and what I saw made me laugh, he is an online red piller who insults women at will, forgetting there are females in his family and he'd one day have a daughter, very anyhow set of slogs.

Such men usually get blessed with female children.
There is always a terrible consequence for such a people.
Old age awaits everyone. Thank u for ur understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by pocohantas(f): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Someone that types English with h-accent. Someone who can’t differentiate this from these. Someone who I was accused of picking on due to his mental deficiency, has the effrontery to convince himself his retirement would be as desirable as an eloquent traditional ruler who is an engineer with foreign stint?

The knucklehead couldn’t even tell what made the man desirable wasn’t just age. Abi did I desire your illiterate father? grin I do hope whoever is fcking this dude uses protection. This kinda low IQ must be an STI.

If wishes were horses...

10 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

Very typical.

The average comment of an typical Nairaland fe-fail must inculde the following:
- celebrating that people are getting married every weekend cheesy ..they are "strwong" independent feminists that still wanna get married...

I laugh in Japanese grin

Lmao... You Sabi their manipulative tricks

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2020

The real reason why you see old men alone is because they invested all their lives, time and energy on their family; paying huge school fees, taking them on foreign jaunts, buying the latest iPhones and SUVs for them; and when these old men became too old to work, their children went abroad for greener pastures, and took their mothers along with them. Staying in a marriage and bringing up your kids does not guarantee that you I'll have 'companionship' in the twilight period of your life. Planning to be financially self sufficient when your wife and kids have left you is what will enable you to have a productive old age.

Secondly, women are not companions for men. Other men are. With a pleasant character, you'll make plenty of paddies and you'll never be lonely. Food and drink? When you have your money, that will be the least of your problems.

Prepare for a self-sufficient future.

undecided I wonder where dizzwan always get his narratives from. Mtcheeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Palema007:
All you redpill/ ALPHA wannabes copying and pasting other people's post from another forum here.... Lol... The day he go do me do you ehn...he go shock you.

Just continue! Maybe it is by force to type epistle! grin . I've seen a lot here but I just negodo grin

grin shocked You mean it?? Wawu. Ah don't believe this.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Anti women thread indeed.
Please lalasticlala come and push this Pro women thread to front page, let's see if they can withstand the slaughter that comes with having pro Women thread on front page.
LMFAO
Feminism gbua gi there...

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biodun556:
When ever I see old men living alone, I wonder why?

Many youths of now adays abandon their girl friends with babies and pregnancies to bear the responsibilities alone without considering the future.

Some are simply not ready to take responsibility at all but they just want to have children bearing their names. Any single disagreement with their partner is an escape route.

At youthful age many men believe they are strong, they have the money and can survive where ever. They fail to consider loneliness at old age.

Many old men are walking about in the street aimlessly not because they don't have money or shelter but because no children and family members around them. Many of them are later forced to marry a young girl in their 60s, 70s and 80s just to have companions.

What ever the pleasure you are deriving at your youthful age because you're living alone, enjoying clubs and friends company. A time will come when all those will no longer be attractive as the company of wife and children.
All these your STUFFS just to get men to marry Ladies?
Hope u know dat one has to be ALIVE b4 growing old?
A DEAD MAN never grows old.

....and NOWADAYS MARRIAGE is one of the things that draws you closer to the devil and untimely death.
Please, allow the MEN be.

African men are no longer respected and appreciated.
It's only in AFRICA u'll see a MAN marry a Lady dat has no job, no single source of livelihood, yet dis man will marry & still provide 4his in-laws. What does he get in return? INSULTS and useless comparisons.
They compare Nigerian Men to WHITE MEN, meanwhile white Ladies work & take up responsibilities even b4 the man comes home.

MEN should enjoy dia Lives now, since d moment dey get married ARMAGEDDON will storm dia apartments.
The Ladies should also enjoy theirs too.
Enough of all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2020

Very typical.

The average comment of an typical Nairaland fe-fail must inculde the following:

I laugh in Japanese grin

Ode leleyi. grin That wan wey write Rational Mail abi watin no dey married??

Fe-fail?? Wtff is that? E no even enter rara.
Try another. Next time with your own colloquials - formed by you.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Funny thread.

Everyone mingle with your social class.
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Ode ni baba mi. grin
That wan wey write Rational Mail abi watin no dey married??

Fe-fail?? Wtff is that? E no even enter rara.
Try another. Next time with your own colloquials - formed by you.

Hmm, so you watch redpill content to the point of investigating Rollo Tomassi's personal life?
Interesting to see how invested you are! grin

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

Very typical.

The average comment of a typical Nairaland fe-fail must include the following:

I laugh in Japanese grin

Lol what the hell is fe-fail? No rhyme or rhythm at all, do better

Never have I seen myself as a feminist cos I dont jell well with tags or labels

You have a problem with females here defending themselves from the general words being used by you guys, but you don't want us to say the obvious which is;

-You smiffs have females in your family
-Childish insults started with your degradation of females generally
-Alfa mails is a direct response to vagina people or the feminist tag to every female comment
-Yes we will continue to celebrate couples getting married, after all, ladies aren't marrying themselves, men are marrying them,

Seems you guys cries and chants of no marriage/pro baby mama/alfa mail/red pill yap actually ends online since men keeps getting married, i think only on nairaland sef lmao.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

[s]
Lol what the hell is fe-fail? No rhyme or rhythm at all, do better

Never have I seen myself as a feminist cos I dont jell well with tags or labels

You have a problem with females here defending themselves from the general words being used by you guys, but you don't want us to say the obvious which is;

-You smiffs have females in your family
-Childish insults started with your degradation of females generally
-Alfa mails is a direct response to vagina people or the feminist tag to every female comment
-Yes we will continue to celebrate couples getting married, after all, ladies aren't marrying themselves, men are marrying them,

Seems you guys cries and chants of no marriage/pro baby mama/alfa mail/red pill yap actually ends online since men keeps getting married, i think only on nairaland sef lmao[/s].

You've only just repeated the same garbage!

Keep bringing up our female family members as if we give a fucck grin

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kalatium:

You love complaining about guys behavior on Romance section if you are tired of them leave romance section.

Why are you going off topic? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by wisdomiskey(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

-Yes we will continue to celebrate couples getting married, after all, ladies aren't marrying themselves, men are marrying dem,

Calm down. No be your type dem dey marry cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by wisdomiskey(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:

??

Fe-fail?? Wtff is that? .
Biglittlelois:

Lol what the hell is fe-fail?.

A fe-fail is a failed feminist!
.. Chai!! olodo porr gan o cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

You've only just repeated the same garbage!

Keep bringing up our female family members as if we give a fucck grin

It hurts yeah,

Until you guys grow a little bit of sense and stop yapping about, always remember the females in your family is not exempted, starting from your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

A fe-fail is a failed feminist!
.. Chai!! olodo porr gan o cry

cheesy. They are more invested in sounding "savage" than actually using their brains.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It hurts yeah,

Until you guys grow a little bit of sense and stop yapping about, always remember the females in your family is not exempted, starting from your mother.

Likewise yours ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

Likewise yours ma'am.

Mine is exempted, seeing as I don't go about degrading men and calling them names just to feel woke on a faceless forum when I know I have a father and mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Of course, seeing as I don't go about degrading men and calling them names just to feel woke on a faceless forum when I know I have a father and mother, of course yes, I feel no guilt whatsoever.

You don't?

Interesting cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

You don't?

Interesting cheesy

Proof?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Proof?

None. I have none o.
Proof ke? cheesy
You've never insulted men. grin
You are sugar, spice and everything nice!

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
genq:

None. I have none o.
Proof ke? cheesy
You've never insulted men. grin
You are sugar, spice and everything nice!

Lol, ok I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by genq(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Lol, ok I'm done with you.

Ok. Bye pickmesha wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 / Post Wedding.. Pics N All / Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.