Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End (3042 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by milann: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:
She has called him grin grin
i use to think 'him' is female
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin shocked You mean it?? Wawu. Ah don't believe this.
Lol..... It's true o. grin . Sometimes these people try too hard! grin, I just laugh at some posts I see here.
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Liposure: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Palema007:
Lol..... It's true o. grin . Sometimes these people try too hard! grin, I just laugh at some posts I see here.
compliments of the season
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Molahnelson(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2020
We know that marriage only benefit women alone, ask those who are married in the last 10 years hwfa, whether the enjoy the marriage or not you will hear what they will say
women think that marriage is about the ceremonial the wedding, the social flaunting and the rest, most of them have not understand submissiveness
My advice to any man who wish to marriage in this current time whether is a Christian or a Muslim is just married two wife if he's capable of taking care of them, so that he will live long

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Liposure:
compliments of the season
Merry Christmas dear.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.