Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,028 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mode9 Hits Goldmine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode9 Hits Goldmine (1028 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode9 Hits Goldmine by ruz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by semid4lyfe(m): 4:56am On Mar 28, 2011

Mode 9 Hits Goldmine

Mode 9 one of Nigeria’s foremost rap acts and awards winning Mode 9, is floating in the sky, as his sojourn in the United Kingdom has paid off big time.

Armed with a new management deal and scores of opportunities to excel internationally, the no-nonsense hard core rapper is not only coming home with a double album, he’s also returning to sign a new record deal with an unnamed new record label.

While the first album is titled John Boombastic, the second a collaboration with a British-based producer, Bayo, is titled Commercial Break.

Commercial Break as an album, is a fast tempo rap job, a complete departure from the slow delivery for which the rapper is better known, But the depth and delivery style common with Mode 9 remains intact.

Commercial Break in the words of Mode 9 became necessary following complaints he received over time from his fans who insisted on a dance hall material.

“It’s not that I have not been delivering some fast tempo beats in the past, but a guy’s gotta listen to his hommies” he told Showtime on phone from his base in London.

Apart from the two albums he confirmed were ready to be dropped, Mode 9 also revealed that two other albums he worked on, were ready too.

“I did a collaboration with a Kenyan musician on a 16 tracked album titled Blood and Milk. I also have in my kitty another album titled Golden Era Guevera and New Era Mandela.

But currently running on the internet is a song titled Pay Attention which I released free for my fans to download”.

Mode 9 who revealed that D’Banj’s Fall in Love, Bracket’s Yori Yori and all of P_Square songs were in hot demand in every part of the United Kingdom said his traveling abroad was a successful mission.

“Before now, I didn’t own a British passport having been born there, but now everything is different.

After the initial hesitance of the home office to handle my matter fast, finally I’m a proud owner of the most respected documents in the world.

The period I submitted and waited for my documents to be processed was the longest period I ever waited for anything in my entire life. It costs me so much pain as I couldn’t return home to Nigeria last year to honour some shows. I also lost an opportunity to travel to Germany to honour another date.

With the new passport, I can travel to more than 126 countries in the world without fear or the inconvenience of waiting for a visa” , an obviously delighted Mode 9 gushed over the phone.

Mode 9 who is expected to arrive the country anytime from now, disclosed that

Lol. . .Modenine don get im Britico particulars now grin

2 new albums coming soon too. . .Javalove go throw party, chai! cheesy

[size=13pt]ALL HAIL NAIJA'S BEST & ILLEST RAPPER!!!![/size]
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by BabaEleko(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
Shege!!!
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by mikuz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
The true african number one!
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by pheesayor(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
where is damiefool the number 1 mode 9 hater

its fify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by cold(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^Correction;Modey's critics are not haters,we all wish him well in his future endeavours.Only Javalove has the capacity to hate someone he doesn't even know
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by medjai(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2011
Congrats Modo
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by javalove(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2011
cold:

^^Correction;Modey's critics are not haters,we all wish him well in his future endeavours.Only Javalove has the capacity to hate someone he doesn't even know

see this one dey twist grammar . . critics - haters . . .

Na una sabi. . .

Who do I hate. . .? None. . .!

Who do I cricticize for wackness and his holier than thou personality - Rugheadybaba

Shikena

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by dammiecool(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
your future lies somewhere in my past cool
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by baslone: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
"[s]But currently running on the internet is a song titled Pay Attention which[/s] I released free for my fans to download”

This man no go change sha!!! E ya!
Re: Mode9 Hits Goldmine by Fadajasi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
@dammie, lmao

(1) (Reply)

Nnena Omali Bares It All / Muri Thunder Shares Mic With 2face Idibia / Your Best Underground Rapper And Link To A Song Or Mixtape To Prove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.