Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (50809 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Jabioro:
Holiness plus negligence of authority.. they are public stunts.their Papa wife died..three months he did another wedding..who dey deceived who..

Is it not more honourable to marry than to appear in news for wrong reasons?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Epicji: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
The Church has bigger blame to share here.there are hypocrite every where. Listen to the principal of d school. Administrator is zero. No monitoring of activities by d school board. Believing that d principal is righteous n spirit fill

In deeper life Church today, we have old n modern deeper life members. Most of the old deeper members have no control over their children behaviour.

Sorry to say that d church is living on its past glory. We are in d last days
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by grim33(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Twelfthman:
Nowadays boarding schools breed Gays & Lesbians. They enter the society and covert more to their abominable coven

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Gerrard59(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is: lack of accountability where institutions and people are not held accountable and responsible for their actions. Unfortunately, it is highly likely that this family will withdraw the case due to fearmongering of religion and God used by the church and her sycophantic members/supporters.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by adeowo84(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
Oh I forgot to read about this story shocked

BUT WITH THE LITTLE I READ NOW,

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THAT EVIL SCHOOL, angry angry

You mean the school is owned by a church? angry

THEY MUST EXPEL THOSE STUDENTS, angry

EVIL CHILDREN FROM THE PIT OF HELL angry

Whoever the general oversea is should LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.

I FEEL PITY FOR THE CHILD,I pray he gets justice and I know he will.

I thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy cheesy

Why are disturbing our eyes with your typo(caps)...we have heard u ma, the will all face the music
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by damocool(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Epicji:
The Church has bigger blame to share here.there are hypocrite every where. Listen to the principal of d school. Administrator is zero. No monitoring of activities by d school board. Believing that d principal is righteous n spirit fill

In deeper life Church today, we have old n modern deeper life members. Most of the old deeper members have no control over their children behaviour.

Sorry to say that d church is living on its past glory. We are in d last days

Nothing like living on its past glory, the church still stands on the undiluted word of God, it is up to individual, old and young in the church.. You would conveniently blame christ for judas behaviours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by georgeakins: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Today's churches set up schools for profit making, unlike the white missionaries that established schools in those days purposely to add values to lives

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Mutemenot(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Anyone keying into any organization because of their religious affiliation 'll end up bn disappointed . Train your children to be great with religious attachment, they will grow n make decisions on what they want
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Jabioro: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Is it not more honourable to marry than to appear in news for wrong reasons?
Within six months..at least a year..
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Josywhyte: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020
The parents sef dey even waste time....i got a better lawyer to give them that can sue that school pretty well....which kind wickedness
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Lightman300(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

Boarding school is divided into two.

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

If you can survive boarding school like I did, you can survive hell fire.

HELLFIRE?
Alright!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Deeper life fa

Archibong stated that the State Superintendent of the church expressed shock over the feeding conditions of students in the school.

He said, “The superintendent said he approves N2.2 million every week for the feeding of the students and that he didn’t understand why this could have happened. He said the principal has to explain.”

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by NoToPile: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2020
I find it very interesting that the superintendent approves 2.2 million for feeding every week and the children are not properly fed. Its Nigerian individuals that is chopping the money. Corruption in this country is deeply rooted and multifaceted it is everywhere.

As for the molestation, I think the church should be left out of this. The principal should have expelled those students immediately, investigated and any more and any person involved in the raping of students (teacher or seniors) suspended/ expelled she didn't do that now they are begging .

Church will do their own preaching if the students decide not to take it nko. Running a school especially a religious one needs a very firm iron hand, no room for mistakes like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by NoToPile: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2020
VillagePipu:

Church suspended Principal, principal is begging parents. I think the Principal, the Housemaster the bullies and everyone involved should be prosecuted.

The church made a good move by suspending the principal.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2020
sodiqapril:
They are not begging them they are threatening them the already kicked them out of the official WhatsApp groups while sending broadcast messages to other parents that Jesus will exonerate them from lies...asides politics the religious institution is most corrupt in this country

Archibong stated that the State Superintendent of the church expressed shock over the feeding conditions of students in the school.

He said, “The superintendent said he approves N2.2 million every week for the feeding of the students and that he didn’t understand why this could have happened. He said the principal has to explain.”

I don't know any group that is less corrupt than our politicians. Nigeria is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Tayor23(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

im a survivor bro...I will never put any of my children in a boarding school...that’s where they learn all immorality.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Okoroawusa: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Historically religion has killed more people than cancer
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Saig: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Was a boarder right from first day of jss1 till last day of ss3. I like boarding house but I picked one thing I'm struggling to discard till today
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Wonderwoman007: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2020
It's not because sexual immorality is prevailant everywhere but how deeperlife school handled the matter is the problem. When the issue was brought to their knowledge, they decided to act aloof. Stop giving excuses because nothing happened to you.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
Stop barking like a dog with saliva gusting out of your mouth, so because Deeper Life owns the school, the school is restricted to members alone, none members don't attend, and so everybody that goes to church is a Christian, you are unreasonable and your reasoning is archaic and backward, Judas Iscariot followed Jesus Christ closely but he was a greedy thief

I hope you have not molested anyone today! Ndi Deeper life!! grin
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2020
lefulefu:
Na wao just imagine d kind story coming frm a deeper life sch
sodiqapril:
They are not begging them they are threatening them the already kicked them out of the official WhatsApp groups while sending broadcast messages to other parents that Jesus will exonerate them from lies...asides politics the religious institution is most corrupt in this country
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Jabioro:

What are you talking about?

Bottom line is: it wasn't illegal nor ungodly. People will always talk.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Saig:

Was a boarder right from first day of jss1 till last day of ss3. I like boarding house but I picked one thing I'm struggling to discard till today

You picked marlian?
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by simcomu: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2020
i think gay and lesbianism is common in all boarding schools all over the world, not only in Nigeria.Boarding schools in the early 80s is not like the present day boarding school.Children in this present day world need close monitoring , when you put your child in boarding school, who will monitor him or her personally.so this children are exposed to different kind of peers, the good ones and the bad ones.they have a choice,from the womans story, i see that the boy went there at a young age when he was transiting from childhood to teenage (puberty).At this age , there is developmental growth in the body, most children experience change in Physical features, some fat children become lean in boarding school.I think its really dissappointing that deeper life cannot manage well their school, corruption exist in all areas in Nigeria, people even embezzle money meant for feeding

jawalis:
I’m not a deeper life church member but pls let’s leave the church out of this. Sexual immoralities happens everywhere, even in the day schools, private own schools and even government schools. So deeper life school isn’t an exemption of what the society breeds. They can only try their best to curb it. Let’s not use the medium to say bad words to the church.
I was a boarding student through my secondary education and I can testify to the fact that poor nutrition is very certain in any boarding school. Trust me, if you can’t withstand it: Better quit. When I got home in my first term JSS 1 break, my mother almost wept seeing me so lean and looking really exhausted. But damn, I became smarter and she said it to me like; you are now very smart unlike when you were home. Boarding house can never feed children like it’s their home. Parent should know, from the stress of waking up by 4:30am for morning prayer, doing different morning devotions, running from one senior to another. Many times, you’ll miss your meal in the dinning hall because the smartest student will take it. And so if you can’t fend for yourself. Better stay back.
I don’t support gay though. It’s becoming the trend in our secondary schools these days.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by pretteemee(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Jabioro:

That's how nairaland users will be lying ignorantly and foolishly.
The man's first wife died in April 2009 and he got married to another woman October 2010, more than a year after....at least use google to get ur facts right before displaying stupidity publicly.

And what if he marries three months after?
How is it your biznex?
Is it not better for him to marry than to have his name mention on the lips of hypocrites like you for bad news.

You all just have a way of damaging people's image else why bring his marital life into this topic.
I see Pure hatred for someone whom God has blessed already.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
#2.2 million weekly on feeding?

People be blaming Buhari for this too?

This is wickedness.

That Principal will be acting like God while committing atrocities.

Let her explain abeg.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2020
jawalis:
I’m not a deeper life church member but pls let’s leave the church out of this. Sexual immoralities happens everywhere, even in the day schools, private own schools and even government schools. So deeper life school isn’t an exemption of what the society breeds. They can only try their best to curb it. Let’s not use the medium to say bad words to the church.
I was a boarding student through my secondary education and I can testify to the fact that poor nutrition is very certain in any boarding school. Trust me, if you can’t withstand it: Better quit. When I got home in my first term JSS 1 break, my mother almost wept seeing me so lean and looking really exhausted. But damn, I became smarter and she said it to me like; you are now very smart unlike when you were home. Boarding house can never feed children like it’s their home. Parent should know, from the stress of waking up by 4:30am for morning prayer, doing different morning devotions, running from one senior to another. Many times, you’ll miss your meal in the dinning hall because the smartest student will take it. And so if you can’t fend for yourself. Better stay back.
I don’t support gay though. It’s becoming the trend in our secondary schools these days.
It is the church that own the school, they're the employers of their staff members. The parents entrust the safety of their children to the school so they should face the rule of law and displeasure from the public.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Jabioro:

Someone called you out for spreading false news.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by VillagePipu: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Jabioro:

It was more than a year. If you want to talk, do so with facts so that you don't sound like a fool.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Patrioticman007(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Fxwarrior:
#2.2 million weekly on feeding?

People be blaming Buhari for this too?

This is wickedness.

That Principal will be acting like God while committing atrocities.

Let her explain abeg.

Corruption in Nigeria is like a plague, its in every house hold, with the exception of few good families.
Even Judas sold Christ for few coins.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Kzinne: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:
The school should simply fish out the seniors responsible.
I understand the school has no power over what happens between seniors and juniors.
It always happens.
U remember my day in FGC ikom. There's this play called pinu. If you are washing or doing anything day involves raising your ass up someone just comes with the middle finger or thumb and inserts In your ass.
anything akwaibom or crossriver very stubborn and fetish people
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by hashtagged(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Boarding school is bad I remember that year one senior who used to to rape junior students, tufiakwa I would never put my child in boarding school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.