Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (50805 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by zudozz: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2020
This is so annoying n heartbreaking!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by mu2sa2: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2020
This is a Christian school fa. Chai, wither Christianity!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
SavageMaster:

We're talking about a school run by Deeper Life, which harbours students from all backgrounds and affiliations. Get your facts straight before you start attacking Deeper Life church.

I support the authorities getting to the bottom of this case. The culprits, probably senior students, should be all fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

As for the Principal, she needs to be disciplined severely and dismissed. She couldn't account for the monies approved for feeding. She also has no control over her students; if not, acts like this should not have gone on with impunity.
they should be expelled sef.dats d best punishment for dis kind of offence.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by zedegit: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/21/deeper-life-school-management-begs-us-withdraw-case-%E2%80%93-parents-sexually-assaulted-student

That's part of the wickedness I was talking about mission schools.

Suffering in the midst of abundance.

They owe their teachers yet parents pay school fees. They collect pension without remittance.

I am not particular about any mission school. Investigate and have your answer.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by desiredhome: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97347694:

What a dastardly act!
All students, teachers, management involved in this cruel act must face the music.
Heads must have started rolling already if this happened in a sane society, while some people must already be under arrest.
The School just brought discredit to the name of one of the genuine Men of God we have in this nation.
#JusticeForDonDavis

This incident and more are the consequences of our over religious, yet we refused to accept the truth, .....this deeper life school is supposed to be among the best in morals and otherwise, but who are we going to blame?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Blackdisciple(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

Boarding school is divided into two.

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

If you can survive boarding school like I did, you can survive hell fire.

Walai.... true talk...
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Blackdisciple(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
For Nigeria?
Make them pay the little boy em money joor

2m straight
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Germi9: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
back then in boarding school a junior student reported to his school father who happened to be my friend that one of our classmates was molesting him,my friend got furious and during night PREP we called our classmate to the field and asked him questions of which he couldn't deny.. my brother we beat the living day out of him and placed him on condition that he must be buying our Provisions every term and also giving us our pocket money..he paid and bought us goodies and when he found out that he was in deep shit in our hands he dropped out of school...he use to be brilliant then but he messed up.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by John4B: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
chai! handsome boy, anyway, some of us didn't attend borden school but public school and we're still doing great today
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by lorhema(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
So the principal is a woman and giving the poor child to his seniors to abuse him was her solution to his issue?

Is she maternal in any way?

I support his parents. The investigation should be completed and lessons learnt.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by obstead200(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

and I was seriously thinking of sending my son to this school next year.

If a church as morally upright as deeper life cannot run their school well, then I don lose hope
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by petitejolie(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Neddstark:
The parents are very stupid. So you put your son's face on social media because you want to get justice? There are better ways to fight this than exposing your entire familiy's images. You just made your son's childhood more traumatic.
abeg go and sit down joor. Just looking for every silly excuse to rubbish her claim. U dont know how much help and succour as come to dis family through this. U think this is a case of domestic violence between a man and his wife ?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Samsonklin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
jawalis:
I’m not a deeper life church member but pls let’s leave the church out of this. Sexual immoralities happens everywhere, even in the day schools, private own schools and even government schools. So deeper life school isn’t an exemption of what the society breeds. They can only try their best to curb it. Let’s not use the medium to say bad words to the church.
I was a boarding student through my secondary education and I can testify to the fact that poor nutrition is very certain in any boarding school. Trust me, if you can’t withstand it: Better quit. When I got home in my first term JSS 1 break, my mother almost wept seeing me so lean and looking really exhausted. But damn, I became smarter and she said it to me like; you are now very smart unlike when you were home. Boarding house can never feed children like it’s their home. Parent should know, from the stress of waking up by 4:30am for morning prayer, doing different morning devotions, running from one senior to another. Many times, you’ll miss your meal in the dinning hall because the smartest student will take it. And so if you can’t fend for yourself. Better stay back.
I don’t support gay though. It’s becoming the trend in our secondary schools these days.
The fact that it's a religious school is the reason why we won't leave it alone. Please just stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by petitejolie(f): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Deeper life shouldn't see this as an attack but an opportunity to get purge their school of nonsense people and their vices. People take their kids to deeper life schools cos dey feel they will instill d right morals not this. Other boarding schools might be masking theirs but a school that stands for Christ shouldn't. The truth is that boarding school has been a breeding ground for homosexuals since time immemorial. Most topshots are bisexuals and product of boarding schools. But this generation and the next will likely produce more numbers enough to challenge the value system of being straight and a good number of dem are boarders.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by ekevwe(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
bigjackass:
They must not withdraw the case. Let this serve as an example to bullies and their indifferent schools. Some parents even know their kids are animals but they don't care. This nonsense must stop

If its your kid that committed the crime will you say such? Any child Below 18 does not know the effects of what he or she is doing. Note this
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by obonujoker(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
He that covereth sin shall not prosper, but he that confess abd forsake them shall have mercy
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twelfthman:
Nowadays boarding schools breed Gays & Lesbians. They enter the society and covert more to their abominable coven
Even seminaries and convents.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Indelibleage: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mind you Oga, not every child in that school from Deeper Life and such can and has been happening in other schools too. So, don't because of your hatred for the church judge blindly.

prince3009:
Deeper Life!

The "Holier than thou church" harbors sexual abusers and predators.

I never knew that the meaning of "Deeper" meant molesting a young boy by probing your toes deeper into his anus after series of beating and starvation!

The parents shouldn't withdraw the case!

Breeze don blow and now we don see fowl nyash
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=prince3009 post=97348223]

Who owns the school the molested boy attends? Was it not his fellow students who molested him? Deeper life that i know very well who are so sectarian will ensure that about 98% of students attending that school must be children and wards of their members so what are we saying here?

Condemn what is wrong and stop bleating like a goat before i talk about a Deeper life member whom i know committing fornication with two other female members all in the name of Bible Study[/quote)

You don't know what u are saying!
Deeper life high school is attended by mostly non deeperlifers, I'm speaking from what I know, most of their teachers are non deeper lifers .
And y are u so angry with the church, is it by force to be a member of the church? Why the hate on church that has done absolutely nothing wrong?
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by bigjackass: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
ekevwe:

If its your kid that committed the crime will you say such? Any child Below 18 does not know the effects of what he or she is doing. Note this
you must be joking for saying this shit undecided . Age 18 is just for formalities. Anybody engaging in callous acts even at 12yrs knows damn well what he is doing. You can condone evil tendencies in your children till they reach 18yrs if you want. Don't be surprised that animal you refused to tame will be the one to kill you.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by rant19ade: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
The boy's pics should not have been included to safeguard his privacy. But a lot of shit happens in this supposed boarding schs sha.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by fof1: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

RUBBISH TALK. This is very Wrong,Unacceptable and Disgusting in a Private School. In a Church Run School and especially, a DEEPER LIFE SCHOOL? No. Unacceptable, Pls.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Neddstark: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
petitejolie:
abeg go and sit down joor. Just looking for every silly excuse to rubbish her claim. U dont know how much help and succour as come to dis family through this. U think this is a case of domestic violence between a man and his wife ?

That school is not cheap. I doubt if they are looking for financial help.
Now please try and be tactical. Imagine you are a young boy and the world knows you were anally abused. Dont you think this will be a stigma to live with? You think it will not be used against him when he has a quarell. You think it will not affect his relationships with women? You think there is no probability he will be harassed by homosexuals. You think he may end up not being a homosexual himself? Dont fight me. Sit down and think like maybe it was your own child. Life is not all about surface, there is depth to everything.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

which boarding school u go? 1995-2001, federal government college ibillo is the most worst boarding house ever established..
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Random Theory: Boarding houses are where Nigerian politicians get their first taste of tyranny.

Picture this: We take young impressionable Kids and put them in a 'Lord of The Flies' scenario where we teach them bullying the weak, forcefully obtaining their provisions (property), getting their clothes stolen, and serving inhumane punishments is an inescapable and even 'normal' part of life, and we laugh it off to 'toughening'. We then also console them that soon 'their time would come' when they be empowered to do the same to others.

A few decades down the line, we have a population that has grown up believing in oppression and taking what belongs to others by force, and we act shocked LOL

Boarding houses are a useless vestige of our colonial heritage. The Brits deliberately set aside these schools to build character - comradeship, honour, team-work, etc, hence why you hear that 'The wars of England are won and lost on the fields of Eton'. In Nigeria, its really outsourced parenting; parents ship their kids at the point where they should be paying very close attention to them (the cusp of puberty), and send them off to be molded by strangers. Very few other European countries are as into boarding houses as the British.

If we are being objective, there is no outstanding quality that distinguishes between adults that were day or boarding students - if anything, you might find vices normalized as 'harmless mischief'.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:
The school should simply fish out the seniors responsible.
I understand the school has no power over what happens between seniors and juniors.
It always happens.
U remember my day in FGC ikom. There's this play called pinu. If you are washing or doing anything day involves raising your ass up someone just comes with the middle finger or thumb and inserts In your ass.

WTF?
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by SaintSixtus: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sue the school and claim damages of about 1billion naira for poor feeding and 1billion naira for asexually abusing your child.
Nonsense and self acclaimed Holy Church
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Ogunleti01: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/21/deeper-life-school-management-begs-us-withdraw-case-%E2%80%93-parents-sexually-assaulted-student
Not surprised! With their holier than thou attitude, the rate at which the so called Deeper life families are raising end time pikins is worrisome! i have so many of them in my area!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Ogunleti01: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=JoyJones2000 post=97354599][/quote] oniro nie! Deeper life church have standards. They don't just recruit anyhow person to teach their ward! pls say what you know!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Gbogbowa: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's unfortunate,my finding show that the principal act without consulting the church, the V.p should be remove also because he always support the principal to do evil ,every decision taking in regards to Don Davis was taking together and he has been trying to cover up the principal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.