Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,087 members, 7,859,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia (15466 Views)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / U.S. Closely Watching Nigeria’s Political Developments – Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by ibietela2(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Jonathan a slave flying presidential jet?

Even lamidi cownu is not qualified to lace his shoes.

What is lamidi cownu?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by wink2015(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2020
JONATHAN YOUR IJAW PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THE RIVERINE AREA OF THE NIGER DELTA.

No clean drinking water
No bridge
No road
No infrastructural development in the Niger delta

You wear facemask carry GAMBIA MATTER FOR HEAD.

YOU GET SENSE SO?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by powerkey: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Its unfortunate that these are the so called Nigerian youths.

How can the elders hand over administration of this country to these retards called youths who don't even know their left from right neither do they know their limits.

How could any sensible youth abuse a former President in the person of GEJ for intimating a sitting president of his country about an international assignment given to him by the international community?

Jonathan is an epitome of humility and honestly I pray to have his level of humility, loyalty and tolerance.

Any man with such quantity will excel beyond human comprehension and even his perceived enemies will have no other option than to appreciate and honour him.

Jonathan, how I wish you could see my post, please mentor me, I want to be humble like you sir.

So pathetic, very pathetic and unfortunately pathetic for these evil breed of youths. The future of this country is not for people like this breed of youths.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Duridadi: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Buhari, jonathan and barrow are all Mad
.... including you cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by ultimateprof: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
mannobi:
Who would have imagined that Jonathan and buhari would be sitting time to time to discuss politics with the way people wanted to kill themselves because of the two? Nigerian masses, politicians are just playing ludo on your heads

How time flies, I remember when Buhari did not have money to buy presidential ticket. Well, that's politics. Trust any of them at your own peril. Nigeria politicians no get shame.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by mrkings84(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jonathan might just be doing his bit to see things work as an ecowas boss but my fears are, what is buhari beIN briefed about?

What does a total failure whose state criminals, bandits, terrorists and kidnappers have outrun gat to offer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case / Enforcing Lagos Law On Motorcycle Operations / 18 Soldiers Get Death, Jail Terms Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.