Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth (44744 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by perryy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oga, no be you get that pikin . Ask Saheed
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by MyGeneration(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
247Dior:
. you're right my brother, we need to merge northern Nigeria with their brothers in Niger to become one country while southern Nigeria form it's own country..
Ipob
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Bluntemperor: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
checkmatez:
Be careful of Nigerian doctors some are also home breakers as side hustle....
nothing else to say

You love to spew out nonsense and anything that comes your head,abi.
Which Doctors did you trained for 8years that just did that to you?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Ojetayo17(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Okoroawusa: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who does a fertility test in June when his wife just put to bed the March before?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by azzima(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
ORDINARY Thyroid, Naija doctor did a colonoscopy (200k), HIV, Thyphod, cancer test etc. It took a chance meeting of a Nigerian doctor from Atlanta who was here on Vacation to diagnose that it was thyroid....it took him ONLY 10 mins just by looking at me and my symptoms, no machine Nothing! He then called his Nigerian Doctor ( his assistant ) without telling him the diagnosis and asked him what he thought. Omo, come and see Biological grammar of BS....this Assistant was just fumbling. Even after the diagnosis and the doctor went back to Atlanta, I was taken to First Cardiology ( Yes the one all these Wealthy Nigerians died in, the so called FIRST CLASS hospital) . The idiots said I needed a pacemaker and with the surgery and inpatient care, I spent almost 10M. When I got back to the States, ALL my doctors( 4 different ones, endocrinologist, cardiologist, internal doctor and another one) were just amazingly laughing at me that "Who put a pacemaker in someone that has Thyroid?? HyperThyroid causes irregular heartbeat BUT once you start taking thyroid medication, the symptoms go back to NORMAL within a month......I didn't need a pacemaker AT ALL! Just wasted 10M.....

STAY AWAY FROM NAIJA DOCTORS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.....THEY WILL JUST KILL YOU!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Coinbased: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Really
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by lookingfly: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.
oga, you don't need 15 million sperm to impregnate a woman, all you need is just one viable sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are already suspicious the child is not yours.

And you are right the child is NOT yours. sad
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Niom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Check my signature and help yourself with a tested and confirmed natural method that terminates low sperm count.

My contact is there...
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by ehinmowo: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

Bro you need to get further information. I am not a doctor. But I know that average sperm count used to be about 100m about 60 years ago. Now it's about 20m.

But the idea of 2 5m sperm count CANNOT fertilized egg needs further and MODERN review. Besides, it only takes ONE SPERM CELL TO FERTILIZE AN EGG. 2.5m sperm cells per milliliter of semen is still a whole lot. The doctor could be right. After all I know nothing about the topic. But be sure he is not using archaic analysis. because information is progressive.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kendyrich:

The problem with Nigerians is that most people are ignorant. "Based on one doctor's result"?. Are you serious? Is it the doctor that runs the tests? It is the lab scientist's job to do that! So it is not the doctor's result! The doctor only interpretes what is given to him and then treat accordingly.
That is why when I interprete results to my patients, I take time to explain even the meaning of every word I use. I show them their lab results and explain everything on it, then give any patient that wants a copy.
I feel sad that despite all the effort I put in to help patients, somebody is painting Nigerian doctors in bad light. Smh

Sorry to say this, most of them are quacks, thieves, scammers and deceivers.
I cant relate the negative experiences I have had with them. Thank God for everything shall.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Oracleforce: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go and drink kunnu and bitter cola....your sperm will be reactivated
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by cevek11: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Does mean you are not the father sir... Didn't doctor explain what the disease is? Do your research
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
U are doubting ur wife.
U are ignorant.
U trust just 1 Nigeria doctors report.
Is obvious u want to break your home unnecessarily.

Visit like 3 other good hospitals. Most Nigeria doctors are scammers and unqualified. Most labs u see even in big hospitals are contaminated. That was how lack of competence lead to the death of my dad and a good friend I lost last month.
BE CAREFUL OF THEIR TESTS RESULTS and TREATMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by ojoisimi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Get a DNA Test For that Child

Lazy ass. It's either you didn't read or comprehend what you comment on. The baby died. Abi na dead baby you wan run DNA test on?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by richard69(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died. You could have been infertile all along and the deceased child not yours

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by richard69(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died. You could have been infertile all along and the deceased child not yours

The deceased child might not belong to you, you might have been infertile all along
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by HeadNigga: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
All these doctors are scam especially if it's a private hospital. I went to hospital cause my ear was blocked and oga doctor started giving me drugs of 50k naira to buy for Infection and telling me to be coming every week to waste money, I later went to public government hospital and they told me to bring 5k to flush my ear, no drugs and after the flushing my ear was as good as new. Doctors are broke scammers don't trust them.
blocked? As in you could not hear? please respond. It's urgent...I am asking for a loved one
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

jesus 2.8m...o my god...when i had 11m couldnt impregnate my wife until after mms treatment..pls sir run a swap for staph..i once had this same issue.but thank god my boy is 9months and my wife already preg again.u are over sterile 2.8.wat the fukkk...nobody deserves to be in this siruation not even my enemy...i pray u find solutions..but run a test for staph...very resistant idiot..bastartd

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by victorDanladi: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Any doctors that still trying to stay behind treating Nigerias is very stupid.

An innocent topic, they have started attacking doctors!.... especially the JOHESU people
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by victorDanladi: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
azzima:
ORDINARY Thyroid, Naija doctor did a colonoscopy (200k), HIV, Thyphod, cancer test etc. It took a chance meeting of a Nigerian doctor from Atlanta who was here on Vacation to diagnose that it was thyroid....it took him ONLY 10 mins just by looking at me and my symptoms, no machine Nothing! He then called his Nigerian Doctor ( his assistant ) without telling him the diagnosis and asked him what he thought. Omo, come and see Biological grammar of BS....this Assistant was just fumbling. Even after the diagnosis and the doctor went back to Atlanta, I was taken to First Cardiology ( Yes the one all these Wealthy Nigerians died in, the so called FIRST CLASS hospital) . The idiots said I needed a pacemaker and with the surgery and inpatient care, I spent almost 10M. When I got back to the States, ALL my doctors( 4 different ones, endocrinologist, cardiologist, internal doctor and another one) were just amazingly laughing at me that "Who put a pacemaker in someone that has Thyroid?? HyperThyroid causes irregular heartbeat BUT once you start taking thyroid medication, the symptoms go back to NORMAL within a month......I didn't need a pacemaker AT ALL! Just wasted 10M.....

STAY AWAY FROM NAIJA DOCTORS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.....THEY WILL JUST KILL YOU!!!!!
You are a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by BafanaBafana: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
foleskay:

I guess he was trynna make madam pregnant again, and d pregnancy isnt forth coming, hence d fertility test.
After 2 months?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by BafanaBafana: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
alizma:

Pls keep your brain in a very cool place, we are going to need it in the future when we are ready to put Nigeria in order.
Thank you grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
richard69:

The deceased child might not belong to you, you might have been infertile all along
true o..cuz the time is too short.nomatter the sickness there is no way someone sperm will sudenly decline from 15m to 2m...within months. A healthy person suppose get 40m to 100m.the thing shock me..anything below 15m...u cant impregnate a girl..that 2m..na sterile already good as zero.na wah o.this life nor balance.i feel for him..o...wtf..i pray he gets cured..this can only be possible tru miracle.before i raised mine feom 11m to 15m.i hear word..considering the fact that doc are scam..talkless of 2m to 15m it is well o

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by victorDanladi: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kendyrich:

The problem with Nigerians is that most people are ignorant. "Based on one doctor's result"?. Are you serious? Is it the doctor that runs the tests? It is the lab scientist's job to do that! So it is not the doctor's result! The doctor only interpretes what is given to him and then treat accordingly.
That is why when I interprete results to my patients, I take time to explain even the meaning of every word I use. I show them their lab results and explain everything on it, then give any patient that wants a copy.
I feel sad that despite all the effort I put in to help patients, somebody is painting Nigerian doctors in bad light. Smh

Nigerians are very ignorant!

And don't be surprised that those people commenting are JOHESU people..."doctors wanna be".

I repeat...all Nigerian doctors should continue writing PLAB,USMLE AND MCCQE and continue to blast it.Nigerians don't deserve them

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by victorDanladi: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Taich:

I almost fell victim of a similar situation, our baby 3of three days old was not urinating, my wife panicked and we had to go to a hospital to know if everything was fine, this particular doctor in a tertiary health care provider was referring us to a private clinic, when I demanded for a referral letter, he started rambling, that was when my brain booted.
Just then, a nurse walked in and ask about our baby's feeding regime and asked my wife if she was lactating, it happened that our baby was not getting anything as he was suckling, so because of that, this doctor sent us to various scans and asked us to go his clinic where the baby will be better attended to.
Fear our doctors especially those in private practice, to them your money before your health.
you guys are just been Ignorant

There are many causes of that conditions.The dangerous one must be ruled out first before thinking of other ones...hence the need for the test atimes.You guys will still be the first person to criticize the doctor if he did order for a test.

Nigerians are frustrated people...Go and find out how Nigerian doctors are blasting UK and USA medical licensing exams

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by hashtagged(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
HeadNigga:
blocked? As in you could not hear? please respond. It's urgent...I am asking for a loved one

Yes I could not hear from that ear, wait does he also complaining of hearing a tiny ringing sound from that ear
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by HeadNigga: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes I could not hear from that ear, wait does he also complaining of hearing a tiny ringing sound from that ear
I will ask him. We're u experiencing the sound thing before ur ears got flushed? If yes, has the sound also stopped?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by hashtagged(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
HeadNigga:
I will ask him. We're u experiencing the sound thing before ur ears got flushed? If yes, has the sound also stopped?
Yes I was, and the sound has reduced very much
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Biglogo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Abeg, a doctor should analyze this test from a year ago and advice on treatment and life style if result is so bad. Thanks.

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Taich(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
victorDanladi:

you guys are just been Ignorant

There are many causes of that conditions.The dangerous one must be ruled out first before thinking of other ones...hence the need for the test atimes.You guys will still be the first person to criticize the doctor if he did order for a test.

Nigerians are frustrated people...Go and find out how Nigerian doctors are blasting UK and USA medical licensing exams

Yes, they are blasting in UK but in Nigeria, most of the guys in private practice runs it like a typical inside market business. Sorry if you feel offended but that's my honest opinion after several encounters with them.
I can give you another very unprofessional conduct from a doctor in a private clinic, these practises are rarely observed in government owned hospitals, like I said earlier, those in private practice run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.