Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). (25203 Views)

Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by XclusiveJobs77: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Debra911(f): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ave maria

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Evidenx(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the catholic cult.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations bro.... don't allow sistas to tempt you with their bossom o... cause the way I dey look your eyes... You will like womens

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ogbuu101: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Can your classmates ever?

Three classmates of mine from secondary school just got ordained Catholic deacons by the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki diocese, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Michael Nnachi Okoro, on the 21st of December, 2020.

They are:-
Rev. Philip Afamefuna Uguru
Rev. Jude Onwe
Rev. Stanley Nwigum.

Join me congratulate them and keep tap as I bring you their priestly ordination when it happens.

So happy I have enough holy men to pray to God for my many sins grin grin grin
You schooled in SASCO?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by ksstroud: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Holy men Holy for where?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Rhozabeth(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bros, wetin u come dey wait for!? Go and make it!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Drella(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
So no woman till death now??Chai
Just check my signature!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Omoslim26: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You have been consistent in showing hatred for anything called union evident in your comments in marriage posts.

You can't have such vile and not be a feminist.

Mehn you guys really make a misfit of the word feminist

can someone be doing feminism with empty pocket?

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You schooled in SASCO?

Nah!

St Thomas Aquinas!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Bellotelli: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wasted pricks shocked
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by snoopz: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
priests for ever

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Evidenx:

You must be head of the cult.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Mehn you guys really make a misfit of the word feminist

can someone be doing feminism with empty pocket?

Lol. She's doing it o
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Dexterfire: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shellsploit:

Lol... Most of them dey sleep with parishioners
Please do not say what you don't know undecided
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by BanevsJoker(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
Be a good priest abi Deacons and not the one's that secretly patronize prostitutes
All your comments have a sense of bitterness. Cheer up, it's Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by UDUJ(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Can your classmates ever?

Three classmates of mine from secondary school just got ordained Catholic deacons by the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki diocese, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Michael Nnachi Okoro, on the 21st of December, 2020.

They are:-
Rev. Philip Afamefuna Uguru
Rev. Jude Onwe
Rev. Stanley Nwigum.

Join me congratulate them and keep tap as I bring you their priestly ordination when it happens.

So happy I have enough holy men to pray to God for my many sins grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy At the boldfaced, one of your many sins is your style of dressing. I hope the holy men can say enough prayers to give you a sense of style cheesy

Na play I dey play o. Merry Xmas cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Evidenx:

We all belong to cults. Pentecostal cult, etc
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by MoneyTrees(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin normal normal kpommo sweet
For my life I never see kpommo bitter... E sweet die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Btw, who are prostitutes? shocked There ain't any word like that no more wink ... All hustle na hustle cheesy

Zzor:
Be a good priest abi Deacons and not the one's that secretly patronize prostitutes
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by alawiiyeyoruba1: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is beautiful, congrats to them.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Abohboy: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why do we still parade the religion of the people who stole our land, our resources and our culture we are still under because we use their religions, go back to your original religions my opinion though, igbos go back to afa/odinani, bini go back to efa, yoruba go back to ifa, fon, ewe, akan, nupe, borgu, gwari we all had similar types of religions cantering around divination so why did we give it up, we need to stop thinking that our customs are inferior, I’m not forcing you to convert just a suggestion, I’m starting my journey and you should to.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by mariahAngel(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

Try to be discreet and stop embarrassing yourself.
Even a 5yr old girl would be embarrassed by the things you say/type.
What is the use of a beautiful lady who is tactless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shellsploit:

Lol... Most of them dey sleep with parishioners
Hian, you have started again, Like seriously, sleep with their parishioners shocked
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by SmartPolician: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:

Why do you always play the controversial nincompoop? You should be mindful of your salvation if that means anything to you.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by MoneyTrees(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oil dey ya head grin
Jumbo sized Mali kush be working for Real niggars anytime anyday grin grin

Freestainworld:
Wishing them More Tithes and offering in their pocket
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by AFONJACOW(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
That guy with cowboy's cap resembles onye ogwu ego ( money ritualist)
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Drella(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:

Don't you have a dictionary app in your phone?

Very rude of you to reply with such?
Try to show a little courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations
Padre in the making.

The Lord bless the day of your union with him.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by BIGNAME2020: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
I know all of them in Bigard.

Bigard Rev. Fathers are the most wicked set of human. undecided undecided
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by lonikit: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dexterfire:

Please do not say what you don't know undecided

he may be right. I know some that fornicate. most of them are not called as speculated. it is just an escape root from poverty.
i did not say all of them please. But i know some that sleep around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.