Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). (25121 Views)

Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Can your classmates ever?

Three classmates of mine from secondary school just got ordained Catholic deacons by the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki diocese, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Michael Nnachi Okoro, on the 21st of December, 2020.

They are:-
Rev. Philip Afamefuna Uguru
Rev. Jude Onwe
Rev. Stanley Nwigum.

Join me congratulate them and keep tap as I bring you their priestly ordination when it happens.

So happy I have enough holy men to pray to God for my many sins grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Be a good priest abi Deacons and not the one's that secretly patronize prostitutes

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Cubana06: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nazgul: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2020
It's their hustle cheesy

And this pays very well.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by longetivity(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
Be a good priest abi Deacons and not the one's that secretly patronize prostitutes

Where were you when you saw them patronizing prostitutes?

Bia, this is not romance section.

Kindly take your bad belle elsewhere.

Besides I thought u are feminist? You should only talk in the matters of Rev. Sistérs.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Freestainworld(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Wishing them More Tithes and offering in their pocket

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Besides I thought u are feminist? You should only talk in the matters of Rev. Sistérs.
When did I tell you that I'm a feminist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You shouldn't have given the silly girl a response, next time just ignore her post

58 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Rebekah029(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
congratulations to them........a priest in the order of Melchizedek !

4 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
When did I tell you that I'm a feminist

You have been consistent in showing hatred for anything called union evident in your comments in marriage posts.

You can't have such vile and not be a feminist.

6 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You shouldn't have given the silly girl a response, next time just ignore her post

Abi, my dear?

6 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You have been consistent in showing hatred for anything called union evident in your comments in marriage posts.

You can't have such vile and not be a feminist.
I love kindhearted and responsible men and I melt at their feet but you see these ones we have around, na me and them for the same trouser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Can your classmates ever?

Three classmates of mine from secondary school just got ordained Catholic deacons by the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki diocese, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Michael Nnachi Okoro, on the 21st of December, 2020.

They are:-
Rev. Philip Afamefuna Uguru
Rev. Jude Onwe
Rev. Stanley Nwigum.

Join me congratulate them and keep tap as I bring you their priestly ordination when it happens.

So happy I have enough holy men to pray to God for my many sins grin grin grin
Jesus is your mediator sir. The only one who can intercede before God on your behalf.

8 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
I love kindhearted and responsible men and I melt at their feet but you see these ones we have around, na me and them for the same trouser

So you are a feminist therefore?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by fati2001(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:

100% lite

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:

Jesus is your mediator sir. The only one who can intercede before God on your behalf.

Thank you my Pentecostal darling...

So what is your pastor to you?

Why do you ask him to pray for you?

15 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Thank you my Pentecostal darling...

So what is your pastor to you?
A pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:

A pastor.

Define a pastor

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So you are a feminist therefore?
I'm not,it also depends on the definition you tag to it
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
I'm not,it also depends on the definition you tag to it

Does feminism have more than one definition?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by potbelly(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2020
They chose priesthood...

You chose beardgang cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Jodha(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congrats to them..

It's the yuletide season... season of love ....we have beautiful wrist watches for both male and female...yhu can gift to that special someone or to yhurself...

I also have affordable human hair and human hair blend wigs and weaves.... it's been a tough year.... spoil yourself a little...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by faramade16062: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
: I'm not,it also depends on the definition you tag to itDoes feminism have more than one definition?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Realtord43: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
You are a fool for been foolish on a public forum

12 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Define a pastor
Don't you have a dictionary app in your phone?

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:

Don't you have a dictionary app in your phone?

It took you hours to reply me. And when you finally did, you referred me to the dictionary.

You must be a little child not to know that an English dictionary cannot define a pastor to wholly capture its meaning in Christendom.

And for someone who rushed to make a theological correction of my position, you were supposed to provide these definitions at a go.

But let me tell you these things very quickly...

You committed a theological blunder when you posited that Jesus is the only one who can intercede to God for me. That's heretical. Because Jesus is God (John 1:1). The word of God (Logos) that became flesh and is God himself. He cannot therefore intercede to himself.

Our priests and pastors are our intercessors to God. By virtue of their anointing, God relates in a different way with them and that's why they are regarded as "go-between" between humans and spirits.

Next time don't rush to run your mouth and disgrace yourself in public.

Not everyone you see on Nairaland is your mate.

It's not your fault though, I know you are just saying what your pastor told you.

19 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Eriggs: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Keep it up
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Shellsploit: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:

Lol... Most of them dey sleep with parishioners

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Are there still Christians in Ebonyi state?

May the name of God be praised for raising new armies to defend and propagate in a .........dominated state.

Congratulations to them all .

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by WideProJobs: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations to them

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / My Collection Of Religious Memes. / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.