Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). (25200 Views)

Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by mariahAngel(f): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
She's telling me the truth in a harsh way,does that make her less of a friend? I'm not your regular kind of person.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Kriss216, you see why I can't stay mad at her?

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Kriss216: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Kriss216, you see why I can't stay mad at her?
I didn’t see anything. She was teeming with crackhou.se to bully you some time ago. She’s evil!

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by mariahAngel(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:

I didn’t see anything. She was teeming with crackhou.se to bully you some time ago. She’s evil!

I can't judge her, but I'm more aware of her games and manipulations.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Kriss216: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

She’s a manipulator, no doubt.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Dexterfire: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shellsploit:

Bleep off my mention!
From your response, I can deduce you are frustrated.
Pele tongue tongue
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy At the boldfaced, one of your many sins is your style of dressing. I hope the holy men can say enough prayers to give you a sense of style cheesy

Na play I dey play o. Merry Xmas cool

Lol. But you can tell me there's anything wrong with my dressing. I don't mind learning.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Wow.
Nwofe,right?
3 in a set from Thomas Aquinas, una try.
SASCO alumni here.
My set was ordained priests in 2008
Wow!

You na baba na!

How many of your mates made it to priesthood and why did u not go to major seminary?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Midas01: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
What exactly is your problem and why are you dragging feminism when this has absolutely nothing to do with feminism?
OfficialAwol:

You have been consistent in showing hatred for anything called union evident in your comments in marriage posts.

You can't have such vile and not be a feminist.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Midas01:
What exactly is your problem and why are you dragging feminism when this has absolutely nothing to do with feminism?

Quote me again when you have indicated your gender so I can relate with you accordingly.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by UDUJ(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. But you can tell me there's anything wrong with my dressing. I don't mind learning.

cheesy I was just pulling your legs bro. You look good. The dressing is unique. Something a Chief will wear. But it looks good. No worries bro. Compliments of the season cool

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Are there still Christians in Ebonyi state?

May the name of God be praised for raising new armies to defend and propagate in a .........dominated state.

Congratulations to them all .

Don't tell me you are buying into the propaganda that Ebonyians are converting to Islam.

That's but a figment of the imagination of the propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy I was just pulling your legs bro. You look good. The dressing is unique. Something a Chief will wear. But it looks good. No worries bro. Compliments of the season cool

Lol.

I don't know if I should believe you, but Merry Christmas!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Omoslim26: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. She's doing it o

Who dash monkey

feminist koo chemist ni

dat one wey soak garri since 2pm they wait make e turn to solid rock of ages before her 3kobo sense go tell am se the garri don swell up reach for drinking na im go do feminist

abiaaa

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Emmadoc: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Where were you when you saw them patronizing prostitutes?

Bia, this is not romance section.

Kindly take your bad belle elsewhere.

Besides I thought u are feminist? You should only talk in the matters of Rev. Sistérs.

Bros she's right on this one... Most of them are womanizers.

I work in a hotel
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ogbuu101: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Wow!

You na baba na!

How many of your mates made it to priesthood and why did u not go to major seminary?
We were 42 that wrote WAEC(107 on admission to JSS1)
About 15 are priests today.
As per me, many are called but few are chosen. Just finished WAEC and left for pre-science jejely.
Those days,you weren't allowed to write JAMB from school,if you attempt am, na expel.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
potbelly:
They chose priesthood...

You chose beardgang cheesy

Lol.

If I catch you, I will puncture your potbelly.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Who dash monkey

feminist koo chemist ni

dat one wey soak garri since 2pm they wait make e turn to solid rock of ages before her 3kobo sense go tell am se the garri don swell up reach for drinking na im go do feminist

abiaaa

Lol.

Your savagery is legendary!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

We were 42 that wrote WAEC(107 on admission to JSS1)
About 15 are priests today.
As per me, many are called but few are chosen. Just finished WAEC and left for pre-science jejely.
Those days,you weren't allowed to write JAMB from school,if you attempt am, na expel.

I understand bro!

What if I told you I was in Bigard until philosophy 4?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ogbuu101: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I understand bro!

What if I told you I was in Bigard until philosophy 4?
No biggie.
We saw many that were ordained deacons but expelled after that.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Omoslim26: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol.
Your savagery is legendary!
No but on a serious note feminism without money na full blown suffer head be dat nah
abi you don see any manage life feminist before?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by shantti(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
SASCO BOYS HUSSLE!!!!!!!!!!! wahala for who no school for SASCO, my alma mata, Rev fr DEO with that his bow leg and red devil wire, i fear that wire pass Boko haram, i rep SASCO any time any day
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:

You really think I have the energy to be teaming with anybody up and down? I just flow with what I see and read here and post what I like and move, like I told you earlier I'm not like your regular kind of person. I can't remember teaming with crackhaus,remind me or let's go back to the thread
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

I will report you to your boyfriend,I know his moniker already
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Evidenx:
sorry to disappoint you,i belong to non. There is nothing penticostal about christianity study ur bible well..dont follow popular opinion.

English is your problem. Google cult and come back.

Secrete cult is different from cult. Fellowship, church, etc are cult
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by crackhaus: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
You really think I have the energy to be teaming with anybody up and down? I just flow with what I see and read here and post what I like and move, like I told you earlier I'm not like your regular kind of person. I can't remember teaming with crackhaus, remind me or let's go back to the thread
Is it everything you will respond to sef?

Even NL's anti-spambot knows you and I have never teamed together... cheesy
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Is it everything you will respond to sef?

Even NL's anti-spambot knows you and I have never teamed together... cheesy
haha let us team again Jor,is she the same person as FOY? because I can't remember teaming up with you against her? why are Ladies fighting over you sef?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by McCoy662(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow.... Congrats to them. They are my friends shaa. Knew them from STASS Nwofe.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

No biggie.
We saw many that were ordained deacons but expelled after that.

No nah!

Nobody expells a deacon.

You can expel a seminarian but not a deacon.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Ogbuu101: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

No nah!

Nobody expells a deacon.

You can expel a seminarian but not a deacon.
Ask about Christopher Nwoba.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by subcbouy: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pls clergy well, no dey Pontiff striff altar.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by lasisi69(f): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Can your classmates ever?

Three classmates of mine from secondary school just got ordained Catholic deacons by the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki diocese, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Michael Nnachi Okoro, on the 21st of December, 2020.

They are:-
Rev. Philip Afamefuna Uguru
Rev. Jude Onwe
Rev. Stanley Nwigum.

Join me congratulate them and keep tap as I bring you their priestly ordination when it happens.

So happy I have enough holy men to pray to God for my many sins grin grin grin
Senior brah, your dp don off me... All the people into illegalities will hate the picture ;O)

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by lasisi69(f): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy At the boldfaced, one of your many sins is your style of dressing. I hope the holy men can say enough prayers to give you a sense of style cheesy
lol �
Na play I dey play o. Merry Xmas cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.