Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test (2161 Views)

Bride Leaves Wedding For Nysc Headcount / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by OWOLAYEMO: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2011
In her bid to secure a job, a bride on Saturday left her wedding party to write NNPC Test. The corporation is currently conducting test for freshers and experienced professional.

We kindly request that you made your unbiased opinion known if her action is right or wrong.

You have the floor!

Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by OWOLAYEMO: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2011
In the quest for better life wink
Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by Caxtonjoe: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
in my own opinion, she did rite. she musta planned her weddn date some months ago b4 nnpc offer came up. man must eat afta weddin. dat test can give her a lifetime job. watta double blessing!
Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by LA2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
You go girl!
Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by alanrewaju: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lol. Is it that she doesn't know about the test before the wedding day ? #justcurious
Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by motisharp: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2011
In my own opinion and from her pix circulated,it was not only a wrong,but also a silly decision. Leaving all ur family,friends and well-wishers behind to go write a test. This girl is only(I strongly believ) commited to her own feelings and she matters most to herself. This kind of wife will dump even that her new husband for money. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test by motisharp: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2011
I also want to add that she could av atleast changed into another attire,or must she announce her abruptly ended wedding? Or does she think that will fetch her any sympathy? She only ended up embarassing herself and her new and gentle husband.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Harrysong - King Maker Zip / In Akure Meeting, Afenifere Leaders Endorse Tinubu / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.