Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift (23753 Views)

Jagaba, Repackages Covid Palliative As Personal Donation To The Masses / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by babtoundey(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST TIME TO SHARE THE PALLIATIVES, AFTER ALL THIS SECOND WAVE IS MORE DEADLIER THAN THE FIRST WAVE.

DON’T ALWAYS ARGUE ALONG PARTY LINE. START SEEING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE angry

Along what line are you now arguing, sir? What makes this moment the best moment to share the food item? Why did he refuse to distribute those items when they were most needed and start distributing them when there is little or no need for them?
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by merits(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Easyincome24:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/24/oyo-governor-makinde-knocked-sharing-pandemic-relief-materials-christmas-gifts
That's their intention before end sars scattered their plan.only God will judge them we have been cheated by politicians since crazydemo started 1999.

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by kentrowiz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Has anyone seen this palliatives or we're just here to throw tantrums as usual ?

Because I have seen some and the spag inside the package was manufactured in August. Then how do we say they've had it since March when some of the items have not even been produced then??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by NGpatriot: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
goatandyam:
See as the terror mod moved it to the front page with lightning speed undecided

What's wrong with that? Is d governor doing d right thing?
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Miracle2020:
nobody dare touch PDP governor, they were the people that sponsors the endsars.

Really? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Blackdisciple(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Useless leader, and during the hard times ( lockdown ) he didn't share them oo,and you think God will over look such leader

God forbid
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by rachytenny2(f): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
ghen ghen!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by EmekaA125(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Very bad if it's true.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by ddeola: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2020
At least he's sharing it to the people on the street. Wetin una APC govt don do with d one wey dey dier states?

#Badgovernmentmustendinnigeria
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Thelife: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't know where the media got there news from oo, the funniest part is that most of my neighbor and civil servant in Oyo state collected there palliative package during the lockdown, infact my neighbor collected 2 pack of spag and 1 carton of noodle, so I don't know which palliative this media is talking about oo

And to those hopeless APC thug blashing GSM even when the useless so called Sahara reporter didn't give prove for there claim. Shameless people.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Thelife: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Blackdisciple:
Useless leader, and during the hard times ( lockdown ) he didn't share them oo,and you think God will over look such leader

God forbid

Sorry bro, did you live in Oyo?because he shared the palliative and I'm testify to it. So speak what you know of please, ask your useless tweeter news caster to prove their claim
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Thelife: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2020
EmekaA125:
Very bad if it's true.

Not true bro, ask anyone living in Oyo.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by octavian(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
uchaymart:

Makinde gave out christmas gifts last year.

I am based in Oyo state.

You're based in Oyo state, where precisely? What exactly has he(Makinde) done for Oke - Ogun or other areas of the state? Assuming he's delivering projects , who will be bothered about Christmas gifts. Abeg just stop it, we want infrastructures in the state not paltry hand outs
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by uchaymart(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Chii59:

And gave out covid-19 palliatives as Christmas gifts this year.

Covid 19 palliatives kwa??
Dont believe what this OP posted.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Awoo88: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2020
amstamon:
If not for the invasion of the palliatives from warehouses across the States during Endsars, their initial plan Was to repackaged the items and share as Xmas/new year gift for staffs and civil servants.
Guess what? They'll then pocket the initial budget for the same purpose.
Thank god say endsars don exposed dem.
Groups of thieves with no conscience for the people.
Akwa ibom sold off her share cacovid palliative to her citizens. While some of this people are idiot for trying play generous with what is not theirs, the leaders in Akwa Ibom devils that deserve special punishment
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by backnbeta(f): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Kumi2020:
Covid Palliative for Christmas gift? Why? Covid palliative should be for the purpose of Covid.
Did he write Christmas gift on the bags? Is there no second wave of covid in town according to ncdc? Na wa o undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by merieam16(f): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2020
5hanklee:
He Sha shared it. grin grin
at the wrong time
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Ademoore07(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
5hanklee:
He Sha shared it. grin grin
Abi ooo, my brother. He didn't hoard it like others. I even read of how some of our people in diaspora come across those palliatives in the UK.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Ademoore07(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST TIME TO SHARE THE PALLIATIVES, AFTER ALL THIS SECOND WAVE IS MORE DEADLIER THAN THE FIRST WAVE.

DON’T ALWAYS ARGUE ALONG PARTY LINE. START SEEING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE angry
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS PIECE.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by omokab: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
bamitinn:

He still the best Governor. Mafoor...
fool! Who is talking about the best governor here? What has he done in Oyo state to be crowned the best governor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thelife:

Sorry bro, did you live in Oyo?because he shared the palliative and I'm testify to it. So speak what you know of please, ask your useless tweeter news caster to prove their claim

Ehh did he share during the lockdown period ??

I don't think so ...

so wata u saying na!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Nairalander With Vice President Of Guyana / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.