Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) (40017 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by 2cribz: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hw no get cure,na god of man e be na
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Chimookigwe: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:

You goatpples like to run your mouth. Where is the evidence that they got it from shiloh or actually have the Covid_19 SCAMdemic. The fact that he said it is not guarantee that he is saying the truth. Anybody can claim to be an investigative journalist

It is now a scamdemic. But your Shiloh Daddy said he healed Covid patients. You guys ought to get your heads checked.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

It is now a scamdemic. But your Shiloh Daddy said he healed Covid patients. You guys ought to get your heads checked.

Just like you who would believe anything you are told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
What about the crowd gathered by NIN offices

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
specialmati:
cool if covid 19 was in nigeria body for tell us.all this hype na wash.if na this covid wey kill people for europe and america wey get comfirm hosipital entered nigeria hmmmm na God just pity us.if not our own case for be story of a century.na malaria them sick.no be say convid no they ooh.

The covid may or may not be here, BUT it is definitely not as virulent as it is abroad. People are mostly going to the bank, markets, offices and churches / mosques without masks. School children just finished a complete term without serious incident. The western countries commissioned studies to understand why the effect of the virus is not being felt in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, it seems the people most affected by the virus are those who have been in contact with , or those who traveled to Europe and the west.
All the above will not stop the government from milking the coronavirus cash cow, though.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Moz22: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well, who ever created this thread and those who believed this white lie are mad.. c'mon!! Have u been to Berger lately? I intentionally didn't wanna mention popular markets like balogun or mile12.. lemme stop ther
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
What about the crowd gathered by NIN offices Jealousy and hatred becoming a disease. ..
If you are disturbed by the money they generated...
Go into ministry. ..its free
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Chimookigwe: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:

Just like you who would believe anything you are told

That boy said it's scamdemic but Oyedepo claimed to heal people of Covid.
You should all use your brains to think sometime.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
What about the crowd gathered by NIN offices Jealousy and hatred becoming a disease. ..
If you are disturbed by the money they generated...
Go into ministry..its free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
400billionman:
I travelled in public bus last week Wednesday, fell seriously sick the following day.

I'm just getting myself today after one week. Nobody was wearing face mask in that bus except me. People don't know what is happening in Germany and US right now. Germany recorded 962 Covid 19 related deaths on Tuesday December 22, with over 10,000 infections thesame day.

I thank God.

Nah only ShopRite and bar I go attend this Christmas with enough social distancing.

If you are expecting me to travel, nah missed call.

Please explain to me why some people tested the testing kits and it showed positive on the test kits. Why was pawpaw, engine oil, yam etc tested for Covid_19 and it came out positive. The biggest hoax played on the world is this Covid_19 SCAMdemic.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by okonyia(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
This so called Fisayo, how many times have you gone to idumota, Alaba, Trade far, oyimbo, onitsha main market, and some other market in Nigeria to determine those who have contacted covid 19. Rather than cheap write up, you better keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

That boy said it's scamdemic but Oyedepo claimed to heal people of Covid.
You should all use your brains to think sometime.

Covid_19 tests were carried out on the test kits, pawpaw, yam, engine oil etc and it all came out positive. You should be the one thinking. STOP LETTING MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THEIR SCIENTISTS MANIPULATE YOU. USE YOUR OWN BRAIN
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Kulmanson: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmm i see
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Chimookigwe: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:

Covid_19 tests were carried out on the test kits, pawpaw, yam, engine oil etc and it all came out positive. You should be the one thinking. STOP LETTING MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THEIR SCIENTISTS MANIPULATE YOU. USE YOUR OWN BRAIN

Did Oyedepo also heal pawpaw, yam and engine oil?
Or is he lying or he was lied to?
Use your big head to think.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Did Oyedepo also heal pawpaw, yam and engine oil?
Or is he lying or he was lied to?
Use your big head to think.

Did the tests reveal that your Covid-19 is fake or not, use your micro head to think
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Chimookigwe: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:

Did the tests reveal that your Covid-19 is fake or not, use your micro head to think

If the tests are fake, what did Oyedepo now heal? grin
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Seun(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Pls what's the difference between the gathering in Shiloh and that of others like mosques and elections?
Many countries around the world have traced major outbreaks to churches and mosques. Very few outbreaks have been linked to elections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by popesco123: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Did they get Covid in Shiloh or not? I don't know they kind of thing you sheeples drink that you keep disgracing Christ.

In South Korea, that was how one Pastor stupidly organised a program with thousands of worshippers getting infected.

you keep on disgracing your family because you refused to stop thinking like stone age people. you have refused to get civilised and informed. where is the proof and test result this dimwit showed you to support this balderdash? battle with your thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by emmykingzy: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op, you are a small devil. Even your father the devil knows his limits.
Spreading lies and misinformation to discredit the church especially Shiloh will never work.
I only pity the gullible ones that cannot discern your motive will fall prey.
One thing I know the ONE THAT HOSTED SHILOH,THE ONE THAT OWNS HIS CHURCH. THE ONE YOU ARE DISCREDITING KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT HIS BATTLES HIMSELF WILL VISIT YOU.
You will surely return here to confess. Small devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

If the tests are fake, what did Oyedepo now heal? grin

First of all Oyedepo is not the healer, The most High God is the Healer. All he does is pray for them to be healed of what they believe they have. Ask yourself one question. Why is it that some doctors diagnose some people wrongly sometimes. I know of a woman who had small malaria. She went for test in a laboratory and it showed Covid-19 positive. She decided to go and do the tests somewhere else for confirmation and it showed negative. Which of these laboratories were right ?.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
knowhowk:
. Meaning Winners Members are all Immune to the Virus Spiritually ...Gabbage
wat u say is wat u get, we don't say virus but victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by donb06: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
AreaFada2:

Seun you are not following the conspiracy theories flying around. They say Covid-19 is a hoax o. Because it didn't kill anyone around them.
They say people like us who see the devastation of it daily are only making it up.

My disappointment is that many even parade one or several degrees. Education is not wisdom at all.

Meaning you're not in Nigeria.... If you're in Nigeria and with the rate the virus spreads as we're told, then death rate will be around 1,000,000 people.... It might have devastating effect on some few people but in general covid-19 in Nigeria is almost non-existent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seun:
Many countries around the world have traced major outbreaks to churches and mosques. Very few outbreaks have been linked to elections.

What about protests ?. How come it didn't spread during black lives matter or endsars. When it comes to Covid in Nigeria, i not only smell a rat, i smell a hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
TemmyT002:

Go and research. Animals contract the virus too.

One of d key elements in research is asking questions & not agreeing with everything u hear or read. If that weren't d case, then there will be no need for d research u are making reference to.

It isnt disputable that there have been cases of human to animal transmission of covid19. But these cases have been largely negligible. Whites are avid animal lovers& when u put that side by side d number of human covid infections in Europe & d US, it should mean that verterinary hospitals should be struggling with large scale animal/pet infections. The US alone has 18.5m cases since d crisis began. But I haven't heard d CDC or anyone complaining of large scale animal infections.

Now compare that to Nigeria with fewer cases of human infections & less love for animals compared with d whites and then one journalist comes out of nowhere to say someones dog has covid like he knows d symptoms in animals when he sees it.

There were series of political campaigns earlier in d year in Edo & ondo states with packed campaign venues but nobody & their dogs contracted covid. Dude, it's good to do ur research. But no research is cast in stone

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
backnbeta:

Honestly, we cannot believe everything we hear from these guys, but if there's truly a second wave, this won't be a surprising news considering the crowd. But God fin His infinite mercy will heal them if it's true. They should just not use this to persecute the Church of God undecided

That's d point because earlier in d year, d PDP and APC held series of political campaigns for governorship elections with little or no regard for covid protocols and nobody & their dog got sick
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Rebuke: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
FastestGirl:

Oga STFU too, why didn't you report it... Stewpid

Hahaha, everyone is really enjoying this naira land freedom of speech sha.

Even dogs and pigs too now bask in the euphoria of the freedom.

Hope yhu enjoy my attention now that yhu have it.
Now get lost!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Basicend: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seun:
Personally I am shocked to learn that they were allowed to have physical services at Shiloh. There's no faster way to spread a virus nationwide, than a large gathering in which strict adherence to COVID protocols comes across as a lack of faith, with participants from all over the country.

You are a clown. There is close gathering in computer village, ladipo market all markets and gatherings. . But when it comes to church, you have an issue.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by atonement12: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

You foolishness will eventually be your undoing and ruin your family, you cursed dog. So, people who attend Shiloh usually come down with flu every year? Or is Shiloh not a ground for healing?
Just keep advertising your stupidity.
Your unbrindled anger and hate is more likely to make you the " cursed dog"! So because it is a ground for healing, some symptoms of fever and cold virus etc will automatically be absent in all the hundreds of thousands of worshippers. Who has been checking the health status, over the years, of the mammoth crowd before the advent of the media hyped covid19 to show that it was always negative? You think you are "clever" by trying to discourage 'faithful' gatherings, not knowing you are exposing yourself as a treacherous, 'faithless' entity!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by farem: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has in a series of tweets, revealed how COVID-19 is ravaging people who attended Winners Chapel's 2020 Shiloh.

Mr Soyombo wrote:

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1342152036893290502?s=19

A Twitter user, Stamford @oche_stevens corroborated Fisayo Soyombo's tweets:

https://twitter.com/oche_stevens/status/1342153602983464968?s=19

Wilfred Mong @DsilentG shared a picture from Shiloh 2020.

Flesh and blood hasn't revealed this nonsense to you but your father in hell.
While there may be truth, is the shiloh that you see. Molues are packed like sardine in horrible traffic and hours, you didn't see.
Political rallies and campaigns are everywhere, you didn't see that.
Kwantinue
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by FastestGirl: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Rebuke post=97400278]

Hahaha, everyone is really enjoying this naira land freedom of speech sha.

Even dogs and pigs too now bask in the euphoria of the freedom.

Hope yhu enjoy my attention now that yhu have it.
Now get lost![/quote
Hahahahaha.......Let sleeping dogs lie bro....
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by FastestGirl: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Very lame, uncouth, and unintelligent response... Grow up!!!
Genius, Bleep offfffffffffff!!!!!!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by aalangel(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Deep state....shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.