Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them (20939 Views)

What Islam Says About Celebrating The Birth Of The Prophet? / What Islam Says About Pre-marital Medical Examination / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by 147abbey(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Boko Haraam in disguise

3 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Alennsar(f): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
ChimuchiYola:
I'm a Muslim and I'm wishing my christian boyfriend and all christians a happy Christmas...

My christian bf is good lover

Did anyone ask you?

2 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by ibnlawal(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Lukgaf:
What is the ruling on celebrating non-Muslims' holiday? Can a Muslim celebrate them?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/947/ruling-on-celebrating-non-muslim-holidays-and-congratulating-them
Lukqaf azin Alfa Mutiullah friend?
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by kingsvictor2: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Islam is a terror to d world. There should be a separate planet where only Muslims will live, kill, bomb, behead and rape themselves. Religion generally is useless thing but I've never seen a useless religion more than Islam, they hv no place in dis modern world. Everything about them is off, stupid and smells of death. I don't blame them anyway, d mohammed they look up to was a rapist, terrorist, robber, killer, and a useless piece of shit who should be burnt alive inside hot oil. Mohammed is useless, foolish and an animal, so also all their followers. They don't like Christians but they will troop to Christian countries after destroying theirs with bomb. look at Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan and many more, what more do u need to know dat Islam is a nonsense religion. MOHAMMED IS A COW, AN IDIOT

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Donspicey: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Jesus is Lord......
When will this religion of peace become tolerant

Na everytin be haram to them except Boko boys....

8 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by foleskay(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Newnas:

Firstly, Pristine Islam doesn't approve celebrating the birthday of any prophet; not Muhammad son of Abdullaah and not Eesaa son of Maryam (Solat and Salam of Allaah be upon them). All those celebrating it are only following their whims because of the money they get from their gullible followers. Even they know for sure that it's manifest error.

Secondly, the so-called birthday of Jesus has no proof in the book you carry around. So where did you get it from.

Thirdly, Eesaa bn Maryam never celebrated this pagan festival and neither did his disciples. Even one of your posts on front page explain that it's a fairly recent festival.
Make we hear word. Muslims also celebrate Mohammed birthday too, that's y we hv maulud nabiy. Aregebesola used to declare d holiday for it during his time as gov. Dem go say ojo obi anabi or whatever.

11 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Donspicey: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
kingsvictor2:
Islam is a terror to d world. There should be a separate planet where only Muslims will live, kill, bomb, behead and rape themselves. Religion generally is useless thing but I've never seen a useless religion more than Islam, they hv no place in dis modern world. Everything about them is off, stupid and smells of death. I don't blame them anyway, d mohammed they look up to was a rapist, terrorist, robber, killer, and a useless piece of shit who should be burnt alive inside hot oil. Mohammed is useless, foolish and an animal, so also all their followers. They don't like Christians but they will troop to Christian countries after destroying theirs with bomb. look at Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan and many more, what more do u need to know dat Islam is a nonsense religion. MOHAMMED IS A COW, AN IDIOT

8 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Alennsar(f): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Newnas:

Firstly, Pristine Islam doesn't approve celebrating the birthday of any prophet; not Muhammad son of Abdullaah and not Eesaa son of Maryam (Solat and Salam of Allaah be upon them). All those celebrating it are only following their whims because of the money they get from their gullible followers. Even they know for sure that it's manifest error.

Secondly, the so-called birthday of Jesus has no proof in the book you carry around. So where did you get it from.

Thirdly, Eesaa bn Maryam never celebrated this pagan festival and neither did his disciples. Even one of your posts on front page explain that it's a fairly recent festival.
Sometimes it is better not to waste your time explaining things to them because they know the truth, they are just trying to conceal it.

Alhamdulillah. Since seven years ago when I just came to my neighborhood in Abuja here, it was a great deal for my christian neighbors to accept the fact that I don't accept Christmas food or even wish anyone such but now they are the ones telling the others who are not aware that I don't take Christmas foods. I can't remember the last time any of them mistakenly wish me happy Christmas or new year. It's always the normal days greeting and we are doing well with each other. The problem with most Muslims is that they are too timid to stand up for what they believe in especially people from southwest. May Allah aid us.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Newnas(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
foleskay:

Make we hear word. Muslims also celebrate Mohammed birthday too, that's y we hv maulud nabiy. Aregebesola used to declare d holiday for it during his time as gov. Dem go say ojo obi anabi or whatever.

Point of correction; "Some Muslims".

That so-called maulud was innovated by the batiniyyah fatimid empire 700years after the prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) demise so it's not part of Islam even if those celebrating it won't listen.

That Aregbesola declares the holiday doesn't mean it's valid. Didn't he use to declare for Osun idol festival? Didn't he also declare for this Christmas?

No point.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Josbreed: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Lukgaf:
What is the ruling on celebrating non-Muslims' holiday? Can a Muslim celebrate them?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/947/ruling-on-celebrating-non-muslim-holidays-and-congratulating-them

That means those Muslims who wished me Happy Christmas yesterday and today are.going to Hell. Muslim governors and politicians usually wish us Happy Christmas na. It is hard to stop this abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by tundaz2002: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2020
All these religion wahala sef.. so Christians are not believers? Are Christians and Jews not called "people of the Books"?
Abeg na peace we need jare..
I'm a Muslim and I don't see anything wrong in wishing my Christian brothers and sisters.. "Merry Christmas"..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by moufan: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2020
nice one op jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2020
See me see wahala. Wetin your greetings do for our body. Big men like Atiku, Dangote and co don greet us, so your own no get meaning to us. You holy book recognized Jesus but e no recognize him birthday. Bad belle kee Mohammed again wherever him dey now. No wonder him no fit rice up like Jesus did.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Lukgaf(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2020
ibnlawal:

Lukqaf azin Alfa Mutiullah friend?
Bolade?
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Sirjamo: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Lukgaf, We don't beg you to wish us MERRY CHRISTMAS or celebrate it with us.. For the fact that Quran your book testifies about My LORD JESUS CHRIST that IS ALIVE till today while your messenger in person of Late Muhammad was disapointed by his god allah, directly or indirectly you must celebrate Jesus Christ..
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 and Luke 15:34

That was Jesus on the cross lamenting why he had been forsaken, yet, you people said he willingly died for your sin.

Why would God be questioning himself?

3 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by ifko: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2020
If Seun is not as stupid as these Muslims he should have corrected this oath stuff. I am sure he will do something.

3 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Alennsar:

Sometimes it is better not to waste your time explaining things to them because they know the truth, they are just trying to conceal it.

Alhamdulillah. Since seven years ago when I just came to my neighborhood in Abuja here, it was a great deal for my christian neighbors to accept the fact that I don't accept Christmas food or even wish anyone such but now they are the ones telling the others who are not aware that I don't take Christmas foods. I can't remember the last time any of them mistakenly wish me happy Christmas or new year. It's always the normal days greeting and we are doing well with each other. The problem with most Muslims is that they are too timid to stand up for what they believe in especially people from southwest. May Allah aid us.
yinmu

4 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2020
ifko:
If Seun is not as stupid as these Muslims he should have corrected this oath stuff. I am sure he will do something.
him no fit o. The guy dey fear them

4 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2020
kingsvictor2:
I owe you one carton of very cold beer and plenty plates of pepper soup

7 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by foleskay(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Newnas:

Point of correction; "Some Muslims".

That so-called maulud was innovated by the batiniyyah fatimid empire 700years after the prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) demise so it's not part of Islam even if those celebrating it won't listen.

That Aregbesola declares the holiday doesn't mean it's valid. Didn't he use to declare for Osun idol festival? Didn't he also declare for this Christmas?

No point.
Don't say there's no point. The fact that some Muslims celebrate it make it valid. They would also have parts of hadith or Quran to back it up. They call it maulud nabiy

6 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by ifko: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Alennsar:

I hooe they don't take your idolatrous meat too. Isaac followed Ab to mountain not Ishmael as recorded by your fake book. Jesus has died for our sin on the cross no need for animal blood for sin atonement. Your religion is not different from idolatry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Newnas(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2020
foleskay:

Don't say there's no point. The fact that some Muslims celebrate it make it valid. They would also have parts of hadith or Quran to back it up. They call it maulud nabiy

Going by your argument, the fact that some christians don't celebrate Christmas also validates my point that Christmas is paganism and has nothing to do with Christ son of Mary (peace be upon him and his mother).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by kingsvictor2: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
IYANGBALI:
I owe you one carton of very cold beer and plenty plates of pepper soup
confaaam, my brand is gulder don't forget. Lol
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
ChimuchiYola:
I'm a Muslim and I'm wishing my christian boyfriend and all christians a happy Christmas...

you must give your life to Christ and change your name from Fatimo to Faith if not I go tell my brother to use and dump you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by kingsvictor2: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Donspicey post=97411682][/quote]hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2020
kingsvictor2:
confaaam, my brand is gulder don't forget. Lol
gbamsolutely
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by anigbajumo(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Afritop:
Now I understand why Boko Haram wants to bomb Christians every Christmas especially the one this. Thanks to the MOD for laying emphasis on it. angry

Mumu, as if bokoharam no bomb people in mosque times without number, it's still on record that bokoharam kills more Muslims than Christians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by kingsvictor2: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Alennsar:

u hv more problems facing u more than Christmas. Speak up against ur fellow brothers boko haram, they should be d thorn on ur flesh not Christmas. what am I even saying when all of u guys are terrorists. Religion of piss

13 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by anigbajumo(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Christians and their attitude, their comments so far here tells us more about ur religion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by kingsvictor2: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2020
anigbajumo:

Mumu, as if bokoharam no bomb people in mosque times without number, it's still on record that bokoharam kills more Muslims than Christians...
yes because killing and bombing are part and parcel of Islam. They enjoy it and accept it without complaints, illiterates.

11 Likes

Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by patani(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
JoeEeL:
I used to tell you all here that religion makes you stupid but una no dey hear.

Once you put your mind heavily in religion, your stupidity will be nonstop. You will just keep getting stupider and stupider till you die.

The most stupid things will become normal to you. That's why you'll see girls in Ghana taking off their pants for pastors to anoint. Or muslims that consider shaking hands to be a sin, or even protesting for your rights. Or killing and meeting 72 jobless virgins in the sky.

You posting this picture makes u look more e stupid... U guys that deny religion think ure smart but in actual sense, ure dumb... This picture was acting not real n u were not smart enough to investigate
Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by Obito555(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2020
ChimuchiYola:

...and a good fvcker of your puna too grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.