Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos (20517 Views)

Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by sunnybobonwa: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Jubilation as Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To Widows And Less Privileged - Photos

Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu popular known as Ebubechukwuzo (Bishop Ozubulu) commenced sharing of over 500-bags ofesa rice, tubers of yams and cumbersome amount of money to all widows and less privileged in Ozubulu Community.

This work of charity which he started for over 5-years has become more of a yearly routine in his community. This year own seems so special considering the circumstances surrounding this year 2020.

In the past 8 months our country has been under lockdown due to Covid19 pandemic and many families found it extremely hard to feed 3square meals daily, to make matter worse food items are no longer affordable.

Bishop started distribution with widows as he gave them 1 bag of rice, 2 tubers of yams and N5,000 each person. Ozubulu people has been jubilating over this remembrance and act of kindness.

Attached in this post are some few pictures taken during the event.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Fahdiga(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Only the Igbos can do this

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by chatinent: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2020

Many feel indifferent about this man, others see him as an murderer but I see him as a hero
of his people.

He isn't worse than the Bandits who get Government house Banquet invitations in the North West or terrorists who are given free brides by their communities in the North East.

Southerners must learn not to villify their own especially due to jealousy.

Philanthropy is a gracious art, a noble course which Bishop Ozubulu has scored well at.

I see him as a hero of his people not because I would see him as a hero if he was from my place. No, I see him as a hero of his people because to his people , a hero is who can build a mighty big house in his village and spray money in ceremonies while giving out bags of Thai rice during festive seasons.

Many will quote me to argue that a hero in my place must own a bullion van. If they do so then they are not disputing my submission...

Merry Christmas Nairaland.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by loopman: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2020
This SA drug lord

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by CodeTemplar: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Charity without cameras is incomplete nowadays.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ekesol: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
sunnybobonwa:
Jubilation as Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To Widows And Less Privileged - Photos

Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu popular known as Ebubechukwuzo (Bishop Ozubulu) commenced sharing of over 500-bags ofesa
rice, tubers of yams and cumbersome amount of money to all widows and less privileged in Ozubulu Community.

This work of charity which he started for over 5-years has become more of a yearly routine in his community. This year own seems so special considering the circumstances surrounding this year 2020.

In the past 8 months our country has been under lockdown due to Covid19 pandemic and many families found it extremely hard to feed 3square meals daily, to make matter worse food items are no longer affordable.

Bishop started distribution with widows as he gave them 1 bag of rice, 2 tubers of yams and N5,000 each person. Ozubulu people has been jubilating over this remembrance and act of kindness.

Attached in this post are some few

pictures taken during the event.

You cannot Appease the Almighty God
With I'll gotten wealth..

After dealing on drugs in South Africa.
Many have died. Many families rendered useless.
Go back for reparation first.
I have spoken.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Bluntguy: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2020
ekesol:

You cannot Appease the Almighty God
With I'll gotten wealth..

After dealing on drugs in South Africa.
Many have died. Many families rendered useless.
Go back for reparation first.
I have spoken.
He is sharing food items to people who need them, not drugs. When we get to that bridge we will cross it.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nony43(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Onye nku, those calling his money drug money, go and hustle visa commot this country first, you think say e easy to commot this country go were nobody knows you, struggle through harsh weather conditions come back to give the less privileged. E no easy abeg

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ehinmowo: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Ironically, good news don't attract attention in NIgeria. The media know this. Hence, they fig up bad news or sometimes create one. Merry Christmas to Nigerians.

To Muhammad Buhari....

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Cool.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2020
That's the spirit of the season

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ILoveeyouall(f): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice gesture

Some people above me have started turning this thread to tribal-war with insensible comment

Only the igbos can do this! S.M.H

To those shouting drug money biko make una leave am alone

He is better than those stingy billionaire and polithiefcian

What's the essence of being a millionaire/billionaire without giving to the less priviledge.

Kudos to him!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by juniormod: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice gesture from this illustrious son of That land, I had always had the spirit to do something like this, not just to my people but strangers also.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Olarewaju89: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
Fahdiga:

When will you have common sense?

Don't enter the new year like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ecomalchemist(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Very kind gesture, God bless every nigga.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Dem don take tribalism swear finish for some people sha.

Imagine some trash on this page......... even on Christmas day.

May God have mercy on you people.
So effing annoying.
Spits.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Toosure70: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
don't be silly bro, TB Joshua has distributed more than million bags.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Ademola47(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2020
This is what we are expecting from our religious leaders. It'll go a long way to help some families.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ipobarethieves: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2020
cool God bless him so much.Sanwo Olu nor wan play ball.A week to Xmas,Baba catch coro grin.Wonder d type of medicine dey use cure themselves sad
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Odogwu.

Lol at "cumbersome" amount of money. That's the kind of money I need for 2021...money that is plenty sotay it becomes "cumbersome" to spend it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by TANID(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2020
very good of him
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2020
When you give..dont let anyone know. ..
I know this one is blessed already. ..
But God always has a surprise for you to show he is above all
Matthew 6:3
But you, whenever you do charity giving, let not your left know what your right is doing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by obembet(f): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2020
They only after to condemn church. Funny enough, I never read any thread where our brothers in other religions do something like this
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by RaptObserver: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2020
They don come o... Southy ppl but which one be cumbersome amount of money again?... The writer is high on Zulu weed... Year 2020 was very good for drug dealers cos they distributed their drugs in the manner of palliatives to their customers without detection. For them, they won't mind another lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by illicit(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Enudapan: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013 / OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.