Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos (20544 Views)

Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2020
loopman:
This SA drug lord

He is not worse than the Chicago drug lord now resident in Bourdillon, who some idiots worship as their Lord and saviour.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by SILVERLINES: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

Many feel indifferent about this man, others see him as an murderer but I see him as a hero
of his people.

He isn't worse than the Bandits who get Government house Banquet invitations in the North West or terrorists who are given free brides by their communities in the North East.

Southerners must learn not to villify their own especially due to jealousy.

Philanthropy is a gracious art, a noble course which Bishop Ozubulu has scored well at.

I see him as a hero of his people not because I would see him as a hero if he was from my place. No, I see him as a hero of his people because to his people , a hero is who can build a mighty big house in his village and spray money in ceremonies while giving out bags of Thai rice during festive seasons.

Many will quote me to argue that a hero in my place must own a bullion van. If they do so then they are not disputing my submission...

Merry Christmas Nairaland.

I admire this nigga no matter what others may think
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
I thought all Igbo are rich people? who are those queuing for rice?

the way Igbo here do paint southeast, if you haven't visit you will think is Texas grin

that place is begging for exposure, all thanks to all these drug lord that built fine houses there if not it would have been worse than Northeast

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Unik3030: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Only the Igbos can do this
with drug money I guess,hope they won't come n pay them back with bullet?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by CandyOps(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2020
hmmm. we truly no get shame for this country.

but then even Jubril has massive supporters no matter the kind of atrocities he has committed
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by loopman: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Hedonini:

He is not worse than the Chicago drug lord now resident in Bourdillon, who some idiots worship as their Lord and saviour.

That is why he almost killed all his community inside a “church”

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Hangulsaram: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
When you give..dont let anyone know. ..
I know this one is blessed already. ..
But God always has a surprise for you to show he is above all
Matthew 6:3
But you, whenever you do charity giving, let not your left know what your right is doing.
When Jesus fed the multitude people knows about. He is feeding multitudes not Nairaland urgent 2k crew.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by lugado: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Only the Igbos can do this

Because the yorubas have passed and above this stage
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't care about the source of the money as long as the needy in his domain are taken care of.Well done and may God bless his good heart.
Those useless politicians are missing in action.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by gaftsoil(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Charity without cameras is incomplete nowadays.

Camera can come without invitations. People have phones, so they can take pictures and videos without the person knowing
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by premiumswizz: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Drug money, blood money ...... I rest my case
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Seyzcham91(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
i dey tell you
CodeTemplar:
Charity without cameras is incomplete nowadays.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nnamdi640: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2020
loopman:
This SA drug lord
You mean a drug Lord working freely without been arrested. Abeg tell Buhari to work alone on the streets of Nigeria let see how innocent he is.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ephraim18(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
A great philanthropist... More grace and more blessings sir... Those calling his money should stay there and be calling him names... No go hustle and make money and do Ur own... Money na money weather drug or ritual... As if he give the ritual or drug u won't take... More grace sir
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nnamdi640: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
lugado:

Because the yorubas have passed and above this stage
Which stage have they pass? You mean to say that they are in the stage of creating 'Ogboros' that now live like a king eg MC Oluomo...
Again tell me where such was done in Yoruba land during Christmas. Even Tinubu will NEVER, I mean NEVER spend such money without out benefiting from it.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Burruchaga71(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
nony43:
Onye nku, those calling his money drug money, go and hustle visa commot this country first, you think say e easy to commot this country go were nobody knows you, struggle through harsh weather conditions come back to give the less privileged. E no easy abeg
. Hahahahahahahahaha... True

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by loopman: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
nnamdi640:
You mean a drug Lord working freely without been arrested. Abeg tell Buhari to work alone on the streets of Nigeria let see how innocent he is.

Why is so easy for you people to defend the criminals among you ?
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Hangulsaram:

When Jesus fed the multitude people knows about. He is feeding multitudes not Nairaland urgent 2k crew.
Same jesus said let not your left hand know what your right gives

He has a strong reason for saying that. ..

Those you didn't give might even out of jealousy plan against you
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nnamdi640: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2020
loopman:

Why is so easy for you people to defend the criminals among you ?
You mean the way you guys praise Tinubu the chief looter....
A man that brought two billion vans into his house and yet you see nothing wrong with that, rather you jump to condemn others. Am sure you are an hypocrite. Again do you have any proof to show that the man in subject is a criminal,if not then you are acting based on your foolishness.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Otunla236: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
If GOD can used you to bless me in this season, with any amount in this account number, 0802407470. Access bank. with account name, Oluwaseun Timothy. I pray you will never struggling before you survive in JESUS name...Amen!!!

Thanks you so much ���
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Tribalism123(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice gesture

Please I need my Xmas rice here at Fidelity Bank
Make I cook like others.
Thanks for ur giving
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by ofiko123(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one...Let love lead...
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Obere4u: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2020
sunnybobonwa:
Jubilation as Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To Widows And Less Privileged - Photos

Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu popular known as Ebubechukwuzo (Bishop Ozubulu) commenced sharing of over 500-bags ofesa rice, tubers of yams and cumbersome amount of money to all widows and less privileged in Ozubulu Community.

This work of charity which he started for over 5-years has become more of a yearly routine in his community. This year own seems so special considering the circumstances surrounding this year 2020.

In the past 8 months our country has been under lockdown due to Covid19 pandemic and many families found it extremely hard to feed 3square meals daily, to make matter worse food items are no longer affordable.

Bishop started distribution with widows as he gave them 1 bag of rice, 2 tubers of yams and N5,000 each person. Ozubulu people has been jubilating over this remembrance and act of kindness.

Attached in this post are some few pictures taken during the event.

He also gave 1 cow each to every quarter making up Ozubulu (46 in number).
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by loopman: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
nnamdi640:
You mean the way you guys praise Tinubu the chief looter....
A man that brought two billion vans into his house and yet you see nothing wrong with that, rather you jump to condemn others. Am sure you are an hypocrite. Again do you have any proof to show that the man in subject is a criminal,if not then you are acting based on your foolishness.

If you don’t know the killings the criminal brought to his village few years ago, then you have no business here
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nnamdi640: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
loopman:

If you don’t know the killings the criminal brought to his village few years ago, then you have no business here
Was he the one that ordered the killing yes or no? If yes then report to the police,if no, then you need to be jailed for wrong accusation...
Hope you know that it is a crime to accuse someone wrongly.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by JohnWealth001(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
[b][/b]ALL HAVE TO SAY IS IGBO AMAKA
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by 9gerian: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
The Covid 19 list of donors alone nullifies that lie, but hey it’s okay to dream, especially if it makes you sleep better cool

Toosure70:
don't be silly bro, TB Joshua has distributed more than million bags.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by richmanrichard: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2020
nice one.d day i comot cap for this man was d time he did a burial for his father.he pulled down d houses of his neighbours n built brand new houses of same standard as his own.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Conrod: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
ekesol:

You cannot Appease the Almighty God With I'll gotten wealth..
After dealing on drugs in South Africa. Many have died. Many families rendered useless. Go back for reparation first. I have spoken.
And who made you a judge over him,are you his maker?.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by Conrod: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2020
post=97406534:

Tribal bigot,
Why are all your posts about tribalism,
You are just here with your thousand monikers to discredit this forum.
Shame on you.
Truly i say unto you this christmas morning,you are no better than him.
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by loopman: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2020
nnamdi640:
Was he the one that ordered the killing yes or no? If yes then report to the police,if no, then you need to be jailed for wrong accusation...
Hope you know that it is a crime to accuse someone wrongly.

You are obviously not different from him, criminality runs in your genes

I wonder how South Africans reading this will be thinking about you Ibos. Thank God they know the different major tribes in Nigeria and their nuances
Re: Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos by nnamdi640: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
loopman:

You are obviously not different from him, criminality runs in your genes

I wonder how South Africans reading this will be thinking about you Ibos. Thank God they know the different major tribes in Nigeria and their nuances
I can see that you are not civilised, all you are doing is to act like a toothless bull dog. I gave you a serious advice on what to do rather than acting like a fool and you refused.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.