Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying (3040 Views)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help / How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2020
loan app are giving me serious nightmare. Any one passing tru this ?
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by chatinent: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2020
If you don't pay timely, they will blacklist your BVN as a fraudulent person.

1 Like

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Ezemarcel(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2020
My brother na person wey get money get image wey them go tarnish....no let loan app put u into temptation.....

No b say u no go pay oo.....

Free ur self and focus on God...

No body go kill u cos u borrow money....

Most Nigerians are owing all the loan app in play store and they are still looking for where to borrow

10 Likes

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Burstscam: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
The only thing I know is that they won't lend you again
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
chatinent:
If you don't pay timely, they will blacklist your BVN as a fraudulent person.

Timely, the due date is Monday. Does that mean I will be blacklisted beginning from that day ? Thanks
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Ezemarcel:
My brother na person wey get money get image wey them go tarnish....no let loan app put u into temptation.....

Most Nigerians are owing all the loan app in play store and they are still looking for where to borrow

Thanks for your kind words sir. I am trying
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Chika444: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:

Timely, the due date is Monday. Does that mean I will be blacklisted beginning from that day ? Thanks

They will message and call your phone contacts
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by ZhiosonWind: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:
Third week of November till date, haven't been the best of days owing to uncertainties and bitter experiences its brings. As the eldest and a bread winner (apart from my very ill mum) in the family, with seeblings to take care of, life has consistently brought a bitter taste to me.
Mum fell ill and was diagnosed of acute autoimmune disease, from exhaustions and a high BP. I've struggled head and neck, not only to feed, which is itself a challenge but to afford hospital prescriptions at least for the time being, while she's in the hospital. Having exhausted the little funds i had, with none to run to, to seek assistance. I opted for loan from Sokoloan, where I borrowed my highest loan value of 14k, to repay 16,900. This is not the first time am borrowing from this loan app, so the reason for the value rise, as I always make repayment. My problem now is, I don't know how i will refund this money, unless its God's will, as I currently have no hope of cash. While still looking for some funds to take care of mum and the people at home.

I type this with a sorrowful heart, pain and in the spirit of Christmas, life should pity me and make my mum recover as it seems her condition is worsening. As she complained of weakness yesterday. Am not interested in Christmas food, and celebrations which of course is not there and will come from no where, to plead on life for my mum's sake. Her wellbeing will serve my Christmas.
I wrote a letter to my mums church, seeking for help as my last hope, but till now, haven't been replied, let alone given attention. With this I want to ask please what will sokoloan do to me, from Monday which is due date. Will I be looked for and arrested ?. Will my image be tarnished ? pls whoever has a clue should feed me, As the thought of these is giving me nightmare.

Merry Christmas to every one

Chill they can not do anything to you. Be patient since you just didn't ask your mum's church through word of mouth but with a written letter.
Sokoloan can not get you arrested because if they do, how will you pay back.

The church you wrote a letter to will definitely get back to you.
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Burstscam:
The only thing I know is that they won't lend you again

I wish I could pay quickly, their money have helped out
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Chika444:

They will message and call your phone contacts

Which unfortunate my contacts won't help. My mother and an Uncle. I fear for more strict and drastic actions from them.

Am afraid sir
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by ZhiosonWind: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:

I wish I could pay quickly, their money have helped out

Since you have a plan before collecting the money, you don't need to fret about the payment.

Thank God this is Christmas period and there is alot of work and services to be rendered.
You can work in a eatry and be paid over 14k I'm in the next 30 days. Once you are not a lazy man no problem.

Just a honest suggestion
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by ZhiosonWind: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:

Which unfortunate my contacts won't help. My mother and an Uncle. I fear for more strict and drastic actions from them.

Am afraid sir

It's even the best because they will quickly support you to pay the loan if it's actually geniue
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

Chill they can not do anything to you. Be patient since you just didn't ask your mum's church through word of mouth but with a written letter.
Sokoloan can not get you arrested because if they do, how will you pay back.

The church you wrote a letter to will definitely get back to you.

I send them a letter on the 18th, last week Friday, I was hoping they'll pay her at least a visit last Sunday. But didn't see them. Met the church secretary on Tuesday, till now no call through. Sir... I think I've lost hope from them. The help i need may not necessarily be from them. I pray God finds a way for my ailing mother
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

Since you have a plan before collecting the money, you don't need to fret about the payment.

Thank God this is Christmas period and there is alot of work and services to be rendered.
You can work in a eatry and be paid over 14k I'm in the next 30 days. Once you are not a lazy man no problem.

Just a honest suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion. But I need to be phycologically free from mum illness. And be assured she's well to be able to move on
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Chika444: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:

Am afraid sir

They will send this kind of message to your contacts. I wish i could help but i am dead broke too.

1 Like

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by flokii: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2020
I once asked this question and was told they flag or blacklist your BVN.. reaaon I won't advise any serious person to use loan apps.
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Benwallt(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Ezemarcel:

funny
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by DonEd(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Please and please, dont ever think of Sokoloan.

They are not human beings.

A lot of people are gathering money to sue them for defamation of character.

4 Likes

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by bigjackass: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Chika444:

They will send this kind of message to your contacts. I wish i could help but i am dead broke too.
those people have no chill . Nawa what kind of message is this. How much is the person owing

2 Likes

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Chika444:

Please to which platform do they send this message to the public
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
DonEd:

I never really knew them to such extent, though their loans have been helpful during trying times. I know what am passing tru

1 Like

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by adaugo59216: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2020
:Timely, the due date is Monday. Does that mean I will be blacklisted beginning from that day ? ThanksThey will message and call your phone contacts
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
the worse they can do is call and send damning messages to your contacts .....but if you are OK with that then you have nothing to worry about......
NIGERIA too dey owe...country is hard and if you see any means of survival please don't hesitate to take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
DonEd:

Is there any loan app that gives like N5 - N10K (with BVN) and no much verification. I want to confirm something lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by DesChyko: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
DonEd:

I hope those people read terms and conditions sha.

I'm scheming to sue Tecno easybuy for harassment.

In their unprofessionalism, they sent me messages about some people I don't know, and threatening to defame me.
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by DesChyko: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
valETA1:

Please to which platform do they send this message to the public

They will send as text messages to your contacts. When you granted the app permissions to your contacts, they have a database of the phone numbers on your phone.

They can also use whatsapp as a platform to reach those whose whatsapp numbers you have.
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2020
DesChyko:

They will send as text messages to your contacts. When you granted the app permissions to your contacts, they have a database of the phone numbers on your phone.

They can also use whatsapp as a platform to reach those whose whatsapp numbers you have.

My problem is, like how many days will they start doing this. Is it just immediately I fail to pay the loan ?
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Obainoneandonly:
the worse they can do is call and send damning messages to your contacts .....but if you are OK with that then you have nothing to worry about......
NIGERIA too dey owe...country is hard and if you see any means of survival please don't hesitate to take it

One of my contacts happen to be my mum, who is sick and bedridden. Those kind of message may weaken her the more. I know I won't let her see it
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by fidelmarshal199: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Your account number bro? it's not really much but at least its something

1 Like

Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by GboyegaD(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2020
OP, thought someone asked you post your account details on here.
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
Your account number bro? it's not really much but at least its something

0129711147 GTbank
Usenobong Eta

God bless Sir
Re: What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying by valETA1(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2020
GboyegaD:
OP, thought someone asked you post your account details on here.

Thanks, I've done it

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! / How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? / Does This Sleeping Style Have Any Effect On The Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.