Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together (63376 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by osazsky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
naptu2:
Taha @TahaAdam_

https://mobile.twitter.com/TahaAdam_/status/1342459039989587970
oga carry ur mosque and run away from there o..i have my reasons..u would have don this hidden..but know that it is in d open ..i fear for you..your moseque and members
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by AyoConduit: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by tnerro1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Igbo Muslim grin I fear who no fear, anyway sha, all na hustle grin
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by YasirAsiwaju: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Without religion, Nigeria would've been a great country
Believe you me
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Abfinest007(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
very soon they will target that imam children of hate

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Chydoohh: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
What is wrong about that. All these people that are deceiving us up and down. Muslim president is a president for all, Christian President is all the same. But we the people are fighting between us. Are we not fools?

3 Likes

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by rowland545(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Splazy:
Brethrens as we celebrate the birth of Jesus..his parents have decided to open an Account for him 0085215301 Union bank,.Pls let's contribute for his upbringing..
I don't understand... Upbringing of who
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by osazsky(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
What am i seeing..i am sure one of them came to this world tru surrogacy it can never be this perfect
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Mummymahdi(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
I love this family, May God bless them all

...........superb

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
I hope the man would be safe after this

His status & religion come to mind angry
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Steve0979(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
For me ....pics of year
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by ladychioma: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's how it should be and not war. There should be religious tolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by LegendHero(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The religious tolerance of the Igbos is second to none.

Happy Christmas everyone .

Lol religious tolerance, Igbos, and second to none should not be placed in the same sentence?

Nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland o.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by ike95: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kapilta:
Lies. There are no muslims in Igbo land. grin
ur a novice
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by TruthSeeker1: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
There is nothing in the picture that shows they are "celebrating Christmas" together.

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by sayso: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
You see Religion ehh.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Hezmatosky: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
No, religion is the only grace surviving Nigerians in Nigeria shocked. If not eh, we're gone
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
So, an Imam and a nun go into a bar...
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Ofemmanu1: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kapilta:
Lies. There are no muslims in Igbo land. grin
Na fake moslems dey for potorpotor region.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Dollanaira: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Really
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Stevengold(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Na so we dey hear, please be specific. England that has Anglican Church and Italy with Roman Catholic Church are they not far better than every other country

I know how many highway killers that has repented because of the gospel of Christ, how my wizard uncle was exposed by the same religion you critize, how cultist in my area now preach the gospel of Christ, how me myself was saved by Jesus, how my life got a meaning through this same religion (The gospel of Christ).

So please be specific. Its just that the body of Christ is now adulterated, false prophets everywhere, just as the bible said.
Christianity has done more good that harm to the society from time immemorial.
Can we say the same for other religion?
The one that killed twins those days?
The one that makes nothing of female children.
The one that inflicts you immeasurable sufferings and pains if you don't offer rituals.
The one that encourages killing to gain eternal security.
The one that prepares virgin for those who's cruelty knows no bound.
The list is lengthy.

But I thank God for Christianity.
Check any Godless County and see how they'll collapse with time, even the USA �� coat of arm reads "In God we trust"

Take away the bible totally from US, then Guns will be the order of the day.
They've taken bible away from classrooms and so guns have been made available for all.

Take away Christianity and see the real cruelty of man.

I've said enough.

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by fabsyl(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
I declare fatwa on all igbo
muslims. Kill them all bastard.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
There are no Igbo Muslims !!!!
igboland Is a Christian tribe
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
That is how it should be, we are suppose to live peacfully and respect each other, their is no harm in it infact unity will move us forward as Country.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by hashtagged(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chydoohh:
What is wrong about that. All these people that are deceiving us up and down. Muslim president is a president for all, Christian President is all the same. But we the people are fighting between us. Are we not fools?

Yeah sure.
But when you see a Muslim man chanting "Allah Abubakar" coming close to you stay there and don't run cry

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
And some assholes dey blast Mo' Sallah for celebrating Xmas.

Is this one not beautiful like this?

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Rugaria: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Take your peaceful coexistence to maiduguri... I'm seriously worried of the consequences of having Islam in igboland. They will come in with the peaceful preachings of live and let's live... But before you know it, it's another Afonja/alimi story, or Usman Dan fodio all over again! Any religion that accommodates violent characters should run away from Igbo land. We're good as we're..

2 Likes

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Bimpe29: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is the way to go. There's a must for religious tolerance for absolute peace, harmony and development.
Ditto tribal indifference.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Gander: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The religious tolerance of the Igbos is second to none.

Happy Christmas everyone .
Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Charlie2020(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Stomach infrastructure Imam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.