Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. (2285 Views)

BREAKING: Policemen Take To Their Heels As Gunmen Attack Vote Buyers In Imo, Car / Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by oladeebo: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yesterday, around 9 O'Clock in the evening, the members of Amotekun maybe in patrol entered the street, suddenly a woman who saw them was panic and cry out, before any one can ask why, everyone ran to anything they can find as shelter, some ran inside and knocked door behind them, in a few minutes the street was deserted.
Those who have courage peep through window closed.
One oldman came out and said 'hee they were Amotekun'
They are your bodyguards, don't run away for them. They are for your safety.
some didn't opened their door until early in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Freestainworld(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
is it that they are afraid of Amotekun or that they thought they where criminals
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by oladeebo: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
is it that they are afraid of Amotekun or that they thought they where criminals
...maybe people never see them before.
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
The people running must be of fulani heritage....

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by IamWonderful: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok baby factory ritualism

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by BafanaBafana: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
South West people. They run from everything

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by updatechange(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fake news...

No source, no location, no date.

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Dong2: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin
oladeebo:
Yesterday, around 9 O'Clock in the evening, the members of Amotekun maybe in patrol entered the street, suddenly a woman who saw them was panic and cry out, before any one can ask why, everyone ran to anything they can find as shelter, some ran inside and knocked door behind them, in a few minutes the street was deserted.

grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by FarahAideed: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
I am worried about Afamed, if Amotekun grab him na wahala

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by alpharoyalty: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
They probably thought they were Fulani militant
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Gten(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
OP, the English in your write up scared them.
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by LikeAking: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anoda BH terrorist Loading.....................................................
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Afamed: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
FarahAideed:
I am worried about Afamed, if Amotekun grab him na wahala
I don't trade banters with inconsequential under 22/23 year old lad. Hence, the reason you urgently need to return back to school now that ASUU has called of the strike
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Zooposki(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
I’m dying of laughter here. Which kain fear be dis. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Kapilta(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
oladeebo:
grin Where? Their uniform is enough to pursue me out of Nigeria self. grin
Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by LegendHero(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2020
BafanaBafana:
South West people. They run from everything

They learnt it from Ojukwu the coward that ran away disguised like a woman.

I heard he ran faster than Usain Bolt.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by Odkosh: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2020
LegendHero:

They learnt it from Ojukwu the coward that ran away disguised like a woman.

I heard he ran faster than Usain Bolt.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Enter Town People Take To Their Heels. by unshakablejihad: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2020
213thirteen:
[s][/s]

beta than a crying diya and awolowo who died like a church rat from aba made poison ....

(1) (Reply)

Havard Trained AIG Makes IGP's Succession List / Stop Using My Name To Dupe People Simeon Ekpa Exposes IPOB / Why Do They Fear The Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.