Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) (20169 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Blitz888(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
mekaboy:
I wonder why he is not contesting for governor of Anambra 2021. He is a great asset to any society.

His Oga's Boss is contesting!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by jovijovi: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thank God for his life
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin he even snap/show us pic of his Miserable biscuits sad.Spit
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by madjune(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
ecolime:

Rochas Okorocha started this way. We all know now that it was all a charade.

Only God knows the mind of men.

You're very right.
Rochas own even started in the 80s.
Making peace btw ibo traders in the north and their almajiri hosts.
Fake.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Zetty177x: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Nice of him.

This would have been a great gesture from a regular,not a man of his calibre.He still has the capacity to take them for a carousel ride, or to give them snacks of higher value. What the hell is N10 biscuit and juice of fifty worthless naira.

Bring this back as my child and I will send you back.

If he had succeeded in becoming the number one citizen of this state,I'm sure his enforced mentality would have made him see quality life as a privilege the citizenry must clamour for.

And he unscrupulously took pictures and posted it.

What if he gave rice afterwards

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Jalo60(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
₦60 gift?? and showing the world as rich as he is.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Slynation(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kai.... nawa oO let me not say anything first
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
grin grin ontop biscuits and caprisone??chai what a wicked and shameless act
Very very. shey na wetin him children eat be that shey.?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Funny gifts

See what a former central bank deputy governor is sharing to innocent children

Undeserving
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Whenever I see pictures like this very pics below, I shed tears.
Take a good look at d pics again, u can read d intent of the president elect and d belittling of the little girl, all because u want to show the world you are a giver, for the records.

You need people to applaud u, to call u a philanthropist. Thereby tarnishing the other persons image and emotions.
NGOs would award u, and gift you awards for this, no doubt.
May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
If any of u guys want to be president or take over from this corrupt political system go and form a 3rd force and include the youths.

Anything else is waste of time.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Jesslove(f): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
What exactly is he giving that made him concentrate so much on camera

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by clow(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
I thought they said donors snapping pictures with orphans in orphanages have been banned.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by temitee4me(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
You spoke my mind. I know it's the heart that matters but posting pictures of his ₦50 "goodies" is shameless.
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Nice of him.

This would have been a great gesture from a regular,not a man of his calibre.He still had the capacity to take them for a carousel ride, or to give them snacks of higher value. What the hell is ₦10 biscuit and juice of fifty worthless naira.

Bring this back as my child and I will send you back.

If he had succeeded in becoming the number one citizen of this state,I'm sure his enforced mentality would have made him see quality life as a privilege the citizenry must clamour for.

And he unscrupulously took pictures and posted them.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by bluefilm: 3:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Cj4charles:
This news has made my phone battery full

Guy, you too funny o. cheesy
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by balladin: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Honestly this is quite poor coming from a person of his status. Did he really gather kids just to distribute cheap biscuits and caprisone on a Christmas day?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) by Isabella199: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.