Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Are You All Sulking, Buhari Did The Same And Worse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You All Sulking, Buhari Did The Same And Worse (630 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Saturday's Election: Nigeria Is Faced With Bad And Worse Devils. US Report / Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You All Sulking, Buhari Did The Same And Worse by jaymanny: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
I see that some PDP hardheads who have been dumb for a couple of days all of a sudden received a miracle to speak again with news of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu's visit to a former Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida. You have a chance to make as much noise as you want for now as you'll go dumb again.

As for you BB people, I have never had course to go against you guys as I have great respect for the man Muhammadu Buhari but the noise you guys have made about this Ribadu visit is appaling. I am very sure that you are all aware of the SECRET visit Buhari paid IBB in Minna. If you didn't know, then here's the link http://allafrica.com/stories/201103040591.html.

Stop the noise. Ribadu was on his campaign trail there in Minna and so thought it wise to pay courtesy visits to dignitaries of the area and this doen't make him a bad person. Buhari on the other hand, was on a SECRET MISSION. You be the judge.

VOTE RIBADU/ADEOLA 2011. Its our only chance!!

(1) (Reply)

Bb Campaign Comes To Lagos On Monday 4th April, 2011 / Address By Inec Chairman Jega On Postponement Of National Assembly Elections / Imo Opposition And The Politicization Of Free Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.