Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide (3879 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Father cuts the dreadlocks of his son and gives him direction on how to commit suicide

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by SLAP44: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't support the dad shaving him by force and publicly. He should have talked to him and got his trust, then encourage him shave off the dreads by himself.

3 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Father and son relationship is always hostile whenever the mother, who acts as intermediary is not there.

But the truth remains that the father loves the child and wants the best for him though some children can be die hard stubborn and wayward

11 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat guy is such a pussy .....

my Pops won't try such with my dada .....he knew the child wey him born
Dear sir, kindly tell me what you'll do if he cuts your dada one way or another....I want to learn

Being a father myself
Let me chip in a few points

No parent can hate his child. Never. Even the skull miners and the child rapists. Despite their crime they will still feel for the child. The reason is simple. They know what they went through so as to be able to care for that child. From birth.
This said,a parent can be disappointed in a child because he is seeing the child making the same mistakes he probably made....and he couldn't do anything about it. Thus the pain.
Do what your father wants and see if he won't change his mind about you. Obey your parents. The first blessing with promise.

Rip dad.

8 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by walefresh3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Father and son relationship is always hostile whenever the mother, who acts as intermediary is not there.

But the truth remains that the father loves the child and wants the best for him though some children can be die hard stubborn and wayward
Juliusmanam is that you ? From on set I knew u are a very young boy. I am still in the East oo . OWERRI MUNICIPAL AREA.I AM INVITING U FOR A NITE LIFE TODAY, IF U CARE..., coming back to Lagos tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by nairalandankrah: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
B
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Bola146(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your daddy would have not said he should go and drink sniper, haba! It's too far!

grin I can't eat nor sit near a man on dreadlocks lipsrsealed
I was at a party last week Saturday, Jesus!!!! come and see how this guy's dreadlocks was smelling cheesy I just noticed people were just removing their chairs from his side
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
walefresh3:
Juliusmanam is that you ? From on set I knew u are a very young boy. I am still in the East oo . OWERRI MUNICIPAL AREA.I AM INVITING U FOR A NITE LIFE TODAY, IF U CARE..., coming back to Lagos tomorrow..

Lol

Walefresh3 calm down..
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2020

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
A typical Nigerian is like a typical Nigerian soldier or hisbah police, senseless hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Don't say that

The guy is confused, torn between love and hate.

He is just confused.
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Perfectsouth(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
I am like that proverbial donkey inside the hole..
Each time my father throws dirt at me, I shake it off and use it to rise..
I could have let him use those dirts to bury me but I said NO, I will use those dirt to rise and here I am today still standing tall.

Believe me, the love fathers have for their children runs deep, na naija no dey let them show am..
Example, if your dad just finish beating you to stupor, you will hear
GO AND TAKE YOUR BATH AND TAKE YOUR FOOD FROM THE KITCHEN..
few minutes later he will still ask you, HAVE YOU EATEN?

6 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Shut the F.
Keypad warrior, in real life u can't even punch a bag filled with foam.

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.

3 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hit my signature

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Dear sir, kindly tell me what you'll do if he cuts your dada one way or another....I want to learn

Being a father myself
Let me chip in a few points

No parent can hate his child. Never. Even the skull miners and the child rapists. Despite their crime they will still feel for the child. The reason is simple. They know what they went through so as to be able to care for that child. From birth.
This said,a parent can be disappointed in a child because he is seeing the child making the same mistakes he probably made....and he couldn't do anything about it. Thus the pain.
Do what your father wants and see if he won't change his mind about you. Obey your parents. The first blessing with promise.

Rip dad.

lolz....he won't even try it...to avoid breaking person head

late grandma told me he was very stubborn during his time so ....

we move
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by adadike(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
He might not be your real father.

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Parenting in this sorosoke generation is a very tough job. The way parents think and see things is way different from the way kids of nowadays think and see things.

Parents, especially fathers need to be more understanding and accommodating. The days of a stern father giving orders to children about their career choice, dressing etc without seeking their input is gradually fading away. Fathers need to communicate more with their kids and understand their perspective to avoid wrangling like this.

6 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by illicit(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by jimmychang: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
My Dad that told me that he doesn't care if I die grin grin..I was like WTF. I suffered emotional mental and physical scars from my Dad.....I just don't put in my mind we always dey move grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Iamicekid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
This guy Na Mumu, did he tie you down and hold your neck and lock door and you carry head down make he dey use clippers cut ur hair when u no be 4yrs old pikin? Fool if truly u live alone and u came to visit is something u can just walk out of the house and go back to your place, it’s that simple

4 Likes

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is a bad way to be mad at a son no matter how irresponsibly he behaved or acted.
My father was strict and a great disciplinarian but he would never use bad words on me.
Yes, I chopped few slaps, did lots of push ups and sit ups as punishment but he always chose his words carefully when mad at me.
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Correct father.

Dread is not a decent hair style. No parents should condone such in their homes.

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by Ulunne777(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
When you get to his stage you'll understand.Cutting your Dread will make you never see your father again. go on.

Much ado about nothing.

In the near future when being nude I'll be the norm, please don't castigate any of your children.

Woke Gang with smelly dread
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by LikeAking: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Just go n make money.
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by SKhanmi: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Correct father.

Dread is not a decent hair style. No parents should condone such in their homes.

Fallacy of hasty generalization

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by CandyOps(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Say no to violence both physical and non physical violence.

that was extremely violent of the dad
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by mariahAngel(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I am like that proverbial donkey inside the hole..
Each time my father throws dirt at me, I shake it off and use it to rise..
I could have let him use those dirts to bury me but I said NO, I will use those dirt to rise and here I am today still standing tall.

Believe me, the love fathers have for their children runs deep, na naija no dey let them show am..
Example, if your dad just finish beating you to stupor, you will hear
GO AND TAKE YOUR BATH AND TAKE YOUR FOOD FROM THE KITCHEN..
few minutes later he will still ask you, HAVE YOU EATEN?

grin grin grin

God help you if you dare say you're not eating...Like in spongebob squarepants "Few hours later..." grin
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
jimmychang:
My Dad that told me that gie doesn't care if I die grin grin..I was like WTF. I suffered emotional mental and physical scars from my Dad.....I just don't put in my mind we always dey move grin grin

Some fathers though... undecided
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by mrdharkchild(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truth be told: many of my niqqa de keep dreads, many de plait hair. It makes them look irresponsible, dirty and feminine.. We no just 1 tell them, make we pretend so e go b like say we de OK with the shit this generation has to offer
Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by missimelda01(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
And some people will still call this discipline and ‘tough love’...total rubbish!

This is not how to gain respect from your children.

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide by GboyegaD(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop promoting abuse as love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Age Gap In Your Marriage? / Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.