Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25888 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kayusely70(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
snowland:

You're the real man. Thanks and may God bless you too.
Howre U doing bro. i pray the new year would be of immense favour and blessing to us.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by snowland(m): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2021
kayusely70:
Howre U doing bro. i pray the new year would be of immense favour and blessing to us.

I'm doing good. How are you also? Amen and you as well.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EmmyteeTosin(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Amen.,...Happy new year
Olatheo:
Emmyteetosin
This my brother put smile on my face the day I was down financially, God will continue lift you up. Happy new year in advance
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kayusely70(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2021
snowland:

I'm doing good. How are you also? Amen and you as well.
Bless God For Keeping Us Alive.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ItooWorWor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rekhina:

I am hiaa! Who disturbs u?
Longest time in-law grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ItooWorWor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Balogunodua:
Shout-out to ItooWorWor my Okun brother from another mother...the nightmare of Ipob miscreants cheesy

TAO11 aka TAO12 aka Omoolofin my number historian...the destroyer of Edo miscreants Tuwale... grin

Metaphysical the nightmare of Imhotep and LZAA cheesy Rekhina where you dey Na...?

Macof the history guru..... cheesy

Legendhero Mr. Intelligent...weytin I gain if I no mention my role model... grin

Sammy07 the brilliant Ondo mafia... cheesy

And two intelligent dudes
Moneywomen17 and googi the drinks is on you guyz.... cheesy flex us this New year....

Thanks FAM

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Asante03: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Godwin5766(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Asante03 post=97892018][/quote] What do you mean ?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Asante03: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Godwin5766:
What do you mean ?
I sent a mail.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Oluromantic: 2:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1
Correct guy. You the man! Sorry this is coming late. I appreciate it
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kayo80(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

Osheey. Am grateful sis..

There are times when I am low in spirit, but the moment I log on to nairaland and the likes of Centino, Souloho19, Larrysun, Jameskudoski, Kayo80 and the rest gets me glued to my screen, my face changing from a frown to a smile, to sadness, to amazement, to surprise with their intellectual properties, I just find my mojo back..

Shout out to all of them.. To all the commenters, the likes of Honourable356,Ann2012(Always on every literature thread) Queenitee, Kaycee9242, yourself and others too numerous to mention.. God bless you all for making the whole of 2020 worth living for, especially during the Stay at home period..

Let's do it again this 2021..

Thanks for the mention. I'm glad I can lift your spirit with my stories. Have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by tmogba4(m): 4:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Joselph95:
Hnnnmm!. shocked

If I start to talk... Ground go full ooh, but I go still talk sha:-

*Oluoxide (Oluoxide2)
*Aywhy93
*Toceenay
*Horluwatobby - (Àgbà-fìrì-yọ̀hyọ̀h) grin
*Rockleke - (Bossman) wink
*Lionlee216 - Daddy Wa (Thank you for all you do)
*Wese90 - My Lord (The one and only Indaboski) Thank you for your free escrow service always.
*Amdman
*Unikazzy
*Omicpet
*Cybertek - (The Unlock guru)
*Newman10
*wolfenstein
*tmogba4
*Peterflexy
*Yellow1
*Freshlagosboy... and lots of more clients from pickup/deal hunting thread. (Thank you all for the Trust, Love and Care, I'll never let you down!)

You see those first 4 monikers ehn - Our � grin is unshakable

Laslas, all these wouldn't have been possible if not for SEUN - Thank you for creating this great platform.

2021 - We meewwvvvvveee.
Ah....you mentioned small me...I'm most honored sir and God bless you richly.
I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now but it's not too late to wish anyone happy New Year even on the 25th of November...lol

Happy New Year boss...thank you for your sweet deals that made me in 2020. Higher heights in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by souloho19(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

There are times when I am low in spirit, but the moment I log on to nairaland and the likes of Centno, Soloho19, Larysun, Jamskudoski, Kay80 and the rest gets me glued to my screen, my face changing from a frown to a smile, to sadness, to amazement, to surprise with their intellectual properties, I just find my mojo back..

Shout out to all of them.. To all the commenters, the likes of Honorable356,Ann212(Always on every literature thread) Quenitee, Kayce9242, yourself and others too numerous to mention.. God bless you all for making the whole of 2020 worth living for, especially during the Stay at home period..

BLess you bro
we go again this year wink

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by lilyheaven: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1
I’m so sorry I just saw this post.
Never knew someone noticed me in this forum.
Thank you, I’m honored cheesy. Happy new year
Have a beautiful weekend
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Useless2020:
Monkeybabe wherever you are may God bless you for putting a smile on my face and taking away my depression and gave me Hope. Though I've not heard from you for a long while as you ceased communicating.
May God protect you and your family in Jesus' name. Amen
lol!thatGiftComes from GoD.got bored and been Away a while, had it ROUGh with some guy but I'm Getting BetteR.
WhAt really makes me get bored about nairaland is webpaGe layOut&USeRinterfaCe. Nothing new and interesting,compared to loads of new fun apps that come out everyday
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Doglove91: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2021
kemicalreact:
My shout goes to one and only Awujale of Ijebu Land Zoharariel.

Dermmy, I admire your vast knowledge in world politics and international relations.

Efewestern: Same as Dermmy

Bidexii, Kabe1, Raaven, jnr115 (Always getting on Kabe1 nerves): Thank you all for keeping the Military thread alive.

Shoutout to Doglove91 my friend from Nairaland kiss

Shoutout to cococandy, Prestonn and other active posters in the food thread. Make God continue to keep you guys in God health. May God not deny us the silent readers the eyes to continue to savor the foods.

Modified:

All the homies in the Ashewo Thread, shoutout to you all.

Lest I forget, shoutout to Mightraw shocked shocked

Shout to you too son, Kemicalreact.
To all my other nairalanders that became my friends outside this forum, I love you all smiley grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kachii77: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2021
good morning bro, pls i sent u a pm

Modikko:
Compliments of the season. �
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Belafonte(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mubbyleey:

Glad to be of some value bro. Trust you're having a great 2021 so far?

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kosky(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Peppermintflav:
My shout out goes to the following:
kosky,

These are girls I would love to date shocked
I sent dm to many dem no respond grin grin
Happy new 2021 to you all.

How did I miss this? And I was the first on your list oo. And you posted this on my birthday!

Happy New Year to you too!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Peppermintflav: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
kosky:

How did I miss this? And I was the first on your list oo. And you posted this on my birthday!

Happy New Year to you too!
Wow!
What a coincidence. Maybe you were busy eating chicken and chips grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by eezeribe(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mubbyleey:

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Centino: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

There are times when I am low in spirit, but the moment I log on to nairaland and the likes of Centino, Souloho19, Larrysun, Jameskudoski, Kayo80 and the rest gets me glued to my screen, my face changing from a frown to a smile, to sadness, to amazement, to surprise with their intellectual properties, I just find my mojo back..

Shout out to all of them.. To all the commenters, the likes of Honourable356,Ann2012(Always on every literature thread) Queenitee, Kaycee9242, yourself and others too numerous to mention.. God bless you all for making the whole of 2020 worth living for, especially during the Stay at home period..

Thanks for the mention man. I'm back though. See ypu on the street wink
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeiza4u(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

Congratulations!

Let me know when you finish service.

/
Good morning sir, InvertedHammer �
I appreciate you for all sir....
I had my POP and collection of my NYSC Discharge Certificate last week sir, and I'm presently in Kaduna State.
I'll appreciate it if I could have your mail sir.
My mail is samueladeizamusa@gmail.com (07034735147)
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EbenezerTriumph: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
MOnkeyBabe:
lol!thatGiftComes from GoD.got bored and been Away a while, had it ROUGh with some guy but I'm Getting BetteR.
WhAt really makes me get bored about nairaland is webpaGe layOut&USeRinterfaCe. Nothing new and interesting,compared to loads of new fun apps that come out everyday
hello dearest how do I connect with you since you're no more responding to your mails.
it's Etim.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
hello dearest how do I connect with you since you're no more responding to your mails.
it's Etim.
you have utube¿
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
MOnkeyBabe:
you have utube¿
Yes I have youtube. how about we communicate on Facebook?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
it's Etim.
+1862 339 2719
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obowunmi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mubbyleey:

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by makanma(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mubbyleey:

just saw this now.... didn't know I added some value to someone....thank you so much for the recognition

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mrlcredible: 3:55am On Apr 19, 2021
k
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Timekeeper: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
maynation:

Thanks so much Mamas.
I'm grateful.
Special south shouth to you Mama Ziii.
Thanks.

maynation good evening

Pls I am writing to you in regards to any job openings... I have a degree in Banking and Finance 2nd Class upper and I can take up any administrative and management functions...

If you permit, I can send you my CV.... Also I am ready to relocate if need be..

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows / Kuro Odu 'Theo' Dies In Accident In Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.