Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community (36075 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by naptu2: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Asisat Oshoala in conjunction with the Asisat Oshoala Foundation and the UBA Foundation has provided a borehole for the use of the Itumoja Community in Ikorodu.

Oshoala, who is from Ikorodu, has also been involved in other charitable causes with her foundation, such as the annual Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic for secondary school girls and the feeding of needy people last year.

The unveiling of the itumoja water borehole Solar project in ikorodu area special thanks to @ubafoundation in partnership with @asisatoshoalafoundation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJV2slul8J4/?igshid=16szzhjl211ye

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by naptu2: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
More pictures.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by naptu2: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Even more pictures.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by naptu2: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
End

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by naptu2: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Meanwhile, civil war has broken out amongst FC Barcelona Femeni supporters over Asisat Oshoala.

Asisat uploaded pictures and videos of her and some other people celebrating at a club in Lagos. It appears that someone was celebrating an event and Oshoala was "spraying" the person.

Some Barcelona fans say that the coach must talk to Oshoala and that she must be benched because she went to a club during the COVID-19 pandemic. Barcelona Femeni has a historic match against Atletico Madrid at the Nou Camp on January 6th and they say that she should not be allowed to play that match.

It will be the first time that Barca Femeni play at the Nou Camp. They played against Atletico Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano in 2019 and that game set a record attendance for female football.

Some Barca fans had said that Oshoala should not have been allowed to go to Nigeria because of the COVID-19 situation in the country (one fan said that it was worse than Brazil).

However, some other fans say that Barca Femeni captain, Vicki Losada, was also seen at a restaurant in Dubai during the break and nobody is complaining about that. They say that Losada and Kheira Hamraoui both travelled and were seen in public places during the Christmas break and nobody is complaining about that, so why are people complaining about Oshoala?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
truly touching lives.
See babe with levels, she's got a reputable, kind and friendly personality.
People no go see dis one as role model na some donkeys with fish brain dem like.
Truth be told, this mama de gimme joy with most of her doings on and off pitch.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahoo it's good
I usually pass this area when I'm still going to secondary school.. God bless Ur hand ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by BlessedNuel: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
May God bless and keep her always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Generalkorex(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one. Giving back to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by AfriNotesNEWS: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
May God Bless her

No amount of gifting is small

She try

Niger Delta Amaka

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Zico5(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know where all the allocations and igr of Lagos state is really going into. Looking at the pace of development is sickening and very disappointing. Nigeria is truly a second world where anything goes.

13 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by 900warriorz: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yoruba Amaka cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by KayCee92(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by onoms4luv(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice gesture of giving back to the society that have spent much on you.

Thanks Aishat
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Kenzboi1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by WealthyValue(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice Development
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by RexTramadol1: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
I like Asisa
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Shellsploit: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Amazing borehole.
E remain make seun osewa build new public toilet for his community.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Fheelzz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good of her We need more of em
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by HerMajestyCares(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good One,

THIS IS WHAT I WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT,

IF YOU HAVE MONEY, HELP THOSE IN NEED,

JUST LIKE MY WEALTHY PARENT And MY MENTOR HELP THOSE IN NEED,
AND I AM PROUD OF THEM FOR THAT cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by STRI1: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Andyblaze: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bore what
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Sirmuel1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
I want this Girl in my life. She's ignoring my private messages, someone should help me talk to her embarassed
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by SpicyMimi(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Impressive, love her humility.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by confirmedniggae: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omo wa
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by capitalzero: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
If it was politician that donated this borehole , hailers and wailers would have arrived abusing themselves.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by GeneralPula: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Perfectsouth(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stargirl
Omo ologo

Come to thing of it, that community will have a chairman and councilor o..

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by lebete3000: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala in conjunction with the Asisat Oshoala Foundation and the UBA Foundation has provided a borehole for the use of the Itumoja Community in Ikorodu.

Oshoala, who is from Ikorodu, has also been involved in other charitable causes with her foundation, such as the annual Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic for secondary school girls and the feeding of needy people last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJV2slul8J4/?igshid=16szzhjl211ye

The real slay queen.

I'll fvck her once and come twice simultaneously cos AC dey her pvssy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community by Mindlog: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Shows Off His Ball Joggling Skills As Ladies Look On. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.