Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) (26429 Views)

Etsu Nupe Marks Birthday Today Ahead Of 20th Anniversary On Throne This Weekend / Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by prodev988: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good one
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Doyenro23(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
I know you like easy, fun and safe when it comes to receiving or making payments and that’s why I’m sharing VPD Money with you.
There’s so much more also but you can only find out at https://vpd.money/ and you can sign up with my code 5EW2XR
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by BanjiRaymond(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
AustineCJ:
The person that hacked my Facebook account is using the particular email Kidden178@Fuwari.be after changing mine pls can anyone help me Fam .....
Try to login and report the account, it can get it back.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
As long u don’t support endsars, more life to u
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
BanjiRaymond:

Try to login and report the account, it can get it back.

Not gone yet

I could have helped u but u were supporting the killing of innocent policemen
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Candycrushy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
drizslim:
As ezigbo AFO anaedo.
Quote me if u go involve for the ofala let's link up
We can
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by chocboi78(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
How many years him come dy?
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ibo "chiefs" are glorified warrant chiefs with no royal blood, never heard of this nigga until now, happy 57 anniversary in an irrelevant position. tongue am probably more relievant than this nigga

2 Likes

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
AustineCJ:
The person that hacked my Facebook account is using the particular email Kidden178@Fuwari.be after changing mine pls can anyone help me Fam .....

I can get your Facebook account back..hit me up
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by descarado: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
One of the best igwe in igboland.

Was opportune to meet him.
Very down to earth.

So diff from Obi of onitsha.

Obi of onitsha and his cabinet can tax people anyhow. Wonder what they are doing with money.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by descarado: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
drizslim:
As ezigbo AFO anaedo.
Quote me if u go involve for the ofala let's link up
Post pictures pls.
I love ofala festivals
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by descarado: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Ibo "chiefs" are glorified warrant chiefs with no royal blood, never heard of this nigga until now, happy 57 anniversary in an irrelevant position. tongue am probably more relievant than this nigga
U have never had of him cos he is not a noisemaker like those from your side.
U hardly see him on the pages of newspapers discussing politics. So also majority if not all the igwes in igboland. They dare not dabble into politics else they will receive the wrath of the people they represent.

Besides, your own that is everywhere, what has he done for you? Efulefu like you.
The igwe alone can buy your entire state and still remain unshakeable.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
descarado:

U have never had of him cos he is not a noisemaker like those from your side.
U hardly see him on the pages of newspapers discussing politics. So also majority if not all the igwes in igboland. They dare not dabble into politics else they will receive the wrath of the people they represent.

Besides, your own that is everywhere, what has he done for you? Efulefu like you.
The igwe alone can buy your entire state and still remain unshakeable.

grin grin he doesn't talk about politics because he is an irrelevant 5% nigga and prefers to leave matters that concern his people to the albino coward Nnamdi kanu, he doesn't compete because he's not man enough.
And why don't your igwe start by buying a plot of land in VI before he buys my state grin shit and piss on you and the throne of your glorified warrant chief.

1 Like

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
The Nnewi people are synonymous with much wealth. igbo amka!
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
sacajawea:
Indigbo!
ndigbo
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by nairatag: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
AustineCJ:

Yes. We can help you recover it. Hope you registered it with email and not phone number
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by AustineCJ: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
nairatag:

Yes. We can help you recover it. Hope you registered it with email and not phone number
yes I did, please can you chat me up 08103361702
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by AustineCJ: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
agboifeanyi242:

please I really don’t know how to private message on Nairaland , but this my contact ... 08103361702 , you can drop me urs to call or chat you up.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:
Hope he has improved the living standard of his people for all this years of his reign?
May the lord bless him and keep him
May the lord make his face to shine upon him
And be gracious unto him
May the lord lift up his countenance upon him and give him peace. Amen.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fianze93:
Igweeeee.

Obi Otolo
Igwe Nnewi
Isi Obi Anaedo

Ife Anaedo ji ka mba.
Long shall you reign.

Congratulations

are you from Nnewi ?
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Zurich1844(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fianze93:
Igweeeee.

Obi Otolo
Igwe Nnewi
Isi Obi Anaedo

Ife Anaedo ji ka mba.
Long shall you reign.

Congratulations

Yes oooo! Igwe na-eje uka!
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by AustineCJ: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
agboifeanyi242:

please how do I reach in touch with you dear ...
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Zurich1844(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
44Bulldog:
Only God knows how many skulls dem go don mine for him for rituals cheesy

Anyways... congrats
Don't quote me negatively if u want to see 2021 undecided
Sharrrap!
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Zurich1844(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Okpo! How can you have heard of him when you can't even spell 'Igbo'. Itibolibo!
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by fafambo: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
drizslim:
As ezigbo AFO anaedo. Quote me if u go involve for the ofala let's link up
I'm in
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:
Hope he has improved the living standard of his people for all this years of his reign?
May the lord bless him and keep him
May the lord make his face to shine upon him
And be gracious unto him
May the lord lift up his countenance upon him and give him peace. Amen.
which state or town In Africa has highest number of billionaires or millionaires pass Nnewi people, if u don't know what to say, better shut up
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by ihedioramma: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Igwe that know his GOD .
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zurich1844:

Okpo! How can you have heard of him when you can't even spell 'Igbo'. Itibolibo!

Sorry the correct spelling is- FLATIN0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ìkíní - Greetings In Yoruba / Pictures From Omabe Festival In Nsukka, Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.