Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) (26430 Views)

Etsu Nupe Marks Birthday Today Ahead Of 20th Anniversary On Throne This Weekend / Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by veron007: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Congratulations Obi Nnewi

Point of correction; Igwe of Nnewi and Obi of Otolo.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Jungleluv5: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
You must have really been a really bad guy or a really good guy to have lasted this long in that seat except the seat is pretty meaningless
bad belle wetin be your own
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zurich1844:

Sharrrap!

E pain am hahaha cheesy
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Did this man spend 57 years on the throne
OR
this man is 57 years old and he is on the throne?

Which one?

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Edwin046(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
there is nothing like obi nnewi..
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by agboifeanyi242(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
AustineCJ:
please how do I reach in touch with you dear ...
WhatsApp me 0,8,1,0,9,3,4,4,7,3,9
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Coinbased: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Really
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by ejanla077: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin he doesn't talk about politics because he is an irrelevant 5% nigga and prefers to leave matters that concern his people to the albino coward Nnamdi kanu, he doesn't compete because he's not man enough.
And why don't your igwe start by buying a plot of land in VI before he buys my state grin shit and piss on you and the throne of your glorified warrant chief.

It hit the news yesterday as the Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun state, Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi no longer wants to be addressed as Oba but as Emir of Iwo land.
To buttress his statement he has released a picture of himself dressed up as an Emir (a northern traditional title) while sitting on the throne.
Here is the link were he denounced the title of Oba and accepted to be called Emir
https://www.nairaland.com/4428610/oluwo-iwo-akanbi-becomes-emir
What do you think?
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
ejanla077:

It hit the news yesterday as the Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun state, Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi no longer wants to be addressed as Oba but as Emir of Iwo land.
To buttress his statement he has released a picture of himself dressed up as an Emir (a northern traditional title) while sitting on the throne.
Here is the link were he denounced the title of Oba and accepted to be called Emir
https://www.nairaland.com/4428610/oluwo-iwo-akanbi-becomes-emir
What do you think?

This is old gist, even the thread shows it happened in 2018, the oba was young and didn't know much, but even his people wouldn't accept such abomination from their king, last time I checked his title still remains Oba.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Halo22: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
This man must be a nice man to have lasted on the throne. I heard he always speak the truth without mincing words.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Ifeomannenna: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
chocboi78:
How many years him come dy?

He is 95 years old and 57 years on the throne as igwe Nnewi

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by obyikye(f): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Igweeee, odi na nwata chiee eze. The longest reigning monarch in Africa..... I miss this years Ofala Igwe. God bless the Igwe Kenneth Orizu na anaedo!!!!!
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Congrats
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by mekysmart123: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
descarado:

U have never had of him cos he is not a noisemaker like those from your side.
U hardly see him on the pages of newspapers discussing politics. So also majority if not all the igwes in igboland. They dare not dabble into politics else they will receive the wrath of the people they represent.

Besides, your own that is everywhere, what has he done for you? Efulefu like you.
The igwe alone can buy your entire state and still remain unshakeable.
why are you giving that fool relevance by quoting him. Ignore the fool and move on. Trolls should be treated with the cold silence over time.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Fianze93(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
are you from Nnewi ?

I'm from Oraifite
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fianze93:

I'm from Oraifite
i am also from oraifite Awor to be precise.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Zurich1844(f): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
i am also from oraifite Awor to be precise.
Hmnnnn! I'm from Awor too.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Zurich1844:

Hmnnnn! I'm from Awor too.
hmm umuokpailo precisely.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by Zurich1844(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
hmm umuokpailo precisely.
Isieke
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by RedboneSmith(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Bonesking:

It is Igwe Nnewi, and Obi Otolo.
Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by RedboneSmith(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Ibo "chiefs" are glorified warrant chiefs with no royal blood, never heard of this nigga until now, happy 57 anniversary in an irrelevant position. tongue am probably more relievant than this nigga

The royal stool of Nnewi did not begin in the warrant chief era. The position has been passing from father to first son for many centuries.

And you never hearing of him before now means very little. Nigerians are notoriously ignorant, and arrogant while at it. grin

Re: Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zurich1844:

Isieke
hmm I am dumbfounded.

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ìkíní - Greetings In Yoruba / Pictures From Omabe Festival In Nsukka, Enugu State.