Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden (22979 Views)

Dubai: It Is Illegal To Post 'Irresponsible' Pictures Of Storms Online / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation / US North Korea Visit: China Says Trump Criticism Is ‘irresponsible’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by envoymedia: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
US President-elect, Joe Biden has accused the Trump administration of "irresponsibility" for failing to give his team the information it needs in key national security areas, IgbereTV reports.

Biden wrote on his Twitter handle:

"Right now, my team isn’t getting all the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas.

It’s nothing short of irresponsible."
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1343709566622720001?s=19

Biden takes office on 20 January but Trump has refused to concede and for weeks after the election, Biden was blocked from receiving key intelligence briefings from the Department of Defence, an essential routine during a presidential transition.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by RainOnMe: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
sad lipsrsealed
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Exc2000: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
cool

US signed up for full Trump drama for complete 4 years, it only ends on January 20th

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by longetivity(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump is just like an average African politician, they don't accept electoral defeat

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Freestainworld(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump is a disgrace to democracy, he behaves like an average African leader, if he was to be in Africa, he won't agree to vacate his position.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by UncleHaba22: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
let his own tenure do the talking naso some pipo tell us for this Syd we Neva see the improvement

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Karlifate: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
He has 22 days left to be stripped off of that POTUS title.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Godons1: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Biafrans

11 Likes

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by 44Bulldog(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by GeneralPula: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Very very irresponsible..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Ovo200: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump is the best thing that has happened to the United States in recent history.
He brought more peace to the middle East.
Trump was ousted from white house because he does not belong to the deep state, he did not make any war in the middle East ( War is big business).
Did you know Trump was nominated for Nobel prize twice?

Biden has dementia that man can't even remember his own name, hw is he going to govern United States well( he going to be controlled by the deep state).
Do you know biden son (Hunter biden is currently under probe for corrupt practices)

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Ekakamba: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020

We are suffering from the same matter here. But not Trump's. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Mac2016(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump is the sense that Americans deserve... We all thank God it's not exceeding four, harrowing, years tho embarassed
Some gullible Nigerians would start this Christianity/World saver's concocted conspiracy theories, as if there is no extant script we are currently playing to. To hell with that theory especially from people like FFK etc

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
COME ON BIDEN,

Don't Start a New DRAMA,

MR BIDEN,
PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS TEAM ARE VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW AND YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM A FULL ATTENTION. COME ON IT'S U. S SECURITY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TEAM WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SECURITY BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU GUYS WON'T MEET A STAND BY NATIONAL SECURITY ON GROUND.

SO MR BIDEN LET PEACE REIGN.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE U.S IS MY SECOND HOME AFTER NIGERIA cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by freeman131: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Just like the irresponsible PMB, Garba Shehu, Mamman Daura,Ahmed Bashir,Femi Adesina, Lai Mohammed, Bola Tinubu.
May they never find peace again now and forever.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by slawormiir: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......
Dumb fuckkk trump

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by WoundedLamb: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump never planned to make things easy for Joe Biden.

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by dust144(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Joe be responsible

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by eleojo23: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
I hope this Biden will not turn out like Buhari who blames "past administration's"

Anyway, e no concern me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Carloslehder: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
That fool is going away for a very long time,I can't wait to see him rock that orange jump suit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by 01OLADDesign(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin

Trump wahala too much aba...
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by OceanEye: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
In Yorubaland Trump is qualified to be called alagidi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Since Jesus turned down the kingdom of this world then maybe Trump is the human Massaih we are expecting.
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Godons1: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
BIAFRANS RIGHT NOW grin grin grin grin grin

Biafrans caused Donald Trump's defeat. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by GodWrites: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
In as much as I never wanted Trump's reelection, it still doesn't dispute the fact that Joe Biden is a puppet being pulled and dragged by men behind the curtain.

Yes, 1% of the 1% world population. They are like captains, stirring the ship of humanity to wherever they see fit.

It takes a bulldog, someone like Trump, to turn his back on the curtain and walk against every command.

Looking at Joe, I can't help get overwhelmed by this simpish vibe.

Many believe 2020 is the end of the woes, not knowing that the effect of what we have done is yet to unfold

2021 is that year of unfoldment, and the questions should be, did we make the right choices?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by bestpunterever: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
eleojo23:
I hope this Biden will not turn out like Buhari who blames "past administration's"

Anyway, e no concern me.
Biafran.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Biden will never become president of USA.

Quote me after January 20th.

MAGA!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.

5 Likes

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by merits(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Biden calm down few more days to go,let him hold all the intelligence,he can't remain their forever.

Re: Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden by Ezehillary(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
why are you crying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 / Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Grace Mugabe Claims She Beat Up South Africa Model To Protect Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.