Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him (47219 Views)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Ddokie: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
bluefilm:
I don't even understand what all this sudden mad rave for Zubby Michael is all about.

Is it that the guy suddenly became the biggest and best Actor in Nollywood?

Or is it that the guy suddenly became the richest Actor in Nollywood?

Or that the guy won an Oscars?

Or maybe, it's because of his association with that yeye Onicha pastor Odumeje?

What exactly is responsible for this sudden mad rave for this Zubby Mike, bikonu?

"Doings".
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by IgboWarlord(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
The Westerners are jobless that's why he was mobbed in lagos, they said.

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.
Thats why i tell my eastern brothers,think before commenting...See wetin don come out...And he didint wait to use it,he didnt waset a second.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by bluefilm: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
fourboys:
when God say na ur time, U must surely shine above ur mates

Okay na.

If you say so.

Make we dey watch na.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Advancedman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
You earned it Bro
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by IgboWarlord(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.

"We deport all of them back to the east"..Shut up your mouth there!.Its obvious that the massive progress of the easterners in whatever region of the Southwest that you are based in is a source of grief and anguish to you.. cool grin
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Hushbingo: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahaha. Branding your soliciting. Anyway there are those termed as "packaged beggars".

You never talk of 100k in your pocket.

Your head like wall bat head.
Okay
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Hisduchess(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

Worthless attestation !!

did you know what you wrote? is zubby a Yoruba man? was it in Lagos or his home town?

And what do you mean by' joblessness'? am not from the south.. you talk without vetting.

and what business do igbo do that Yoruba don't do?

I just hate seeing all this tribal difference in nairaland .

Did you actually read the last two words?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
duchez:

Chai, some pain you well well. You even kept it in mind all along. Lmao. Thank goodness you didn’t hug transformer sha. �
Anyways, these folks mobbing him are his village people who are happy to see one of their own return home. You can’t see them mobbing him in any of the urban centers in the East. Not when everyone is busy going about their daily hustle. ✌�
Lol. Some said it's because it's Christmas holidays, others like you are saying it's because it's in his village and not at the urban centres. Like you already know, I'll still keep it in mind and remind you later when he's shown love by the crowd in the "urban centres in the East". grin grin grin
But what's so shameful in admitting that the guy is a big star that everyone loves? tongue
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Friday20: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
even the guy you quoted
earlier was being sarcastic, and was criticising the Igbos, re-read what he wrote.
He was actually attacking the Igbos, but you who claimed to be Igbo chose to defend the Yorubas that don't know when someone is taking their side. You're not Igbo.
Those guys up there are yorubas who misunderstood themselves just like you.
You didn't even check what he wrote, all of a sudden, you became angry and assumed him to be an Igbo man, which clearly shows you're not an Igbo man as you claimed.

Clean your mouth there is debris in it.

Damn your comment.

I give no bleep as your comment. Had forgiven him because I understood his problem so kindly feck off.

Mind you Mr Damn Niggar stay your lane im back here not for you but for a particular OP and his hypocrite followers ok.

I have never quoted you before because I knew you wella so pls stay your lane. Na beg oo...
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by DamnnNiggarr: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Friday20:

Clean your mouth there is debris in it.

Damn your comment.

I give no bleep as your comment. Had forgiven him because I understood his problem so kindly feck off.

Mind you Mr Damn Niggar stay your lane im back here not for you but for a particular OP and his hypocrite followers ok.

I have never quoted you before because I knew you wella so pls stay your lane. Na beg oo...
hmmm! You sounded strange at the bolded. Maybe you must have mistook me for another person say slawormir or slawormir, but I'm not them.
You have forgiven him but don't want to forgive me? Ok o.
It takes only but a day to meet with people and become friends, we can become friends if you wish.
What really happened that made the mod ban you. Were you into a fight with someone??
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Profkel: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.

You think say you d wise... You are a Mumu man
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Bkayyy: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.
You people are hypocrites. You claim that you don't know him but still mob him when he came to Lagos.
As for the welcome he got in his village. It is called triumphant entry because he made Ozubulu proud
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Bkayyy: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

I just did, and I was told it can't be refunded because I have exhausted the fee with the knowledge I have gotten.
Savage
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by obianoooo: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lol!! This place is such a dose of laughter
A guy using a sentence probably an Igbo person made before to now criticize the Igbo's sarcastically and other of same region with the dude cursing and attaking him because of their shallow and poor IQ in comprehension,with the same Igbo's they want to condemn telling the people attaking the guy that the guy is actually on their side.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Big boy.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by flokii: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
lordlugards:
se ori e pe sha, ki lo n' so lenu. Awon tani o ra ile olowo wa, ba wo lase jeun

You can eat shit for all I care.. impostor ranu
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by mrkay2000: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

no bi lie
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Malik1234: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by ogwumgbe: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

your entire region is in for a grab; The jealousy is that igbos conquered you people economically in your own region. On stopping their influx, you have not power to do that . The zoo in their constitution gives all citizen the right to settle wherever they like. So cry me a river Mr Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Godons1: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Bros no die for Igbo matter o..lol..
People way no even send u grin

You say?

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by pompeiimagnus: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

Let the FG create more seaports in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Port Harcourt. Then let's see if more South Easterners would need to be based in Lagos. That's all the south east and south south need to become commercial hubs. FYI, everyone knows Lagos today because of Apapa.
Nigerians like you are sadly very racist to themselves.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by pepperdemzombie: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaA125:

Afonjas rushing to shed tears about how Igbos are becoming more successful than them in their region.
Igbo people are like seed, throw it anywhere and it will germinate.
Continue wailing until Igbos dominate Lagos as their territory.

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by D1official: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum, what is your highest level of Education that you can't decode just 2 statements? Haba!
When he was mobbed in Lagos, they said westerners are jobless that's why he was mobbed and that if it is Igbo land, everyone is busy and won't have time to mob.
Now, who are the people mobbing him there in Igbo land and Why? Simple English!
This is Christmas Sir, no market is on �
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Chimeluv(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
At least he remember to travel to his village, some of his colleagues rarely go their village undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Trash. You can't offer anything better than Igbos when it comes to trade in the East or Nigeria as a whole. How many Nigerian product do you see going into China? The answer is simple
Nightalan:

You're pretty slow if you don't know the difference between the pint-sized Yoruba folks in the East and the hugely substantial Igbos journeying night and day into the SW for economic prosperity and survival. Scurry back into your father's kiosk and stop polluting my mentions with your unimaginative nonsense.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Zurich1844(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Nightalan:

You guys are becoming a nuisance, you don't see the Yorubas migrating en masse to your unproductive region for whatever reason, but same can't be said for your people as their lifelong dream is to scuttle their way into the West against all odds for survival, but you still want to brag and chest beat that you're better than your hosts simply because it paid off and you were able to make a comfortable life for yourself.
You would never read or hear this rubbish from any other ethnic group apart from the loud mouthed, foul, and chest beating tribe. una must get that Biafra and migrate back to your unproductive states.

My writing is in response to your brother! Get lost okpo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker And His Wife, Adjoa Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.