Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture (11776 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Onuoha1234(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Absolutely correct! AGRICULTURE IS THE BASIS FOR ALL DEVELOPMENT. Do not allow the impotation any food item.It is imperative now that all Media in Nigeria will now mount regular education on alternative ways of preparing the various products we have in extraordinary abundance.Imagine all Europe relying on Irish Potato only as basic carbohydrate!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by mollymotion(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
I thought is president Buhari that said it
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Nenji0278: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Seniorman

We are living in dream in this country where people are so blinded to even notice their shadow.
How many bags of rice or maize has Buhari who love agriculture so so much have produced for the nation?
Has he subsidize the price of fertilizer?
Or are we to buy a bag fertilizer @ #14,000 to apply in a face that you hardly get two bags?
Help ask the President, whether his government have encouraged farmers in any where?
You cannot just encourage with your month, let's be realistic and truthful to ourselves stop deceiving ourselves.

Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-must-return-to-agriculture-says-buhari/%3famp
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by VULCAN(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Garba Shehu releases a statement and Nigerian media transforms it to Buhari Says.

When Trump says, Trump says

When Boris says, Boris says

When Merkel says, Merkel says

But in Nigeria when Garba sends out press statement, Buhari has spoken.

Nigerians voted a Vegetable.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by dannyspeejay(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Warey
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by misterniyi: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
This man is just a bastard

The farmers you killed, what were they doing? Was it not the same Agriculture?

And what is this talk about Nigerians abandoning agriculture for oil.

Was this bastard not part of the regime that laid waste to our cocoa and groundnut formations in the name of Oil

Oh! Is it because you don't have nay Oil Blocks to your name that is why you are talking rubbish?

Secure the nation. Nigerians have always had their hoes in their hands. It is bastards like this phantom that has made it impossible for them to till the ground in peace.

Today it is cow.....tommorow it is SWAT
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by kabillionaire(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
when your kinsmen are killing farmers
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by sulaak(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Onuoha1234:
Absolutely correct! AGRICULTURE IS THE BASIS FOR ALL DEVELOPMENT. Do not allow the impotation any food item.It is imperative now that all Media in Nigeria will now mount regular education on alternative ways of preparing the various products we have in extraordinary abundance.Imagine all Europe relying on Irish Potato only as basic carbohydrate!

Not in 2020, you can sell refined petroleum products and import some of your food products.

The basis of development in industrialisation
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by tinktanker: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
So that bandits can kill them all while they farm abi
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by rafcrown(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Security first, other things will follow. Former military ruler that cannot even handle security matters, now talking about Agriculture. AGRICULTURE KO, FERTILISER NI
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Fobbykay01: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
We need to understand the problems Farmers and agribusiness men and women are facing in the country before bringing any policies, these days we are scared of kidnappers and bad roads which can result to absolute loss, we need to start looking into genuine policies that can help people grow and safe.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Zarga: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go into farming at the expense of your life.
Bubu wants to do "Operation Feed my Cows"... Farmers will be decimated by Fulani herdsmen in due time
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Not when farmers are being beheaded by your beloved terrorists
keep giving them back to back.
They may ban you but can not forever gag you
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
uruba23:
Baba give us $10million grant let us develop intelligent farm tools and farming system that makes farming easy abi you no like as Prof join train dey go Abeokuta station. If you can modernized the train station you should modernized farming too. So I can use my drone to spray insecticides or use my greenhouse to grow my tomatoes but there are rooms for other innovations .
I doubt buhari even knows what is "mechanized farming"
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Fahdiga1: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
keep giving them back to back.
They may ban you but can not forever gag you
Someone that knows road. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

So your sisters and your Mama have been abducted and RAPED!
Accept my sympathy sir.
Yes o. 0
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Tell sai baba, put yussuf to agriculture. Halema, aisha, zara, fatima, put them into agriculture. Set example.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Thazard(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2020
uruba23:
Baba give us $10million grant let us develop intelligent farm tools and farming system that makes farming easy abi you no like as Prof join train dey go Abeokuta station. If you can modernized the train station you should modernized farming too. So I can use my drone to spray insecticides or use my greenhouse to grow my tomatoes but there are rooms for other innovations .
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by frog12: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
once you give a MESSAGE as a president, the CBN will understand. you DON'T direct them. this is how DICTATORSHIP starts. those that take over may want to copy him.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by GMBuhari: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2021
mushystuff:

Ha! When did you wake up from zombie trance? Wonderful something!

There's no zombie trance yall hated Buhari because he's northerner and you didn't hide that

Not because he wouldn't perform
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by mushystuff: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2021
GMBuhari:

There's no zombie trance yall hated Buhari because he's northerner and you didn't hide that

Not because he wouldn't perform

Lol...good thing we don't 'hate' all Northerners just because they are from the North. Also wonderful is the fact that someone like Bishop Kukah, also a Northerner, constantly points out the ills of this administration spearheaded by Buhari. Buhari's antecedents are clear for all to see, he is dull, full of nepotism and bereft of beneficial ideas. It's easy to see why sane Nigerians rejected him from Day 1 and still do except of course you just choose to remain dishonest.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by GMBuhari: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
mushystuff:

Lol...good thing we don't 'hate' all Northerners just because they are from the North. Also wonderful is the fact that someone like Bishop Kukah, also a Northerner, constantly points out the ills of this administration spearheaded by Buhari. Buhari's antecedents are clear for all to see, he is dull, full of nepotism and bereft of beneficial ideas. It's easy to see why sane Nigerians rejected him from Day 1 and still do except of course you just choose to remain dishonest.

Say less
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture by Horus(m): 3:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Farming is one of the most important thing any country can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East / President Tinubu Delivers First Speech As ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.