Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,796 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions (37523 Views)

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2020
WHICH SPARKED, NIGERIANS ARE NOW MENTAL BASED ON INDIVIDUAL ORIENTATION AND CHARACTER (NONE OF NIGERIAN WILL ESCAPE UPCOMING UNREST ACROSS THE COUNTRY STARTING BY THROWING STONE TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by symbianDON(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Mr Kukah has spoken the mind of every right thinking Nigerian. Truth is a bitter pill and, whether, Bubu or Jibril or the devils behind the scene running the shows, like it or not, they will always be forced to hear the truth! Words, once spilled, like milk, cannot be recovered.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Sulogy2255: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
If we are a serious nation, this are the kind of speech you put in a hall of fame, for younger generation to learn. just like the Gettysburg speech of United state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by blackpanda: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
BigSarah:
All he said is the truth.
I only talk about politics on nairaland. Since February 2020 I haven't discussed politics face-to-face with anyone, because you must be made to pick a side. Right now it's practically impossible to honestly comment on politics without being grouped as this or that. Buhari and osibanjo have ruined A lot.

Well obviously u have also picked a side. So don't complain about being tagged
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by RealEzee(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97575514:
The Bishop has denied according to his interview with premium times.
EOD.....

We moveeeee........
there is nothing to deny, he never said anything to incite a coup in the first place either, all these rubbish about him inciting a coup is lame so there is nothing to deny.
the dailys can write whatever captivating headline to sell, yet you read the Bishop statement see a different angle from what the headline reads.

4 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2020
I love beautifully written articles like this kiss

5 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Grace001: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2020
The truth is bitter
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Cantonese: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2020
It is very unfortunate that Nigerians allowed themselves to be bewitched, used and coerced to vote this government in 2015. Nigerians went ahead in 2019 to repeat the same believing that APC is the Messiah that the country needs.

When they campaigned before 2015 people were hoodwinked to believe that they understood all that was happening with the economy of this country. They issued threats like "an attack against boko haram is an attack on the north" among others. Nigerians were promised cheaper fuel, electricity not being "rocket science" would be fixed, etc.

Upon inauguration we heard "I am for everybody and I am for nobody". That was meant to make every one at ease. Upon assumption of power we were told that they did not know the economy had decayed to that extent. Immediately after foreign exchange became a serious issue because of the inactions (body language) of the government. We were told that boko haram had been "technically defeated". They were never and another vicious group took the center stage - herdsmen - , inflicting misery and wickedness not only on people of other tribes and regions but on their own people in Zamfara and Katsina.

Bishop Kukah's message clearly expressed the feelings of every Nigerian. Those who disagree are simply the beneficiaries of the terrible governance we collectively experience today.

Travelling all around the north has been a more serious nightmare since 2016. We were told that Dasuki and PDP looted funds provided for the military to tackle boko haram. What's happening today? Sadness by our soldiers and mutiny by some of them. What about the situation with their military equipment? It remains the same story as it was before they assumed power.

Bishop Kukah did not call for a coup. He simply stated the obvious. A listening government would deal with those issues and there will be peace. We heard Americans calling for Trump to resign before the election. We heard them calling him "idiot, stupid". GEJ was called a drunkard and yet he continued. The same cannot be said of this present government. Someone was jailed for insulting the governor of Jigawa the other day. Everyone is threatened. Suddenly they want to shut down social media, the same platform they used to maximum effect against GEJ.

Is it not true that the price of food has skyrocketed so much that the so called "poor man" is poorer now? In Lagos chicken sold for 8k or 9k depending on the area. Turkey sold for 25k this Christmas. Never had such a thing happened. They closed the borders in the name of stopping smuggling for over one year. The price of rice went to 35k from 16k and they reopened it. What a government.

Endsars was just a protest against certain tyrannical practices. Note here my friends that our youths have been handed a tool that can be used in the future if this wickedness does not end.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by JustforMen: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2020
And useful idiots were having a field day saying the Bishop was calling for a coup against their god, Buhari.
God will destroy those who will never see or say the trut because of selfishness and hypocricy.
I argued all day, yesterday with someone whose heart has been blinded by lies and falsehood to the extent of going down the gutter just to help the swine out but NO, they wont come out of the gutter.

So Mr. Mannagrills, Jaajjii, arrewa, and other ignorant propagandists, now you have read the full text of the sermon.
Please come out and show where the Bishop called for coup or insulted the north or even stirred your favorite weapon of crisis in the north.

You guys were calling the Bishop all manner of derogatory names, now who is the fool?

One of you was even doubting my religion and morality because I agreed with the Bishop; in the new religion of politics where Buhari is the god, nobody can say truth unless he is PDP else the paid foot soldiers on social media will be mobilised to attack like senseless rabied dogs of war.
Unfortunately, some MODs on Nairaland are towing the same line by hiding and deleting posts from people whose position they disagree with on issues.

I insist that although being of northern extraction, we must have the courage of telling ourselves the truth no matter what the consequences in order for our country and our region to be improved and developed to its full potential.

If we don't have such clerics as Kukah, the Sultan, Sheik Assadus Sunna, Sheik Albany Gombe and other sincere preachers to tell truth to power, then our lives, our religion, or region will be destroyed by useless policies, corruption, injustice, poverty, disease and terrorism.
One of the core causes of insecurity in the north is simple political economy where the northern elites have created a system where only their children have access to the good things of life and hope for a good future while the majority are left uneduacted and poor. Now this cheated majority have discovered crime of terrorism, banditry, kidnap and ritual murders as a viable means of upward social mobility... and we are all crying about insecurity when these people are simply adopting the only viable option for them to survive.
Unless my fellow Northerners see this problem for what it is and address it with honesty, then we a in for a long thing!
If you see how your otherwise dull and untalented age mates who are children of the elites become billionaires over night without inventing anything or adding any value to society, then you need a godly contentment to accept your paltry lot in life due to your honest hard work.
I have since ditched the elitist thinking of the northern majority and I am willing to fight for the good honest people of my region.
Nepotism and giving go vernment positions to incompetent political cronies from the north is not what will help the north instead it is raising the genii index and crime and insecurity is simply blossoming unchecked.
The Bishop was right and we the leaders need to hear the truth that we dont like.
As for Lai Mohammed, although a close friend to my uncle, I want to say, sir, your reputation for nonsensical propaganda is laughable and unfortunate.

12 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by peterjulius00(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
They say the truth is bitter.... The man of God just spoke the truth to the government of the day now they are fighting him, plotting arrest for him why? God help us all.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by otokx(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2020
The government needs to do so much more in terms of security and the economy.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020

Did the man lie or is he saying the truth?

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by urbobo20(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2020
the presidence need to seat down and read kuka message very well . they cant just start reaction withouth reading what he said
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by grandlexuz(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
N
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97575514:
The Bishop has denied according to his interview with premium times.
EOD.....

We moveeeee........
Of all the issues raised by the clergy man which no sane Nigerian can refute, it's only "coup" that interest you. I've read through the message but there is no such word as "coup." It is very, very pathetic where we are as a nation.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by michoim(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Friday20: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Where is controversy here? I have read the text as long as it is to the end I can not see any lie or controversial statement at all.

I can not blame Ayewa or Arewo or Arepooh youths because majority of them are quota system product who could not read or write or even think indenpendently so there is no way they won't displayed lunacy.

Any time you hear a Nigeria did well and make this country proud either in Nigeria or outside the shore of Nigeria the person must either come from SW or SE or SS the Ayewa pooh or whatever damn shit has so much strenght to demand arrest of someone talking against the dead beat in Aso Rock but to represent Nigeria in good things no way only *shoe bomber* is their ambassador.

People like Kukan, Sen Sanni and few reasonable Northern people don't let me know what to say orelse I would insult them this morning beyond their bearing.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Bamite and yarimo right now.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Cantonese: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
JustforMen:
And useful idiots were having a field day saying the Bishop was calling for a coup against their god, Buhari.
God will destroy those who will never see or say the trut because of selfishness and hypocricy.
I argued all day, yesterday with someone whose heart has been blinded by lies and falsehood to the extent of going down the gutter just to help the swine out but NO, they wont come out of the gutter.

So Mr. Mannagrills, Jaajjii, arrewa, and other ignorant propagandists, now you have read the full text of the sermon.
Please come out and show where the Bishop called for coup or insulted the north or even stirred your favorite weapon of crisis in the north.

You guys were calling the Bishop all manner of derogatory names, now who is the fool?

One of you was even doubting my religion and morality because I agreed with the Bishop; in the new religion of politics where Buhari is the god, nobody can say truth unless he is PDP else the paid foot soldiers on social media will be mobilised to attack like senseless rabied dogs of war.
Unfortunately, some MODs on Nairaland are towing the same line by hiding and deleting posts from people whose position they disagree with on issues.

I insist that although being of northern extraction, we must have the courage of telling ourselves the truth no matter what the consequences in order for our country and our region to be improved and developed to its full potential.

If we don't have such clerics as Kukah, the Sultan, Sheik Assadus Sunna, Sheik Albany Gombe and other sincere preachers to tell truth to power, then our lives, our religion, or region will be destroyed by useless policies, corruption, injustice, poverty, disease and terrorism.
One of the core causes of insecurity in the north is simple political economy where the northern elites have created a system where only their children have access to the good things of life and hope for a good future while the majority are left uneduacted and poor. Now this cheated majority have discovered crime of terrorism, banditry, kidnap and ritual murders as a viable means of upward social mobility... and we are all crying about insecurity when these people are simply adopting the only viable option for them to survive.
Unless my fellow Northerners see this problem for what it is and address it with honesty, then we a in for a long thing!
If you see how your otherwise dull and untalented age mates who are children of the elites become billionaires over night without inventing anything or adding any value to society, then you need a godly contentment to accept your paltry lot in life due to your honest hard work.
I have since ditched the elitist thinking of the northern majority and I am willing to fight for the good honest people of my region.
Nepotism and giving go vernment positions to incompetent political cronies from the north is not what will help the north instead it is raising the genii index and crime and insecurity is simply blossoming unchecked.
The Bishop was right and we the leaders need to hear the truth that we dont like.
As for Lai Mohammed, although a close friend to my uncle, I want to say, sir, your reputation for nonsensical propaganda is laughable and unfortunate.

You got it spot on! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by grandlexuz(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Handywork:
didnt bothered to read
Las Las e no too concern common man.
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design

Ignoramus. You can't read or didn't bother to read?.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by grandlexuz(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
JustforMen:

Who would have thought I could read a piece on nairaland and wish there was a button for a million likes. Great analysis. May the evil one never locate you. Blessings follow you into the new year .

5 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by pharmagba: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Chatflick:
Anybody that reads the entire speech deserves money from Seun
I did!
I have at time past criticized Rev Kukah, but on this his introspection and submissions could only come from a cerebral man who also has the Spirit of God.

Infact I have also save it, to read and reread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by VULCAN(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
When it was said that if you want to hide anything from the black man put it in a book...

... It was you they were referring to!!
Chatflick:
Anybody that reads the entire speech deserves money from Seun

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by Friday20: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
PARACLETOS:
Of all the issues raised by the clergy man which no sane Nigerian can refute, it's only "coup" that interest you. I've read through the message but there is no such word as "coup." It is very, very pathetic where we are as a nation.

Bro leave them the trouble the majority of North, muslims(North) and apc are looking for will one day consume them. I never see the word coup in the whole text but where the bastards arewa got that from I dont know if even he mentioned coup did he said he want to do coup?

This was how muslims in Central Africa Republic in few years back where disturbing everybody in that country thinking only Muslim had monopoly of violence but when it all turned out to total secretarian unrest they were the first to started calling UN and US to come to their aid and started saying islam is surpressed.

They always created trouble and when they are being fed with it they will started burning Isreal and America flags. Same way the Roginya people in the pacific were disturbing their country till those ones turned against them and started attacking them. Same way the Phillipine govt warned them but never listened till they started attacking them.

Many Northern elders had attacked Buhari but Arewa were dead then but simply Kukah is a christsin then hell let loose.

I swear na una go loose more las las you bitchs head slammers.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by BastardWike: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2020
God will continue to bless and protect Bishop Kukah. I read the long post from beginning to end and all I can say is wow, what a brilliant submission!

Bishop Kukah is a courageous, fearless, bold, intelligent and selfless man. His type are rare to find in a dishonest country like Nigeria. He has publicly said what many people, both highly placed and commoners already know but are either too afraid or too dishonest to say.

It baffles me how Yorubas are supporting evil just because of selfish and inordinate ambitions.

Karma and nemesis is dealing ruthlessly with the North. Lastly, I don't see this country surviving ultimately, it will one day unravel either peacefully or violently but either way, it definitely will unravel.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by winofu: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/full-text-what-kukah-said-about-buhari-that-sparked-reactions

Annus Mirabilis- the year of joy
Annus Horribilis- the year of horror...

I have learnt some new vocabularies. Love reading text from Bishop Kukah.

He said nothing but the truth. I pray that in year 2021, our nation shall see the light of God in every aspect.
Re: Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions by surgical: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
The federal government,its spokes persons including the supporters are all fools to think they can always pull wool over our faces each time,we can see through them,put their cup will be full one day and they will over stretch their luck.They will never look at the issues raised but will be looking for fault and how to attack and diminished the speaker,as if they are God that can not be questioned
And unfortunately they are one of the lowest of human being in any way you want to look at it,who were just fortunate to be at the seat of power.This is supposed to be an humbling experience for them but they are too daft to realised that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) / MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.