Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dream Interpretation, Please Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation, Please Help! (2176 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2011
I had a dream last night just after saying my late night prayer, I was fighting with my enemy , she actually sent people to fight me because I refused to plead with her husband to take her back as his wife. In that dream, she told girls to beat me up and I should get ready to die and I told her that she can never beat me up because my God will never let that happen. . .

When the girls attacked me, I beat all three of them to a pulp and I was about to leave, I told my enemy I have beat them all up and if she was in there, I would have beat her too plus she wasted her money paying those girls to beat me up and I told her she's a loser everywhere. . .

Guys, what does this really mean? And please I'm begging no immature/childish answers is wanted/required just straight-forward ones.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2011
When the girls attacked me, I beat all three of them to a pulp

good for you.

which question are you asking again- the matter has ended.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2011
^^I'm only trying to find out what it means in reference to reality. . .
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 29, 2011
you were worried about your enemy.

you defeated the enemy by beating up your attackers.

so now you should be ok and not worrying about the enemy anymore.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2011
The underlying message is Victory.

Congratulations  cheesy

I remember the last fight dream I had. I Was fighting this guy first with lightsabers and he was trying to lie to me and tell me he was my father.
I beat him then he changed into a guy with claws for hands. I held him back by his clawed hands and was speaking in tongues in my dream right to his face and he started getting combo'd by an invisible force.

It's a good feeling of victory when you wake up smiley
To God be the Glory!
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by GreyBeard: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2011
2buff:

The underlying message is Victory.

Congratulations  cheesy

I remember the last fight dream I had. I Was fighting this guy first with lightsabers and he was trying to lie to me and tell me he was my father.
I beat him then he changed into a guy with claws for hands. I held him back by his clawed hands and was speaking in tongues in my dream right to his face and he started getting combo'd by an invisible force.

It's a good feeling of victory when you wake up smiley
To God be the Glory!

LOL! That is tooooooooooo funny. Either it is a joke or you've been watching to much Star Wars!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Either way, I'll be laughing at the thought of this for days  grin grin grin

Anyway,  @mama-gee - Your spirit is trying to tell you something. IMHO, it seems you are fighting an internal battle with something. Probably from your past maybe? However, this struggle is being played out in your dream in the persons of yourself and your enemy. Afterall if your spirit is filled with joy and love you wouldn't be dreaming of fighting anyone in the first place. There must be some sort of internal struggle that you are facing in your life and this is the reason you are having this dream. It is something that you need to face head on and resolve in order to move on.

Think about it this way, if the fight with your enemy in your dream represents this internal struggle then it hasn't ended because in your dream you didn't defeat your enemy but only the hired thugs she sent. This means your enemy is still out there and can use another means to get at you again.

My advice would be to face whatever internal struggle is going on in your life as a christian in the spirit of love and reconciliation. When you fix that problem then there will be no more battles to dream about.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by GreyBeard: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2011
@2buff - Apologies for cracking up earlier at the dream you wrote about. In one way, it was quite funny but after reading it again I can see it is very serious. So no vex my broda.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thank you all for the brilliant responses. ,

It was really helpful! cheesy
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Grey beard I no vex bros no wahala.
It was the culmination of a long spiritual battle after God gave me victory. cheesy
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Mar 30, 2011
Grey Beard:

My advice would be to face whatever internal struggle is going on in your life as a christian in the spirit of love and reconciliation. When you fix that problem then there will be no more battles to dream about.
Please can you straighten out this quote. . .

It's a little complicated, What do you mean by fixing internal struggles and problems and in what context are you referring to?
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by Image123(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2011
We wrestle NOT against flesh and blood.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by blacksta(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2011
Your mind is playing tricks on you .

I had a dream where i was sitting in the same car with Mummar GHAaddfi and we where looking for somewhere to play table tennis grin- does that make me the heir to throne in Libya - I dont think so . guess what - i have been watching CNN or Sky news following the whole libya thing from start.
Re: Dream Interpretation, Please Help! by PETER2020: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2011
u have defeated your enemies but since you did not see her after your defeat over them it means she may attack again.

my advice is that you should be very strong in prayer and be hopeful in God.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You A Christian/muslim/pagan/atheist? / Is Allah Of Islam The Same As Yahweh Of Christianity? / Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.