Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (25024 Views)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NkanAkpanika: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

My brother you better hold your homeland well, before those barren homeless Ijaw thiefs start claiming oil rights over you. We all know your state produces the bulk of the oil wealth in this country and deservedly should lead the NDDC... Ijaws have absolutely no say in that commission as they're the plagues of the Niger Delta for all the wrong reasons -lazy land grabbing irritants with little or no oil, and generally unproductive creek dwelling losers with entitlement complex... the Igbos and the rest of Nigeria will defend your interest on behalf of Akpabio.
You've said it all bro..
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Firstly list were you produce oil in Nigeria?
Akwa Ibom currently produces 40% of Nigeria overall oil and gas production and its the highest in the country and Akwa Ibom as no ijaw settlement..

Akwa Ibom has Ijaws. Precisely in Eastern Obolo and Ibeno.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Eh-hem here we go again... Make Akwa Ibom people catch you, dem go use una meat do new year barbecue... land thief grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Eh-hem here we go again... Make Akwa Ibom people catch you, dem go use una meat do new year barbecue... land thief grin

Attachment by force Igbo! Begging for who will host refugees like you. People who can't stay in their natural habitat.

Dem never born that Akwa Ibom man or woman!

Let any of them come and claim Eastern Obolo or Ibeno. They will have to explain how. That people are placed in your state by Nigeria doesn't mean you own them . These people would have preferred to be in Rivers state with their Kith and kin. Nigeria forced Akwa Ibom on them.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

[s]Attachment by force Igbo! Begging for who will host refugees like you. People who can't stay in their natural habitat.

Dem never born that Akwa Ibom man or woman!

Let any of them come and claim Eastern Obolo or Ibeno. They will have to explain how. That people are placed in your state by Nigeria doesn't mean you own them . These people would have preferred to be in Rivers state with their Kith and kin. Nigeria forced Akwa Ibom on them.
[/s]
Ijaw land thief no sane Akwa Ibom person will allow your insolence anywhere close in their land, fact remains you're not indigenous to any part of Akwa Ibom...any Akwa Ibom person that sees that rubbish you typed will be laughing in uncontrollable hysteria cause they are fully aware of your usurping tendencies already. Eastern Obolo and Ibeno have NEVER claimed to be Ijaws (I dare you to provide any inference or document, source, links anything) showing they are linguistically and culturally tied to your shitty Ijaw language! you want to try your nonsense with the peace loving, wonderful and effable Ibibio people abi? I'll show this joke of a claim of yours to my AK friends so they can laugh at the rubbish grin grin grin.

Abeg make una come see oooo! Ijaw man dey chook eyes for Eastern Ibeno and Ibeno grin. Thank God you had Igbos to contend with in Rivers state when you tried that nonsense, we kicked you out of political relevance and since then no Ijaw man has ruled Rivers state till date... only Igbo speaking governors. I trust my AK brothers to treat your intransigence if you dare encroach on their territory..

Ijaws are now the Fulani's of the Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]
Ijaw land thief no sane Akwa Ibom person will allow your insolence anywhere close in their land, fact remains you're not indigenous to any part of Akwa Ibom...any Akwa Ibom person that sees that rubbish you typed will be laughing in uncontrollable hysteria cause they are fully aware of your usurping tendencies already. Eastern Obolo and Ibeno have NEVER claimed to be Ijaws (I dare you to provide any inference or document, source, links anything) showing they are linguistically and culturally tied to your shitty Ijaw language! you want to try your nonsense with the peace loving, wonderful and effable Ibibio people abi? I'll show this joke of a claim of yours to my AK friends so they can laugh at the rubbish grin grin grin.

Abeg make una come see oooo! Ijaw man dey chook eyes for Eastern Ibeno and Ibeno grin. Thank God you had Igbos to contend with in Rivers state when you tried that nonsense, we kicked you out of political relevance and since then no Ijaw man has ruled Rivers state till date... only Igbo speaking governors. I trust my AK brothers to treat your intransigence if you dare encroach on their territory..

Just ask any Akwa Ibom man why they've got only eastern Obolo in Akwa Ibom and where western Obolo is. Stop displaying your ignorance and learn or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NkanAkpanika: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Stop that OK..
Ibeno and Eastern obolo are Andoni people not ijaw ok and am from Ibeno ok
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Just ask any Akwa Ibom man why they've got only eastern Obolo in Akwa Ibom and where western Obolo is. Stop displaying your ignorance and learn or keep quiet.
I'll leave Akwa Ibom folks to handle your madness, thankfully no Ijaw bastard will dare make this claims you make in the real world... na only for Nairaland e go end.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

I'll leave Akwa Ibom folks to handle your madness, thankfully no Ijaw bastard will dare make this claims you make in the real world... na only for Nairaland e go end.

Well, Igbo vagabond like you, who don't have a home you call a homeland are always begging one group or the other to accommodate them.

My Obolo brothers know their roots and don't need to be told.

What leeches like you think is less important. Why didn't you leave it for Akwa Ibom people since?

Putting your mouth into issues that are none of your business.

Unege, unam ikot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Stop that OK..
Ibeno and Eastern obolo are Andoni people not ijaw ok and am from Ibeno ok

...and who are Andoni people?
Very ignorant beings!
The current president of Ijaw Youth Council worldwide is an Andoni man.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

[s]
Well, Igbo vagabond like you, who don't have a home you call a homeland are always begging one group or the other to accommodate them.

My Obolo brothers know their roots and don't need to be told.

What leeches like you think is less important. Why didn't you leave it for Akwa Ibom people since?

Putting your mouth into issues that are none of your business.

Unege, unam ikot
[/s]

Look at this shameless homeless sojourner with no history or heritage calling his Igbo master vagabond, even the most useless Igbo cast out has far more value than the best the Ijaw nation can ever produce.

And speaking Ibibio won't change the fact that you own absolutely nothing in Eastern Obolo and Ibeno, I've challenged you to provide any verifiable proof that the people of those areas ever claimed to be Ijaws or even speak any intelligible dialect of Ijaw... and as expected you can't prove anything you dubious land-grabbing swine.

God punish you if you dare encroach on Akwa Ibom like you have done on the lands of your other Niger delta neighbors... no wonder the Urhobos cured your madness when you tried to contend their lands with them, same as Itshekiri's, Edo's in Gelegele and even Ilaje's in Ondo... you see the pattern now? you're rejected everywhere you go like the plagues that you are cause even your Niger Delta neighbors can sniff your trouble making shenanigans from afar... Igbos clipped your wings in Rivers state just in time, and handed power to an Igbo dynasty to rule Rivers state till date.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

...and who are Andoni people?
Very ignorant beings!
The current president of Ijaw Youth Council worldwide is an Andoni man.
Shameless pig, Andoni people have always rejected the Ijaw tag you liar, why are you people like this for goodness sake? dem take usurping do una? chei! grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Shameless pig, Andoni people have always rejected the Ijaw tag you liar, why are you people like this for goodness sake? dem take usurping do una? chei! grin

For your dream!

Abeg face front! How this thread take even concern you? You are not Ijaw, you are not from Akwa Ibom.

Bunch of beggars, beginning for space to be refugees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]

Look at this shameless homeless sojourner with no history or heritage calling his Igbo master vagabond, even the most useless Igbo cast out has far more value than the best the Ijaw nation can ever produce.

And speaking Ibibio won't change the fact that you own absolutely nothing in Eastern Obolo and Ibeno, I've challenged you to provide any verifiable proof that the people of those areas ever claimed to be Ijaws or even speak any intelligible dialect of Ijaw... and as expected you can't prove anything you dubious land-grabbing swine.

God punish you if you dare encroach on Akwa Ibom like you have done on the lands of your other Niger delta neighbors... no wonder the Urhobos cured your madness when you tried to contend their lands with them, same as Itshekiri's, Edo's in Gelegele and even Ilaje's in Ondo... you see the pattern now? you're rejected everywhere you go like the plagues that you are cause even your Niger Delta neighbors can sniff your trouble making shenanigans from afar... Igbos clipped your wings in Rivers state just in time, and handed power to an Igbo dynasty to rule Rivers state till date.

Igbo that can't even be master to himself can't be master to anyone talk less of the Ijaw!

Chief Asari-Dokubo has made it known to you permanent slaves that you will ALWAYS remain Ijaw slaves.

In Rivers state no Igbo dynasty exist. Nobody wants to identify with Igbo, the word Igbo is worse than leprosy in the minds of many people. It feels like a downgrade being identified as one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by SaintBishop: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Andoni reject what? Are u stupid or what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintBishop:

Don't mind him, it is due to taking too much Igbo. It is their nature.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Igbo that can't even be master to himself can't be master to anyone talk less of the Ijaw!

Chief Asari-Dokubo has made it known to you permanent slaves that you will ALWAYS remain Ijaw slaves.

In Rivers state no Igbo dynasty exist. Nobody wants to identify with Igbo, the word Igbo is worse than leprosy in the minds of many people. It feels like a downgrade being identified as one.

We're your masters deal with it cause you'll die as a poor miserable misnomer in the annals of history been the mere Ijaw creek dwelling rat that you are.

Asari the fat cow is one extra pound away from having a heart attack, maybe he should worry more about his health than look for some imaginary slaves to the Ijaws, he's definitely a slave to poor hygiene and dieting grin.

Apart from the Ikwere who claim Benin origins, no single Igbo speaking group in Rivers has come out to deny their Igboness, I was born and bred right in the heart of PH and all my closest day 1 friends and colleagues from the Igbo subgroups have always been fanatical about their identity, my current babe sef na Etche girl, she dey rep Biafran matter pass me sef. So it's definitely in your wildest dreams that Igbos are seen as leprosy, Ijaws on the other hand are homeless fishermen who are sojourners in all the parts of Nigeria they are located except Bayelsa. You're not indigenous to any part of Rivers state, Delta state, Edo state, Akwa Ibom, Ondo etc... na just small settlement your magnanimous hosts carry give una to do your fishing and to drench yourselves in local dry gin and aromatic schnapp...unfortunately you ungrateful little roaches tried to claim the lands your hosts gave to you as history showed... and you got dealt with accordingly... I remember how OPC massacred you pigs in Ondo when you tried to take over lands from the Ilaje people.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NwaAro: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintBishop:
Minority scum if dem born your barracuda looking Ijaw self wey resemble roadside burnt sacrifice well, go and claim Andoni grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by SaintBishop: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Minority scum if dem born your barracuda looking Ijaw self wey resemble roadside burnt sacrifice well, go and claim Andoni grin
You are a fool, a big, pathetic, worthless, Igbo fool.

The so called Andoni ur typing nonsense about are also part of Rivers ijaw group if you don't know.

Now get out of my sight, i don't have time for stupid pig this Afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

My brother you better hold your homeland well, before those barren homeless Ijaw thiefs start claiming oil rights over you. We all know your state produces the bulk of the oil wealth in this country and deservedly should lead the NDDC... Ijaws have absolutely no say in that commission as they're the plagues of the Niger Delta for all the wrong reasons -lazy land grabbing irritants with little or no oil, and generally unproductive creek dwelling losers with entitlement complex... the Igbos and the rest of Nigeria will defend your interest on behalf of Akpabio.

I am very sure this is what the migrant Fulani warlord Gambari said to Ogbeni Afonja of Illorin before Gambari slew Afonja and took over his kingdom as emirate under Sokoto.

Oh, this igbo criminal maggot think Annang/Ibibio have forgotten how their Akwa Abasi was taken over by igbos illorin-style and changed to Arochukwu.

Ibibio nation have publicly declared for Niger Delta Republic and your petty attempt to patronize them just to divide and conquer them by selling the Ijaw bogeyman crap is very laughable.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]
Ijaw land thief no sane Akwa Ibom person will allow your insolence anywhere close in their land, fact remains you're not indigenous to any part of Akwa Ibom...any Akwa Ibom person that sees that rubbish you typed will be laughing in uncontrollable hysteria cause they are fully aware of your usurping tendencies already. Eastern Obolo and Ibeno have NEVER claimed to be Ijaws ( I dare you to provide any inference or document, source, links anything) showing they are linguistically and culturally tied to your shitty Ijaw language! you want to try your nonsense with the peace loving, wonderful and effable Ibibio people abi? I'll show this joke of a claim of yours to my AK friends so they can laugh at the rubbish grin grin grin.

Swallow this link pill for your madness, it won't cure you but expose and disgrace you for your stupidity

http://www.ibomtelegraph.com/no-crumbs-ngba-ndiak-obolo-assures-people/

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by emapeteum(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
wiseone28:
The only where in Nigeria that you will see tall people in numbers are the northerners..

So calling others dwarf when you yourself is not up to 5ft is laughable.
Thank you my brother..this is exactly what I had in mind. Most Africans are short especially Nigerians
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
GidiCars:

Just the 6 SW states, okun land in kogi, akoko Edo. If Kwara wants to join, fine, if not, they're free to go. We don't need them. They can keep their EMIR and enjoy Islamic Republic with the north.

Also, the Itsekiris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRFqeYerOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22cv2vrRJA

Don't even think of Itshekiris or Akoko Edo, they all migrated from the great Benin Republic.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by GidiCars: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Uchasa:

Don't even think of Itshekiris or Akoko Edo, they all migrated from the great Benin Republic.
Oga, they're coming with us. They're our YORUBA brothers, they proudly bear YORUBA names and don't even deny it. You can have the rest of the ND to yourselves, keep the oil. I'm a big fan of Biafra and anything that would lead to secession, so don't think most of us care about the oil wells in the core South.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

We're your masters deal with it cause you'll die as a poor miserable misnomer in the annals of history been the mere Ijaw creek dwelling rat that you are.

Asari the fat cow is one extra pound away from having a heart attack, maybe he should worry more about his health than look for some imaginary slaves to the Ijaws, he's definitely a slave to poor hygiene and dieting grin.

Apart from the Ikwere who claim Benin origins, no single Igbo speaking group in Rivers has come out to deny their Igboness, I was born and bred right in the heart of PH and all my closest day 1 friends and colleagues from the Igbo subgroups have always been fanatical about their identity, my current babe sef na Etche girl, she dey rep Biafran matter pass me sef. So it's definitely in your wildest dreams that Igbos are seen as leprosy, Ijaws on the other hand are homeless fishermen who are sojourners in all the parts of Nigeria they are located except Bayelsa. You're not indigenous to any part of Rivers state, Delta state, Edo state, Akwa Ibom, Ondo etc... na just small settlement your magnanimous hosts carry give una to do your fishing and to drench yourselves in local dry gin and aromatic schnapp...unfortunately you ungrateful little roaches tried to claim the lands your hosts gave to you as history showed... and you got dealt with accordingly... I remember how OPC massacred you pigs in Ondo when you tried to take over lands from the Ilaje people.
As usual the perpetual slave where else will you be born apart from your master's plantation. OPC massacred no one in Ondo the Ijaw got their pound of flesh. I have addressed Igbo lies on Porthacourt and Rivers state at large. Other Rivers people have corrected your falsehood. The baby thinks if he cries longer he will get the bottle.Look who have been crying since the 1940s wants to talk in the presence of men. Ndi-Igbo should put their tail between their legs and thank God for what colonial Nigeria did for them or you are about to be deported from the nooks and cranies of Nigeria not just Lagos and Northern Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

They are bonafide members of IYC,INC and all the other Ijaw organisations they don't need you advocating your stupidity in their name.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
GidiCars:

Oga, they're coming with us. They're our YORUBA brothers, they proudly bear YORUBA names and don't even deny it. You can have the rest of the ND to yourselves, keep the oil. I'm a big fan of Biafra and anything that would lead to secession, so don't think most of us care about the oil wells in the core South.

That's the problem with you guys, I have an Itshekiri friend by name, Ayodele, he will fight you if you call him Yoruba. According to him, Itshekiris migrated from Benin Kingdom and it's so .
My name is Uche, does that make me Igbo, I'm proudly Ikwerre.
The problem Yorubas and Ibos have is that they claim anybody with cultural semblances.
The earlier you realize that your futuristic republic is only the South West (excluding Ijaw land in Ondo state), the better for you all.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by EmekaA125(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Cry me a river! Which yeye orient refinery? Audio refinery! The only refinery in Igboland is the Waltersmith refinery in Imo. Sorry to burst your bubbles, it is owned by Northerners.

Having a refinery is no sign you have oil. The modular refineries serve marginal fields.

These are undisputed facts, Ondo produces more oil than Imo and Abia combined.

Living a life of crime is no sign of being hard working! If you are that hardworking tell the Nigerian state to stop paying your respective states oil money and work hard like hard working nations across the globe, nations like the Germans, Chinese and Japanese.

Of course, the Igbo are way better than the Ijaw when it comes to crime. Crime is an integral part of your culture.
No need engaging you further. Ur gullibility stinks. U kept mentioning crime as if its peculiar to a particular tribe. U are bereft of mature reasoning. I'm done with you here.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
ijawcitizen:

I am very sure this is what the migrant Fulani warlord Gambari said to Ogbeni Afonja of Illorin before Gambari slew Afonja and took over his kingdom as emirate under Sokoto.

Oh, this igbo criminal maggot think Annang/Ibibio have forgotten how their Akwa Abasi was taken over by igbos illorin-style and changed to Arochukwu.

Ibibio nation have publicly declared for Niger Delta Republic and your petty attempt to patronize them just to divide and conquer them by selling the Ijaw bogeyman crap is very laughable.

U are now also Ibibio spokesperson grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
PHijo:

Eastern obolo yes maybe but ibeno how? Do they speak ijaw or answer ijaw names? Do ijaw play ekpe or obon or akata, the current chairman of ibeno is Mr Ifum Udoh, you'll tell me what Udoh means in ijaw, clown. You guys will just wake up and start typing nonesense from your bedroom. Ibeno people are ibibio people and not ijaw people, mind your stupidity and how you exhibit it online.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by EmekaA125(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Judolisco:
it is the vandalization I'm talking about
That's all they could do. Our "oyel money mentality" lazy fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Eastern obolo yes maybe but ibeno how? Do they speak ijaw or answer ijaw names? Do ijaw play ekpe or obon or akata, the current chairman of ibeno is Mr Ifum Udoh, you'll tell me what Udoh means in ijaw, clown. You guys will just wake up and start typing nonesense from your bedroom. Ibeno people are ibibio people and not ijaw people, mind your stupidity and how you exhibit it online.

In Nigeria people answer two English names or two Arabic names. It doesn't necessarily mean they are English or Arab. Yes, names play a major in determining people's ethnicity .

Ijaw people bear names that do not necessarily reflect their ethnicity and this happens due to different reasons. In some cases so those names could mean something different in the Ijaw language.

Some names also not spelt out fully. That may make people misrepresent the name or its meaning.

For example former president Jonathan's name is Ebelemi but many think the name is Ebele. Sometimes people correct our names on documents thinking there an error in spelling. Alabo for instance is changed to Alaba.

Michael Essien, the former Ghanaian national team player is not Ibibio but Nigerians mistaken him for one.
In Germany Udo is a common name in Germany and doesn't signify any ethnic affiliation between the Ibibio and Germans.

That Ibeno has many Ibibio residents or Ibibio sounding names doesn't mean it is an Ibibio area. After all there are lots Ibibios in Rivers state how much more Ibeno or Eastern Obolo that is closer to their homeland.

People didn't create the states they found themselves in. If in an organisation for several ethnic groups the Annang and their Ibibio cousins have continued to monopolise it without baiting an eye. Why won't the Ibeno people bear your names to have some form of respite?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.