Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (47080 Views)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2020
The Head of Operations of Adamawa State Hunters Association, Young Mori, has been killed in gun battle with bandits in Kaduna State.

IgbereTV gathered that Mori was among the hunters who assisted security operatives to tackle banditry and kidnapping in some parts of northern states.

Salihu Wobkenso, Head of Administration of the group, who confirmed the sad development, said the hunter was killed in Kaduna on Tuesday, December 29.

”This is sad news to hunters. Young Mori, one of our hunters in Adamawa State from Guyuk LGA has been overpowered by cattle rustlers in Kaduna State in the early hours of today,” he said.

Mr Wobkenso did not give more details but added that all hunters in the state and residents of his community were in mourning.

‘’The gallant General Young Mori has answered the home call, though you have gone by the will of God but your spirit is still with us. Rest well, Zwalka Nungurau,’’ said one Johnson Gwadamdi.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377215/top-adamawa-hunter-killed-gun-battle-bandits-kaduna-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2020
YUSUF your pikin papa undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by matrix199(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2020
And Arewa are there fooling themselves with Bishop Matthew Kukah's statement.

Well, the truth is just too bitter to hear.

RIP to the gallant Vigilante

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm just watching at the foolishness of Northern elites. Killing is not only way to make money or what is wrong with these people self.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2020
He wasn't so "Top" afterall.

If to say Bush meat get gun them too for done finish am tey tey, immediately he met his first armed opponent he fell

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2020

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Paperworka: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
They didn't like how the great hunter was killing the bandits

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Bkayyy: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerians.

Everybody in Nigeria want titles even hunters.

Well, nothing concern me for the matter.

1st class citizens killed fellow 1st class citizens, wetin concern 5th class citizens for the matter?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Makavelli25: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2020
When will all this killing stop. Believe it or not the north is turning to Afghanistan

madmohamed:
hunter whit AK 47.
I am flattered.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Marine54(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Makavelli25:
When will all this killing stop. Believe it or not the north is turning to Afghanistan

I am flattered.
Northern Nigeria is already 3rd most terrorist region in the world, she will soon take the place of Afghanistan as number 1. Thesame way they over took India as the home of poorest people on earth!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Makavelli25: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Marine54:
Northern Nigeria is already 3rd most terrorist region in the world, she will soon take the place of Afghanistan as number 1...
this is bad

But meanwhile Mr Marine, I saw Nigeria not northern Nigeria

Or is there something I don't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
I used to think these Hunters are always Fortified

1 Like

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Marine54(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Makavelli25:
this is bad

But meanwhile Mr Marine, I saw Nigeria not northern Nigeria

Or is there something I don't understand
yes , you're right, they're working towards invading south west !

https://www.blueprint.ng/makinda-raises-the-alarm-bandits-from-west-africa-countries-trying-to-enter-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigerians.

Everybody in Nigeria want titles even hunters.

Well, nothing concern me for the matter.

1st class citizens killed a fellow 1st class citizens, wetin concern 5th class citizens for the matter?
You're ignorant of the situation here. The hunter is not among the notorious people we all know. I'm still gathering information as to the exact place in Kaduna where he was felled. One thing I can say for certain is that he was part of the resistance.

7 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Yujin:

You're ignorant of the situation here. The hunter is not among the notorious people we all know. I'm still gathering information as to the exact place in Kaduna where he was felled. One thing I can say for certain is that he was part of the resistance.
Still doesn't concern me.

He is a Northerner and was killed by a fellow Northerner that is how I see it.

Have you forgotten the Golden advice? Never meddle into brothers squabble else they will use you to settle.

Let the killing continue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Exc2000: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Standard issued AK47 with a hunter

North really need Arms mop up

4 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Azmanaty: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvck this country. Why will a hunter be using AK 47? Why re northerners having different laws in this country??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Still doesn't concern me.

He is a Northerner and was killed by a fellow Northerner that is how I see it.

Have you forgotten the Golden advice? Never meddle into brothers squabble else they will use you to settle.

Let the killing continue
But you just meddled already. You should have just passed by without commenting. Right now you have committed yourself. Next time try to be circumspect.
He was part of the resistance and from the Christian part of Adamawa state. Still getting information though.

7 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Yujin:

But you just meddled already. You should have just passed by without commenting. Right now you have committed yourself. Next time try to be circumspect.
He was part of the resistance and from the Christian part of Adamawa state. Still getting information though.
Oga leave me alone. I don't want all these informations. Especially the part that he is a Christian and probably not Fulani with little children.

I don't want to feel pity for anybody because I have none

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Oga leave me alone. I don't want all these informations. Especially the part that he is a Christian and probably not Fulani with little children.

I don't want to feel pity for anybody
OK nwanne nmadu! At least you learnt some things. If you really don't care then silence should be enough.

11 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Yujin:

OK nwanne nmadu! At least you learnt some things. If you really don't care then silence should be enough.

I still don't care and I will make my point on behalf of the none carerers association so that those that are not Aboki and are planning to care will desist from such foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2020
A hunter carrying AK47 is no hunter
Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by emmykingzy: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please, what's the difference between these BANDITS AND BOKO HARAM.
These people should stop deceiving themselves.

RIP gallant man.

4 Likes

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Yujin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

I still don't care and I will make my point on behalf of the none carerers association so that those that are not Aboki and are planning to care will desist from such foolishness
Ok. Atuolu omalu... omalu. Udo chia.

1 Like

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Tonimax: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
angryw
Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sooo sad,,,, RIP!

May calamity befall the camps of the bandits, BH & other peace-threatening groups in Naija,,,, Àṣẹ!

1 Like

Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) by ggood: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
who dash Hunter AK47 Nigeria my country , any Southern security personnel that die in the North is a Coward and Brainless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.