Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38349 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Grandmeister(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
MOVIES
1. Lord of the rings triology
2.like stars on earth
3. Toofan
4. Safe haven
5. Spider-Man 2

SERIES
1. Game of thrones
2. Suit
3. Spartacus
4. 24
5. Victorious.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Predestination
Vanilla Sky
Cloud Atlas
Gone Girl

Series

Community
Supernatural
X-Files
River ( The Detective show on Netflix
Line of Duty

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Grandmeister(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Robert1da:
MOVIES:-

LOTR 1-3 was on another level.
Bohemian Rhapsody.
Curse of the Ring
Brave Heart
The Hobbits

SERIES:-

Prison Break
SUITS
Green Arrow
The Blacklist
Game of Thrones

You get taste.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Cashalhaji: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Taking note of best of the best
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Koto orun

Koto aye

Asewo to re mecca

Buhari must die

Jaiyesimi

Idi je

Mosebolatan
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bigpicture001: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Series
Band of brothers
Money heist
Merlin.
24(planning to rewatch it .. watched it when I was very young)

Movies
Saving Private Ryan
My way
Enemies at the gate
Hacksaw Ridge
Fury
Valkyrie

If u know the type of films I mentioned, u would understand the genre of films I love most

We must have something in common for you to have selected : enemies at the gate, saving private Ryan, fury,hacksaw ridge....

Plz let's be film friends..and share and discuss films.

Try and also watch : homeland, person of interest

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by famousroland(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
nwajesus12:
I am a horror movie fan thus:
1. Jeepers creepers
2. The Hatchet
3. The conjuring
4. The Wrong turn
5. Anaconda

Wrong turn ... I love that movie eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Gokoyer0(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies:
The Godfather (trilogy)
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Wolf of Wall Street
Lord of the rings (Trilogy)

Bonus:
What's eating Gilbert Grape,
The Green mile
As Good as it gets
One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Sorry I am not a fan of series.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Omo, the first time I watched hacksaw Ridge, I was so intensed... I had to quickly scroll to the ending to see what happened..

I've watched pearl Harbour also... Apart from when the Japanese attacked them, the remaining parts became boring.. maybe its because I'm not a man of love tho cheesy

Have u see Valkyrie... That one is more intense than hacksaw Ridge ...esp when they were caught and executed... I nearly cried embarassed

Lol @your ordeal with hacksaw ridge. Did you know that I did the same?

Yes, pearl harbour was not so intense from the onset, but I loved every bit of it. I practically sat at the edge of my bed, with my hands in my head. Have you seen midway? Its like a sequel to Pearl harbour.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

We must have something in common for you to have selected : enemies at the gate, saving private Ryan, fury,hacksaw ridge....

Plz let's be film friends..and share and discuss films

Aww... I've been looking for such since... ..

There is one war series that I'm looking for sef...

The Pacific .. I'm looking for the link... It was done after band of brothers
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by adedayoa2(f): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Legend of the seeker
Merlin

The shawshank redemption
The other woman
Face off
Wish upon
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by samegold(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies
X-men series
Divergence trilogy
Bohemian Rhapsody
Inception

Series
The Originals (one of the best series)
Game of Throne
Prison break
Merlin
How to get away with murder
The 100
Marvel's Agents of Shield

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bigpicture001: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Aww... I've been looking for such since... ..

There is one war series that I'm looking for sef...

The Pacific .. I'm looking for the link... It was done after band of brothers

Not really watched bank of brothers dou..is it making sense..?
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Daum: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
kiddkash:
series

Arrow/Flash/Legends of tomorrow

Game of thrones

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Prison Break

movies

The Godfather

dracula untold

joker

American pie

fast & furious franchise

I never understood the godfather. I was young
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Phreshmann12(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
1. The godfather 2. Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Lord of the rings 4. Deadwoods the movies 5. 13 hours 6. Avengers infinity wars
Series 1. Friends 2. How I Met Your mother 3. Men at work 4. 2 and half men 5. Big bang theory
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Anfield247(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
grin

1. Titanic

2. Escape from Sobibor

3. Spartacus

Nollywood

4. Igodo

5. End of the wicked ( puf puf)
I no go 4get that movie end of the wicked... The make-up alone is very terrifying...
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juliearth:

Lol @your ordeal with hacksaw ridge. Did you know that I did the same?

Yes, pearl harbour was not so intense from the onset, but I loved every bit of it. I practically sat at the edge of my bed, with my hands in my head. Have you seen midway? Its like a sequel to Pearl harbour.

Yes... I've seen midway both the 1976 and the 2019... I'll give them a 7.. its not that easy to do naval war films ..

Watch Schindler's list or the Pianist.....
My mum happened to watch the film and she loved it very much.....

I'm so deep into 2nd world war films and I'm trying to move into others like Napoleon wars, 1st world war, Vietnam war...

War films give me orgasm ... But I hate real life war ooo... Na only one life I get grin
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Bmaster(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I'll quickly bookmark every page of this thread.

E Get why grin
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by babajeje123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Movies;

In no order;

1. Half of a Yellow sun

2. Beast of no Nation

3. Hotel Rwanda

4. Escape from Pretoria

5. Fast Five

Series;

1. Designated Survivor

2. The Brave

3. The Rain

4. Prison Break

5. Money Heist
Please, how can I get hotel Rwanda and beast of no nation?
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... I've seen midway both the 1976 and the 2019... I'll give them a 7.. its not that easy to do naval war films ..

Watch Schindler's list or the Pianist.....
My mum happened to watch the film and she loved it very much.....

I'm so deep into 2nd world war films and I'm trying to move into others like Napoleon wars, 1st world war, Vietnam war...

War films give me orgasm ... But I hate real life war ooo... Na only one life I get grin

Orgasms ke!! I enjoy watching them, but they always leave a bitter taste in my mouth because one way or another, a key actor always dies. But I would try and see these ones that you recommended
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

Not really watched bank of brothers dou..is it making sense..?

Yes. In the series, There was no D-DAY action but u would see where they took a village in France, how the operation market garden failed, the war in Bastogne and when they finally entered Germany...

They also made mention of a concentration camp in Germany .

I swear when I start making money, I'd visit all the concentration camps in Europe.. Auschwitz, Treblinka and the others
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Lenient001: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Leggo.

1. Into the badlands
2. Fast and furious
3. Phantom (Bollywood)
4. Extraction
5. The gods must be crazy
6. Six
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by hakeem4(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Series
Band of brothers
Money heist
Merlin.
24(planning to rewatch it .. watched it when I was very young)

Movies
Saving Private Ryan
My way
Enemies at the gate
Hacksaw Ridge
Fury
Valkyrie
Schindler's list(This one is abt the persecution of Jews in Holland. I nearly cried at the ending but I'm a man of Steel)

If u know the type of films I mentioned, u would understand the genre of films I love most
you like war movies?

i love valkyrie
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by zicoy6k: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies in no particular order:
Lord of the rings trilogy (Can't separate them),
Troy,
Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end,
Titanic,
300 part 1,
Saworo ide,
Coming to america.

Series:
Prison break,
Game of thrones,
Chuck,
One tree hill.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Daum: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juliearth:

I sure do! Hacksaw ridge was a trail blazer, wonder why I didnt add it to my list. You should see Pearl harbour too. Its a nice movie.

You like my kind of movies
Pearl Harbour and Hacksaw ridge

Thank God say I no join Nigeria army because of those movies
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by oluwa5418: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Taking note of best of the best
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juliearth:

Orgasms ke!! I enjoy watching them, but they always leave a bitter taste in my mouth because one way or another, a key actor always dies. But I would try and see these ones that you recommended

Yes... The death of a key actor can pain Sha... In one episode in Band of brothers, one young American soldier was killed in action, I dinnor get my self for one week...

Sometimes seeing blood and the war screams of soldiers makes it more interesting to me Sha...

Also watch defiance... That one is interesting also
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Salem
Game of thrones
Under the Room
Penny dreadful
Sleepy hollow

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Lenient001: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Koto orun
Koto aye

Asewo to re mecca
Buhari must die
Jaiyesimi
Idi je
Mosebolatan
IYANGBALI:
Koto orun
Koto aye

Asewo to re mecca
Buhari must die
Jaiyesimi
Idi je
Mosebolatan
Opoor grin I salute to the queen of Nollywood
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
I like stories, the progression, the education, the twist, so for series, i have a lot of favorite, don't know where to place what as the best 5, but i can say 5 or 4 i can rate right now for me will be.

I prefer good series, so i can see progression, development, and minor set ups, and how they all add up.

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Daum:

You like my kind of movies
Pearl Harbour and Hacksaw ridge

Thank God say I no join Nigeria army because of those movies

My guy... If the Nigerian army was as good as the US army, I for join...But I nor fit risk my life for this Nigerian government wey nor regard us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 6 Starts July 24 / Bbnaija: Bisola Wins Head Of House / BBNaija’s Neo, Venita win Best Dressed Male, Female at AMVCA Cultural Day (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.