Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... (1738 Views)

Zamfara: Bandits Rape Our Wives, Daughters For Failing To Pay N2m Levy / How Fulani Herdsmen Overpowered Policemen, Soldiers In Plateau – Victims / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by NwaAro: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops Worth N500m – Ogun Community Residents

They came in their numbers at night; they did not only destroy the crops on the farms, they also went to the barns to destroy and burn them.

Fulani herdsmen on Tuesday launched attacked Eggua community in the Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State, destroying crops worth N500m and raping women.

Popoola Olugbenga, one of the victims whose vegetables farm was also destroyed, told SaharaReporters on Wednesday.

They came in their numbers at night; they did not only destroy the crops on the farms, they also went to the barns to destroy and burn them,” Olugbenga lamented.

They went as far as burning down the houses of our people in the village. They burnt the barns where crops were kept. When our women were going to the river during the day, they attacked again and raped both the married women and their daughters.

“When we noticed the atrocities that were carried out, we assembled a team to meet with them. Then, we now saw the presence of the army. We have had a series of peaceful meetings with them in the past, but they don’t follow the guidelines given by the security agents.”

Explaining the role of the army in the village, he said, “We have told them to leave. The army personnel have to leave our community because they are here to intimidate us. They were sitting with the Fulani people. They did not come through the proper channel. Their presence is not known to the police. We told them that in the past, we always have a joint task force that defends the community. The Divisional Police Officer (DPO), the police and our traditional ruler should be aware.

“We discovered it was the herders that brought them (army). They mounted a roadblock at Kajola market in Kara-Shangisha, Eggua. Our traditional ruler, Oba Michael Adeleye, was not informed that they were coming.”

Confirming the situation in the community, Ogun State Secretary, All Farmers Association of Nigeria (AFAN), Biodun Ogunjimi, said the rural communities in the state, including Eggua have been experiencing brutal assaults by killer herdsmen, without any solution in sight.

“Fulani herders kill farmers at will in the interior places. They maim them and rape their women and daughters constantly. This has to stop. We can’t continue like this. Insecurity is not only in the North, we are facing hell as farmers in Ogun rural communities,” Ogunjimi said.

A meeting was held on Wednesday and the resolution was that the military men should evacuate the community, and then the next line of action would be taken.

“We are law-abiding citizens in Eggua, but we know our rights. We want the military to first leave our village. Then the Fulani people will be called for a meeting. If they don’t agree to abide by our rules and terms, they can’t live peacefully with us, they have to leave our community too,” Olugbenga added.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/30/how-fulani-herdsmen-constantly-rape-our-women-daughters-destroyed-crops-worth-n500m-%25E2%2580%2593&ved=0ahUKEwiPvcKZy_btAhWHHjQIHZAuC-4QxfQBCC4wAA&usg=AOvVaw3D61H9zoT9b2_xG65hGUzw

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Fahdiga1: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
It is the Yorubas that allowed this to happen. I shudder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by EmmaJnr1: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
too bad

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Tolexander: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
“Fulani herders kill farmers at will in the interior places. They maim them and rape their women and daughters constantly. This has to stop. We can’t continue like this. Insecurity is not only in the North, we are facing hell as farmers in Ogun rural communities,” Ogunjimi said.

A meeting was held on Wednesday and the resolution was that the military men should evacuate the community, and then the next line of action would be taken.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
with those their uncircumcised prick,

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
with those their long prick
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please, Chase my brothers away from ur land.

We are poor in our desert land. Yet in places we are accepted, we just can't respect ourselves. No wonder we are not progressing.

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
this nonesense is not gonna fly....

anything biafra will not be tolerated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by mightyhazel: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:

Dont digress.. your brothers are raping innocent women and girls on their farmlands. Dont u have anything meaningful to say to that?

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Kapilta(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ogun state kuku no get gomina before. The only state in SW without no clear plan on security. Dapo is the dumbest human i've ever known. Very very dumb.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kapilta:
Ogun state kuku no get gomina before. The only state in SW without no clear plan on security. Dapo is the dumbest human i've ever known. Very very dumb.
it is well
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Iykopee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:

U see Fulani herdsmen, u change am to Biafra. Na so u useless completely? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Kapilta(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
it is well
I pray so o my brother.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
This thread is created for some folks to masturbate on.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by tsdarkside(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Iykopee:

U see Fulani herdsmen, u change am to Biafra. Na so u useless completely? grin

i repeat:....
anything biafra will not be tolerated....!!

no matter what....

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by HeadShot: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:

no matter what....

Are you sure you can read?... Im sure the thread says fulani herdsmen rape women as usual in ogun state... Yoruba land..

Although we didnt see any cows at the scene but trust me... I dont think its evans

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by tsdarkside(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Are you sure you can read?... Im sure the thread says fulani herdsmen rape women as usual in ogun state... Yoruba land..

Although we didnt see any cows at the scene but trust me... I dont think its evans

sharrap....!!

ANYTHING BIAFRA SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED....!!

period....!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by JohnNU(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2020
And what is SW security doing about it? Its just a pity.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by stonemasonn: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmnnn Nigerian army now Fulani army, there is God oo
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Dedetwo(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:
It is the Yorubas that allowed this to happen. I shudder

How did Yoruba allowed themselves to be schemed out of relevancy in Nigerian armed forces? It must be recalled that Yoruba formed the bulk of 2nd and 3rd Divisions of Nigerian army during the war. In fact, Yoruba and few minorities from the south had the navy while the only good indigenous MIG fighter pilot was a Yoruba. Some of the sound tactical commanders Biafrans faced during Nigeria\Biafra war were either minorities from the south or Yoruba peeps.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Dedetwo(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2020
dollytino4real:
with those their uncircumcised prick,

It is not funny, at all.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by NwaAro: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
The South needs to wake up
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by NwaAro: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Kapilta:
I can't think of any sensible governor in the South, and people condemn Nnamdi Kanu for establishing a security network...when it's apparent Kanu is only capitalizing (whether for good or bad reasons) on the weakness and insensitivity of the South Eastern governors on matters of security.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Marine54(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:

no matter what....
Typical fulani muslim , but you're tolerating killing of innocent people.
Apparently your life is tags to the Ibos, your can't imagine Nigeria without the IBOs.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by tsdarkside(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Apparently your life is tags to the Ibos, your can't imagine Nigeria without the IBOs.

i dont give a f....

we say no to biafra....anything biafra will be hunted down immediatly....!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by NwaAro: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Forget that clown, haven't you noticed an odd pattern in the way he types or articulates his responses? the guy is either autistic or suffers from some sort of mental illness.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by HeadShot: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:

sharrap....!!

ANYTHING BIAFRA SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED....!!

period....!!

Deranged Bantudark

grin grin grin

Many are mad sha
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by NaijirianKing: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Interesting.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by Charmingrascal(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
I am an Omoluabi but Amotekun seem to be a toothless bull dog!
Amotekun is not living up to expectations

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by tsdarkside(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Forget that clown, haven't you noticed an odd pattern in the way he types or articulates his responses? the guy is either autistic or suffers from some sort of mental illness.

wat....??

yea,i have an illness....am allergic to ipob....

nonesense....
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Constantly Rape Our Women, Daughters, Destroyed Crops... by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

It is not funny, at all.
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos / Femi Fani-kayode: The Yorubas Can Never Support The Igbos Against The Hausas / North Shouldn't Cry When A South President Replicate Buhari's Style Of Appointme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.