Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? (4189 Views)

Movement Of Black People Who Travel To Only Places Where Blacks Are Celebrated / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2020
You have constant summer in Africa and no winter... the Canada you are running to most Canadians run to California and Texas for the winter months.... you cannot fix Africa, you love going to ready made and then cry racism when you are told to go back to whence you came.
Of the over 50 african states none is developed, you are always looking for which whites mans land to go to so that you can go and mess up their countries just the same way you have messed up yours.. No self respect?

Respect yourselves and fix your country and stop looking for easy way out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by nekejinsi(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Take am easy now.. Some African countries are developed O, u never go there Na why u still talk am, meanwhile Nigeria Na underdeveloped Third World country cool
BigBashiru:
You have constant summer in Africa and no winter... the Canada you are running to most Canadians run to California and Texas for the winter months.... you cannot fix Africa, you love going to ready made and then cry racism when you are told to go back to whence you came.
Of the over 50 african states none is developed, you are always looking for which whites mans land to go to so that you can go and mess up their countries just the same way you have messed up yours.. No self respect?

Respect yourselves and fix your country and stop ltaooking for easy way out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by ednut1(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Respect yourselves and fix your country and stop looking for easy way out.
talking like a novice. Canada needs people because of aging population, in 3 years you will get citizenship and can come back if you wish. Wetin u lose Nothing. You say stay and develop Nigeria. How do you defeat apc or pdp. Are Nigerians not gonna vote who share 1k or dey dem tribe or religion. I met a white man yesterday in a park and he was like Nigerians are highly educated. Siddon for nairaland dey rubbish. The job wey i get here dem even give me a level above my level from Nigeria. Just take a look at the picture below. Africa is always bottom of the pile.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Abobi
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
talking like a novice. Canada needs people because of aging population, in 3 years you will get citizenship and can come back if you wise. Wetin u lose Nothing. You say stay and develop Nigeria. How do you defeat apc or pdp. Are Nigerians not gonna vote who share 1k or dey dem tribe or religion. I met a white man yesterday in a park and he was like Nigerians are highly educated. Siddon for nairaland dey rubbish. The job wey i get here dem even give me a level above my level from Nigeria. Just take a look at the picture below. Africa is a disgrace to humanity.
lol
I dey feel u egbon aje
Your signature go be my pillow tonight lemme sleep on it "bintin laye" -ednut1

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
talking like a novice. Canada needs people because of aging population, in 3 years you will get citizenship and can come back if you wise. Wetin u lose Nothing. You say stay and develop Nigeria. How do you defeat apc or pdp. Are Nigerians not gonna vote who share 1k or dey dem tribe or religion. I met a white man yesterday in a park and he was like Nigerians are highly educated. Siddon for nairaland dey rubbish. The job wey i get here dem even give me a level above my level from Nigeria. Just take a look at the picture below. Africa is a disgrace to humanity.

We are saying the same thing - hoq many oyinbos want to immigrate to black mans countries? Very few..... but blacks have been immigrating to oyinbo mans land since the dawn of time.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by tommy589(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2020
If the whites did not come to Africa uninvited our stories would have been different. If we were left alone to fight our tribal wars,stronger tribes by now would have assimilated the conquered weaker ones.
Imagine the ease that development comes to nations that has majority population with same language,culture and traditions.
Not minding the thousands of tribes with thousands of languages, the Europeans shared us to live in 50+ countries.
Africa is rich. It is unfortunate they made us this way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by ednut1(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

We are saying the same thing - hoq many oyinbos want to immigrate to black mans countries? Very few..... but blacks have been immigrating to oyinbo mans land since the dawn of time.....
same oyinbo when they had issues in the 1700 to 1900s went to Australia, America, south America, even south african. Keep wailing u hear

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2020
tommy589:
If the whites did not come to Africa uninvited our stories would have been different. If we were left alone to fight our tribal wars,stronger tribes by now would have assimilated the conquered weaker ones.
Imagine the ease that development comes to nations that has majority population with same language,culture and traditions.
Not minding the thousands of tribes with thousands of languages, the Europeans shared us to live in 50+ countries.
Africa is rich. It is unfortunate they made us this way

Liberia was not colonized and is over 100 years old and is still a shithole. Nigeria has been independent for 60 years and is still a shit hole... its not colonization for america and canada too were colonized... its not the leaders... its the people.......

If nigeria can fix itself, as an immigrant to canada you will be respected.... chinese dont experience racism in canada because their country is okay... its blacks that are at the bottom of the pyramid.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
same oyinbo when they had issues in the 1700 to 1900s went to Australia, America, south America, even south african. Keep wailing u hear

which issues? its a lie. even if its true its still white to white migration. this scenario is that black ppl everywhere are suffocating white ppl out of the lands they have built instead of fixing their own countries....
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

which issues? its a lie. even if its true its still white to white migration. this scenario is that black ppl everywhere are suffocating white ppl out of the lands they have built instead of fixing their own countries....

Did you say 'which issues'

You see... you don't know history. Yet you feel you can contribute meaningfully to these sort of discussions.

Dude, you are ignorant. Point-blank. cool

And what did you mean by 'white to white migration'

Care to explain?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Liberia was not colonized and is over 100 years old and is still a shithole. Nigeria has been independent for 60 years and is still a shit hole... its not colonization for america and canada too were colonized... its not the leaders... its the people.......

If nigeria can fix itself, as an immigrant to canada you will be respected.... chinese dont experience racism in canada because their country is okay... its blacks that are at the bottom of the pyramid.....

And who told you that the Chinese don't experience racism in Canada?

You just keep dropping them fallacies.

You don't read. Simple.

Stop posting and read some more then come back here and engage us as a more educated and well-informed man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by ednut1(m): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

last reply to you. This is canada. They want 1.2m immigrants in 3 years. So who dey suffocate who. Grow sense abeg https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5782642

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
last reply to you. This is canada. They want 1.2m immigrants in 3 years. So who dey suffocate who. Grow sense abeg https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5782642

they dont necessarily want black immigrants from shithole countries says Trump! Just joking. If Nigeria is a mess - Nigerian immigrants will also turn their host countries into a mess.... so the argument goes.

Onus is on nigerians to prove this wrong by making nigeria Canada.

Okay why cant it be Nigeria or African countries running immigration programs?

Maybe its just how the universe has structured things....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Did you say 'which issues'

You see... you don't know history. Yet you feel you can contribute meaningfully to these sort of discussions.

Dude, you are ignorant. Point-blank. cool

And what did you mean by 'white to white migration'

Care to explain?

Today it is black ppl always going to white mans land. as we speak there are ships of blacks trying to cross over illegally from morocco into Europe. Its degrading. Why cant Kenya or Namibia or Gambia have express entry program that oyinbo ppl are hustling to apply for?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by ednut1(m): 1:41am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

they dont necessarily want black immigrants from shithole countries says Trump! Just joking. If Nigeria is a mess - Nigerian immigrants will also turn their host countries into a mess.... so the argument goes.

well canada is not taking just any how people. Those that have worked for 3 years or more, with masters and bsc etc. They are taking the best of the best. Nigerians including are contributing to the economy and occupying big positions too( check LinkedIn). In 2023 Nigerians will still vote apc and pdp. So no hope. Japa is the way. Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

There are several truths about how the universe has been structured since the Age of Discovery(ever heard of that ) that you should know about before coming here to start saying higgledy-piggledy.

Once again read! Read about the World Systems Theory and watch your eyes open. Google it if you have to but it will educate you for sure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Today it is black ppl always going to white mans land. as we speak there are ships of blacks trying to cross over illegally from morocco into Europe. Its degrading. Why cant Kenya or Namibia or Gambia have express entry program that oyinbo ppl are hustling to apply for?

Until you have done what I asked you to do. Do not expect an answer from me.

You asked 'which issues?' And I have asked you to go and read up on why millions of Europeans were forced to leave their native lands to other parts of the world.

Until you have done that, I can no longer hold this dialogue with you.

The bolded is a fallacy by the way. You will also find a lot of Arabs and Pakistanis on those boats. So, Mr Inferiority, it ain't just 'blacks' Wanna bet?

Now, that doesn't make it cool by the way.

You don't sound like revolutionary despite your attempts... sad wanna know why?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Molahnelson(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Bro's an average black person have a very low self-esteem and mediocrity
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 2:22am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

There are several truths about how the universe has been structured since the Age of Discovery(ever heard of that ) that you should know about before coming here to start saying higgledy-piggledy.

Once again read! Read about the World Systems Theory and watch your eyes open. Google it if you have to but it will educate you for sure.

Excuses excuses for a failed group of ppl leeching off white ppl
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Until you have done what I asked you to do. Do not expect an answer from me.

You asked 'which issues?' And I have asked you to go and read up on why millions of Europeans were forced to leave their native lands to other parts of the world.

Until you have done that, I can no longer hold this dialogue with you.

The bolded is a fallacy by the way. You will also find a lot of Arabs and Pakistanis on those boats. So, Mr Inferiority, it ain't just 'blacks' Wanna bet?

Now, that doesn't make it cool by the way.

You don't sound like revolutionary despite your attempts... sad wanna know why?

No it's exclusively blacks - they enter the boat from africa into Europe.... there's no sea connecting Pakistan to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Excuses excuses for a failed group of ppl leeching off white ppl

Lover of the white angels.... smiley

Grow up and take that journey to the library, man. You are not ripe enough yet to have this discussion.

Own it up, you are ignorant of a whole lot of things.

And an ignorant man can not drive change. Take that from me.

The greatest revolutionaries were readers who saw through the world. Not whiteman-worshipping BigBashirus. smiley

Failed intellectual!

Good night!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

No it's exclusively blacks - they enter the boat from africa into Europe.... there's no sea connecting Pakistan to Europe.

Lol...

You are soooo naive and ignorant! Do you even have a TV?? Or have you ever seen one?

I was right. You are not informed. Pakistanis cross the Mediterranean Sea too. So do Bangladeshis and the rest. O boy you don't know jack! Take that from me.

Read and be informed:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.dawn.com/news/1386867&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjX-ZbIivftAhUXrqQKHYodA4oQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3mHs4A6x7ObcOq6MJoS3qS

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/world/middleeast/migrants-dead-mediterranean.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiM4JD2ivftAhUR6aQKHd2tDQsQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2VHgjFsByaR_eB7GhALTrD

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.infomigrants.net/fr/post/25669/here-in-the-mediterranean-we-can-die-once-in-libya-we-die-every-day&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiM4JD2ivftAhUR6aQKHd2tDQsQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0BPDEvucQ3U6tRyefuIyim

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.geo.tv/latest/180183-libya-boat-incident-bodies-of-12-pakistanis-recovered-says-fo&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiM4JD2ivftAhUR6aQKHd2tDQsQFjAFegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0lSRr6KVTZZTANKWj5l2YF

Do you need more

So, you wanted to educate me on geography right? 'There is no Sea connecting Pakistan to Europe'... funny guy. You think I didn't know that? You are still a very big learner.

They come into Africa through the Red Sea or the Sinai corridor and then trek through the part of the desert in Egypt before getting to Libya or anywhere where they intend to launch out to Spain or Italy.

So, you are only good at ranting. Nothing up there. No insults intended, man. But you know absolutely nothing about your world.

But I hope you know Libya shares a border with Egypt, right? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by JaneYave(f): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2020
You live in a developed world yet your mind set and language is lagging. You called us 'blacks' at first, then' leeches and parasites'. We may not be there yet but we still have some admirable virtues though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
I first thought you were making sense then i realized all these are borne out of your hatred towards black people!!

The earlier you realized hating your race can't change nothing the better for y'all!!

Your previous posts prove enough!

You looked him up... good.

Dude is a certified nutcase.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You looked him up... good.

Dude is a certified nutcase.

And the shameless negro race that loves migrating to reap where didnt sow is not a certified nut case with there being zero developed african country and the average nigerian being a pretty bad person?

I hate no one or no race just stating obvious facts....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by lymelyte(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
nekejinsi:
Take am easy now.. Some African countries are developed O, u never go there Na why u still talk am, meanwhile Nigeria Na underdeveloped Third World country cool
well said.. They haven't left Nigeria and yet they are quick to conclude that other countries are like Nigeria..smh.. Op, visit Namibia or Seychelles..let's go further, visit SA, you would not want to return to Nigeria.. When you compare or mk reference,do so with other west africa countries..
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
lymelyte:
well said.. They haven't left Nigeria and yet they are quick to conclude that other countries are like Nigeria..smh.. Op, visit Namibia or Seychelles..let's go further, visit SA, you would not want to return to Nigeria.. When you compare or mk reference,do so with other west africa countries..

its not by infrastructure in namibia.... china can easily be contracted to do that for them just like nigeria has done.... its by human capital development and desirability....how many ppl in the world desire to visit or even live in namibia? Kenya is up and coming though infrastructurally but human development index is still an issue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus Visa / Yuletide: LASG Says Law Banning Boat Operations After 7pm Is Still In Place / Canada Vs America Or Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.